The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 16: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lula for the pics!

One question: the post and pics concerning the National Day are gonna be in here or in a new thread? :rolleyes:

I always love seeing Sofia with her daughters, especially Cristina. They look so happy together. Thanks for the pics from the past few events everyone.

Could someone please post a bigger version of the photos please?

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Great pictures! They seemed to have a good time, although poor Leonor seemed a little timid.

you're welcome BL!
I can only imagine how ecstatic the Queen is right now with all her grandkids at home!:wub:

Elena is wearing converse, I love converse:lol:

Were Cristina and Irene there?:flowers:

I really don't know, that agency updates like every 6 hours or so, I guess we have to wait, the Lopez-Quesada were there though:rolleyes:

Elena has jumped into her sister's love of converse, you can see Cristina wearing those a lot:lol:

Thank you so much crisiñaki :flowers: What a nice surprise, I logged in this morning and I'm pleasantly surprised to see these beautiful photos :wub: It's so nice to see photos of the Spanish royals in family outings, we can see their casual clothes. Leonor is fashionable already :lol: I'm not liking Letizia's boots :neutral: Where is little Irene? The blondest of the Borbon grandkids? Wish there are photos of Irene and Leonor together too.

Last edited:
Aww Leo's always dressed like a little doll, the shoes are beautiful!. I miss Sofi though, I guess I'll just have to wait for her to be a little bit bigger, to see the two little Borbon dolls together! :wub:

Great to see them together and relaxed, I like Letizia's boots, Elena's straight hair, Felipe in jeans, guaapisimo!! ;) (I don't get to see that often! :lol:) Iñaki's very handsome but he looks kind of sloppy to me.. :ermm:

Thank you so much crisiñaki :flowers: What a nice surprise, I logged in this morning and I'm pleasantly surprised to see these beautiful photos :wub: It's so nice to see photos of the Spanish royals in family outings, we can see their casual clothes. Leonor is fashionable already :lol: I'm not liking Letizia's boots :neutral: Where is little Irene? The blondest of the Borbon grandkids? Wish there are photos of Irene and Leonor together too.

You're most welcome!:flowers:
I dunno which one is the blondest: if Miguel or Irene:lol:
I'm not liking Letizia's boots either, they look like taken straight from [SIZE=-1]Puss-in-Boots' closet:ermm:
Iñaki was wearing his usual: taking-care-of-three-hyperactive-boys outfit:ROFLMAO: (which means, comfy and with freedom of movement in case he has to run and chase them :D)
Elena looks awesome with straight hair, I really like it:flowers:
[/SIZE]

? Wish there are photos of Irene and Leonor together too.

I think that the photos of Leonor and irene together are the most wished:lol:

aw, the kids`are so cute :wub: I just absolutely love Leonors outfit! Thanks so much for these wonderful pictures of an ordinary family outing:flowers:

thanks for the pics of the zoo!!!!

Leonor is such a doll!! she seems a bit afraid by all these animals!!!!but her daddy takes care of her!!!
Letizia looks great!! I love her boots!!!

All the family seems to have fun and happy to spend time all together with children!!

Nice to see the whole family together. But where are Cristina and Irene? We'll have to wait for more pics.:wub:

I really think that it is nice that the extended family seems to spend a good deal of time together outside of official duties. I tend to only see my extended family on holidays or funerals.

Beautiful Pictures all of the Kids look lovely

Great photos of the family. Thanks crisiñaki :flowers:

Cristina looks lovely in black dress.

Last edited:
great pictures! leonor looks so cute and letizia looks beautifully dressed! i love the jeans-cardigan-boots combination. those look like personal pictures, don't they?

I'm not liking Letizia's boots :neutral:

I'd say these are riding boots. Maybe they went horse riding afterwards or before, doesn't her father or stepmother do horseriding?

For once, Felipe is dressed nicely on a casual occasion (hopefully he got rid of these tight white 80's pants). Leonor is looking like a little madam, almost too sophisticated for a two year old, but very cute. Sofia obviously is too small to be brought along. Inaki is the hunk of the SRF :cool: he's got the looks, no matter what he wears.

I am wondering if Cristina and little Irene came along too. As much as I believe the Queen when she says that Leonor and Irene play together, very normal as they are the same age, yet again no pics and the longer we don't see pics the more it becomes obvious that there is something wrong between the Asturias and Palma couple. Not speaking of the last occasions when they were either standing miles apart or Cristina gave Letizia that look - even on Friday, despite plenty of pics from the National Day I can't recall one where both couples were anywhere near each other, it's either Kings / Asturias or Lugo / Asturias or the other way around with the Palma couple.

Lovely photos of the family together. Elena looks so much better with her hair loose, much less severe than usual.

Duke, you have to do better memory, there have been some photos of them together, especially initially when the Princes did not have girls and had more freedom to move; several times the princes travelled to Barcelona, and came in Madrid to the circus with the mother of the Princess.
The commentary of the National Day seems to me to be absurd, there is a protocol in which each one occupies a place. The Kings do not appear in the photo with the Dukes of Palma either.

On the other hand, it would not seem strangly that the Infanta Cristina had returned to Barcelona, since her cousin Alexia is installed in her house on the verge of giving birth.

On your fashionable commentaries, it is evident that you do not live in Spain, because in my opinion the wardrobe of the Princess and the Infanta Leonor, it is very normal.

Thanks Crisiñaki for the both sets of pics. These of the Concert with the Queen and an exceptionally beautiful Infanta Elena. I agree she is estupendous and so at ease in her coktail outfit. Her shoes, very trendy, which make her sofisticated fit her very well. Exactly the same for her hairdo. The whole very elegant. The item of the concert looks to be plaisant for the Queen and the Infanta. It's a true plaisure to see them so involved in a cultural act that obviously they are very found of.

Thanks also for the shots taken at the exit of the Zoo. What happens for the poor Juan, he looks injured on his face, a Felipe Froilan 's uppercut?

Leonor, no word, she is too fabulous as a baby girl!! and my favourite Victoria Frederica who dosen't stop to rise!!! she is quiet tall as her brother!!

:ohmy: my awful mistake!! so sorry, I hope that every body have understand that i was speaking about the Infanta Cristina . I apologize a lot, what a shame on me!!! :huh::blush::rose2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom