The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 13: December 2006 - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is very beautiful in all these pics and like the hairstyle, the necklace and the pattern of the dress, but I don't care for the short ballon sleeves... In my opinion, it would look a lot better as a sleevless dress a la Jackie Kennedy.

Thanksss for the pictures, Letizia is beautiful today
the Queen is wonderfulllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankz for the pics~~~~

Letizia looks fabulous!!! i especially like her hair style.....but too bad there's not much dazzling jewleries!!!

the Queen looks lovely as well!!!

somebody opined awhile back about Letizia having a boy instead of a girl. Do you think that the Asturias couple would have made the announcement of a girl to throw the newshounds off the scent of the sex of the baby?

What do you think?

I am in a conspiracy theory mood today. !!!

I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Everything is perfect, her hairdo, her dress, her jewelry, and especially her husband!!

Wow Letizia is really looking radiant, love to see her like this. The hair style is wonderful.

Wow Letizia looked really amazing! I love the dress, and her hair looks very good curly. I'm sure that the 'pregnancy glow' added that extra something to her.:flowers:

Princess Letiza looks so beautiful! This dress is finally something elegant again! :flowers:
She looks radiant and happy!

linda85 said:
somebody opined awhile back about Letizia having a boy instead of a girl. Do you think that the Asturias couple would have made the announcement of a girl to throw the newshounds off the scent of the sex of the baby?

What do you think?

I am in a conspiracy theory mood today. !!!

There is no way, that I believe, the Royal Household would do that, it would give the people against the Monarchie something ;) I also believe the people who favor the Monarchie would be to happy about it. Lying royals isn't what people want..

Yesterday night the Princess of Asturias was absolutly astonishing whithout doing something special in her appareance.

All was perfect, hairdo for a diner, refined coktail lace dress, jewelles a little bite sophisticated for the earrings- well known- and a superb bracelet- new-, but for the else discretion and good taste, plus may be as say Sofia, the "pregnancy glow" which yesterday was at the top!

We can understand why the photographes didn't stopped to shot her and her so handsome and happy husband.

Last edited:
a big night! letizia look great, a bit informal but she look great!

corazon said:
a big night! letizia look great, a bit informal but she look great!

I will agree is a bit informal... and in my opinion she looked radiant, it cant be hidden but this time it was TOO much, the big curly hair with a band and the sleeves and the lace of the dress and those black pantyhoses, I´m sorry but this time I didnt like her choice of clothes.

http://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/media/2007-20-20070130.JPG

Aah, this picture is so cute. Letizia looks glowing and radiating, but I really dislike her outfit. Black stockings, and the dress is just :wacko: In my opinion of course .. But that just shows that it doesn't really matter what the princess wears, she looks beautiful anyway and THAT is because of her natural beauty :)

I enjoyed seeing Letizia again after such a long absence, but I did not like the "candy" curls nor did I like the black leggings. She looked to girlish for my taste and had the dress not had the lace on it you would have thought Letizia was going to a tea at a girlfriends house or possible to a doctor's appointment not a reception to recieve a foreign dignitary. I expected something a little bit more than what I saw of her.

My god !
Letizia looks absolutely stunning on these pics ! I truly think she is not the best styled european princess and what a shame ! When she is well-dressed and with a little make-up, she really can look like those top-models or actresses and overshadow every well-styled woman . When she is at her top, she is, IMO, the most beautiful princess on this planet ! Such wonderful eyes ... Go on like this, Princess !:flowers:

I have to agree with some, her outfit and hair style could have been better. Having said that, she does look relaxed and healthy. Ultimately, this is what counts when you're expecting.

Letizia is a really beautiful princess:wub:......

I think she was absolutely lovely yesterday,i liked her dress and her hair....it was very feminine.

Last edited:
She is just stuning..thanks, thanks a lot for the pics!

The Queen looks great! I love her outfit. Letizia looks good too; however, I don't think her dress was the best choice. It seems to be a cocktail dress rather than a dress proper for an elegant dinner. She still looks good but could have been better.

Everyone looks lovely, especially Letizia. I think that the dress is a little bit more ornate in person that in the pictures. I think she is absolutely glowing!

Yes: she is learning how to become a real princess. She looks very regal!

Vanesa.

a little question, the letizia dress is very similar to one that used the countess of wessex in her mother' funeral?

It's great to see the princess again, she's definitely glowing.

I think the dress and hairstyle are both very charming and sweet, very "runway model" like and chic. She looks fantastic!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom