The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 13: December 2006 - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora810 said:
So lovely to see everyone again. I really thought everyone looked great. Letizia looked lovely and so did Sophia. I think Letizia's dress is very beautiful. But when I looked at Sophia and Letizia I kind of thought their outfits as a whole weren't in the same league. Kind of like Sophia looked a little more dressed up and Letizia's dress looked a bit like a really nice cocktail dress to me. I think it's the sleeves or lack of sleeves that is making me think that.

Please understand I'm really not trying to be picky just observing. :rolleyes:

I agree w/ your observation, anyway nice pics!

fanletizia said:

Many thanks Fanletizia for the link of WireImage. It's totally astonishing to see how the Princess of Asturias is focus by the photographes when she attends at an official diner.

The Kings, and the Prince( obvious) seem very happy to have the Princess beside them for this event. We have to say that she is absolutly fantastic!:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, Donnak for the link. Getty withe Carlos Alvarez has the best photograph of the Princess of Asturias. Tremandous, all the pics!

Yes, I think that the necklace is new one, I like this kind of jewelles, very descret but beautifull.

I love Leti's dress- it is so adorable! And her hair is really cute too. But I really want someone to take away all those dark stockings. With the black skirts, they were fine. With the grey dress, they were ok. But with this? Leti, buy some sheer!

LadyK said:
I love Leti's dress- it is so adorable! And her hair is really cute too. But I really want someone to take away all those dark stockings. With the black skirts, they were fine. With the grey dress, they were ok. But with this? Leti, buy some sheer!

In my opinion, but may be I'm wrong, if the Princess is weaing this dark stockings it's because their are specifics to protect the legs during pregnancy. I don't know if you see that I want to say, but pregnabcy is not good for blood circulation in the legs and to avoid some un esthetic damages it's better to wear strong stockings, it was my case, thirty yers ago and I think that to day it's the same thing. Have a look in the summer to the women who have somme dammages on their legs because numerous pregnancies!

Could you imagine if Princess Letizia get born a Baby Boy instead of a baby girl?, her belly is very sharp.
it is not rounded.

catango said:
Could you imagine if Princess Letizia get born a Baby Boy instead of a baby girl?, her belly is very sharp.
it is not rounded.

It has nothing to do with the shape of the belly:).

planetcher said:
It has nothing to do with the shape of the belly:).

I think so too, but it's funny because for a lot of people, sex of a baby can be find befor the birth by the shape of the belly. As today we have technical means to determine the sex of a baby, this way of thaught is may be "old fashionned"....

Queen Sofia and Letizia are both very beautiful tonight. I really love Letizia's hair do.

i know this happens rarely and members who post like this are treated with scathing opposition:ROFLMAO: , but i will bravely say that i don't like Princess Letizia's get-up at this event, especially the hair. she looks like she just got back from the 60's. she should have worn a classier dress or suit, with or without a coat.

okay..*starts to hide* :mrgreen::ROFLMAO:

don't worry RB, no one is gonna attack you, we are all civilized people, aren't we guys?;):cool:
yeah, we all respect other people's opinions ;P

Last edited:
Wow, so there will be a state visit to Luxembourg this year? I can't wait!

And the Prince and Princess in India, that sounds very interesting too.

She looked beautiful, the getty pictures are great.. she was very tender & sweet towards Felipe!

it's al long time ago I saw Letizia so great.
I love her hair, it's so much beautiful.
She looks so great in this pics.
She looks like a born princess.
I'm glad to see her again.

anneke said:
it's al long time ago I saw Letizia so great.
I agree with you. She looks beautiful!
Thanks everyone for the pictures.

Last edited:
It's totally normal that we aren't obliged to like all that people, who are found of someone, like about him/her. It's exactly like the beens or the spinachs, it's not because you like it that others have to do!......

In my case, I'm very found of the Princes of Asturias, not specially for the the Letizia's wardrobe but also because all they are.

Nevertheless I like the style of the Princess, generaly very discret and well tasted. I'm not very often disapointing, yesteday night she was elegant, refined, not so much not so less, with discret jewelles- a new diamond necklace- and even if she was normal profil, she focus totally the attention, doing nothing else to be here with her tremadous smile. She made my day!

Last edited:
Letizia is smiling in her sixth month of pregnancy

LETIZIA, OF SIX MONTHS. That radiating was to the future mother in his sixth month of pregnancy in the reception that the Kings offered to him to Mexican president Felipe Calderón, by the “generous one and signs collaboration” of this country to manage the “cannot be waived objective” to end damages it “cruel and cruel, radically unacceptable” of the terrorism. Ever since the 25 of September of 2006 the Real House announced that the princes of Asturias waited for the birth of their second son for May of 2007, princess Leticia has dosed enormously her public appearances, generally by her state of health

Informativos Telecinco.com - Sociedad - Letizia se muestra sonriente en su sexto mes de embarazo

Princess Letizia participates in the reception to the president of Mexico

The president of Mexico, Felipe Calderón, arrived yesterday at Madrid, in his first official visit to Spain, in which both countries have reaffirmed their bilateral relations. At night there has been supper in full dress in the Real Palace in honor of the president of Mexico, Felipe Calderón in his first official visit to our country. To the event asistio Doña Leticia who seems to recover of the annoyances of her pregnancy. This new public appearance, to confirm that Princess de Asturias has reenlisted itself to the agenda of her husband in the final straight line of her pregnancy.

Video

Antena3

Wow! Looking at the baby girl, how cute!:wub:

http://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/media/2007-20-20070130.JPG

Thanks for all pics everybody!:flowers: She looked really great yesterday (finally;)). The dress is imo lovely, I would only prefer it to be a bit longer. But probably she bought it when the belly was a bit smaller and the dress fit better, now, with bigger bump it seems to be shorter. Anyway, she had the smile from ear to ear, beautiful hairdo and looked even better than in most recent acts.

I think Princess Letizia is looking very pretty but I have to say that her outfit isn't my favourite.
But then I don't like the whole short-sleeves with stockings and closed shoes - and that goes for anyone not just Letizia .

I must say that I think Letizia blossoms in the last few months of her pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom