The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 13: December 2006 - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lula said:
The normal thing is that they were hoping that they were finding the corpses, to do it before it would not be logical.;)

Yes, you're right, but I thought it strange that we hadn't heard from the King before (to pass his regards on to the injured or something). As you said, he probably thought it best to wait. ;)

merry christmas to all.
I want to know is there any chance a photo session held on 5th jan?

why the princes went to milan? Is letizia buying more clothes? lol

rchainho said:

It does not seem to be very logical to think that Letizia is going to buy clothes when 90 % of her cupboard is of Spanish clothes.:lol:

They would be invited by someone, to visit some friend, or simply they liked to travel to the city.

aryo said:
merry christmas to all.
I want to know is there any chance a photo session held on 5th jan?

Not, there is nothing programmed. The King celebrates his birthday of a private way. The King follows a former tradition of some zones of Spain, he celebrates the day of his "onomástica" on June 24 that is San Juan.;)

rchainho said:
Unlike Mary (London and Milan) and Mette-Marit (London), Letizia doesn't travel abroad to go shopping.

planetcher said:
Unlike Mary (London and Milan) and Mette-Marit (London), Letizia doesn't travel abroad to go shopping.

What's wrong with shopping on vacation??? If Letizia did some shopping....who cares? No reason for anyone to defend or deny she did it. I mean what woman doesn't do at least a little shopping on vacation, in fact, I'd be pissed if I didn't get to, lol.

Donna B. :flowers:

Donna B. said:
What's wrong with shopping on vacation??? If Letizia did some shopping....who cares? No reason for anyone to defend or deny she did it. I mean what woman doesn't do at least a little shopping on vacation, in fact, I'd be pissed if I didn't get to, lol.

My bad, I didn't make myself clear. I should've said, unlike Mary and MM, Letizia doesn't travel abroad just to go shopping for clothes. If you read rchainbo's post, she's basically saying that the princes are in Milan because Letizia "is buying more clothes". I know she meant it as a tongue-in-cheek remark. They're apparently there to ring in the New Year quietly as a family of three.

I hope to see Letizia in the Pascua Militar, she can travel now so I guess she can do her agenda as well:)

Sorry for the misunderstanding Planetcher.:)

I thought shopping was being seen as evil, lol. I've never been to Milan, but I've read that it's a wonderful old city, lots to see. History, people, fine restaurants, fashion.....I'd LOVE to go there someday.

crisiñaki said:
I hope to see Letizia in the Pascua Militar, she can travel now so I guess she can do her agenda as well:)
Well, she didn't ever stop her agenda (she just slowed down). Anyway, the fact she can now travel to Milan to spend some days of rest doesn't mean she's equally able to attend acts where she must stand on foot for a long time. I don't expect her to attend this long military parade...

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about the Pascua (I know how standing up is for you while pregnant, it's awful:yuk: ) I was talking about her agenda, she took a break in the first trimester (well not exactly a break but as you say slowed down) so right now she can get back bigger and badder than ever!:lol:

Milan is the international gateway to Northern Italy. Somehow I think Felipe went skiing in the Italian Alps with his friends. He hasn't been seen skiing for a long time. Letizia could play with Leonor in the snow :).

thankssss for the wonderfuls pictures,Elsa !!!!!

Gotta love the look on the kids' faces, specially Miguel's!:wub:

the kids are so adorable! miguel is cute, really cute, the infnatas have a very good relation and they are together in all the vacations!

I can't access the pics. Can someone post them?:flowers:

I can't either, is there any way to see the pics without registering? If someone can please post them, that would be great!

Ani

anag said:
I can't either, is there any way to see the pics without registering? If someone can please post them, that would be great!

Ani

Agreed :flowers: :flowers:

undargarin´s family pic´s from Face To Face

anag said:

Ani
Ana G you can see the pics without registring in the Casa Real Española from Hola Forums.....(spanish magazine ¡Hola! , inside the web write forums....etc

anag said:

Ani

you can see the pics here

Thank you monica and crisiñaki for the fantastic pics. The look on little Miguel's face is priceless.:wub:

Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!!Children are so cute,they look very happy:ROFLMAO:

There was a news that passed unnoticed, but some new information has appeared. It seems to be that during the days that the Princes and the Infantas were all in Madrid enjoyed with the children of a day of games in a club.

Today in a program of television of gossip, they have commented that in the magazine Tiempo (a magazine of general information (politics, economy, society), not only of gossip),there is a news that comments on something on that day. What was standing out in program of gossip of the television, is that one saw that the Princess and the Infanta Cristina had a very friendly relation (for misfortune of some corsets, I think:rolleyes: ) and that passed the time playing with Leonor and Irene in the swings:wub: (that nice must be this image of both little girls in the swings) .

http://www.tiempodehoy.com/dianas/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=59&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=39003&idseccio_PK=631&h=060116

Of vacations with the children

Without going farther, another day I went away with my daughter to the Field club and met of punch the royalkids. I refer to the children of the Infanta Cristina, the Infanta Elena and that of the Princes of Asturias. All together! It was a sunny day and you upset if there were people.
I imagine that they would be buying as madmen. Jaime de Marichalar had looks of getting bored enough, but he was a dad. I threw of less Don Felipe and Dona Elena, but I was charmed with seeing how Dona Letizia and Dona Cristina were chatting non-stop while they were swinging their daughters, Leonor and Irene. The image that they were giving was that of two very well agreed sisters-in-law. In order that then they say the bad languages that remove badly.

This notice is of December 29th

http://www.abc.es/20061229/gente-gente/princesa-letizia-ultima-compras_200612290254.html

" On the other hand, last Tuesday the Princes of Asturias as well as the Dukes of Lugo (who on eve returned of Soria) and Palm they returned to assemble all their children to pass a distended day in a sports club near to the Palace of the Zarzuela, where the children could play together."

Last edited:
Thanksss lula for I articulate so that soon they speak of that do not take well, I am glad that it leaves this to deny it.I believe that according to are growing the together children they spent but time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom