The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 12: December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankssssssss for the photos !!!!!
The children look so wonderful

Thanks for those pictures, lula, they are simply splendid! :flowers:

Of course the boys were happy! Barcelona won and advanced to the next round! :clap:

Iñaki is a great father and uncle as well, Froilan is really close to the Urdangarin boys!:wub:

Wow, lula, thank you so much! :flowers:

I love this picture. All 3 boys with their mouth opened :lol: Pablo is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Lovely pictures! I'm glad to see Iñaki taking Froilan out with them. It's a shame my little punk Miguel isn't there though! :wub: :ermm:

lula said:
PABLO NICOLAS URDANGARIN CELEBRATES HIS 6TH BIRTHDAY

Thanks so much for these photos Lula. They look great. I especially love little Miguels face and of course adorable Irene.:flowers: What does Miguel have on his forehead? I miss some people though, where are the King, Jaime, Felipe, Letizia and Leonor? Too bad they're not here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A great day for pablo! irene is a doll, is absolutly cutie, the queen look so relax and happy with her greatchildren.

Wowwwww wonderfuls picturess!!!!! The children are soooo cute

Thank you for the wonderful pics lula.:flowers: Poor Pablo doesn't look too thrilled about having to take all those pics on his birthday, but I am sure glad Cristina has them do these little photo sessions on their birthdays. All the kids looked fantastic, especially Victoria.

I just love how family oriented the sisters are, I mean their children are growing practically like siblings!:wub::wub::wub:

Thank you everyone :flowers:

I love this photos! :wub:

I love Elena's outfit. Very chic.

thankssssssss !!!!
Wonderful photos.

grevinnan said:
I love Elena's outfit. Very chic.

I like everything but the socks/stockings... Didn't relly like them, thought they didn't go well with the outfit...

Anna_R said:
I like everything but the socks/stockings... Didn't relly like them, thought they didn't go well with the outfit...
I have to agree, at first I thought it was cool because I believed she was wearin boots, but those shoes and those shoes are awful it is no chic at all!

and congrats to crisiñaki!

Last edited:
Poor Victoria,
Surrounded by all those boys. I'll bet she will be glad to see Irene, Leonor and the new baby girl cousin all grow up with her.

Wonderful pictures. Irene is a doll with those curls!!! Cristina is just great!!

RhapsodyBrat said:
agree! i want that sword for Christmas.:lol: and it was funny when Juanito parted Miguel's hair as if telling the press, "Look guys, Miguel's got a band-aid here!"

and Miguel was annoyed by that!:lol::lol::lol:
and love your signature even if I prefer the Ivana Trump version: "Don't get mad, get everything":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom