Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 4: February 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Francisco Rocasolano is a lovely man, he always has a smile for the press.. Hope everything will turn out well!!

The grandfather of Letizia continues in the hospital

Francisco Rocasolano continues admitted to the Gregorio Maranon Hospital, where he was admitted yesterday suffering from an amago de infarto. The maternal grandfather of the late Princess of Asturias felt a sharp pain in his chest and was transferred immediately to the hospital. Today, as reported by the magazine Hello, is in the Coronarios Services Unit, under the supervision of Doctor Bueno. His state of health is not particularly serious, as has confessed the mother of the late Princess. It is conscious and calm

El abuelo de Letizia continúa ingresado - 20minutos.es

The grandfather of the Princess Letizia leaves the hospital

Francisco Rocasolano, grandfather of the Princess of Asturias, has gone out of the hospital Gregorio Marañón of Madrid , where he entered last Thursday. The chief of Public Relations of the center has confirmed that Rocasolano received the medical discharge yesterday.

ABC.es: El abuelo de la Princesa Letizia abandona el hospital

video from Esta pasando (Telecinco)
Telma Ortiz intenta librarse de pagar una multa. :whistling:
YouTube - Telma Ortiz intenta librarse de pagar una multa.

This history seems to me to be suspicious enough, and more treating itself about this program and this channel of television. In another channel of television they have said that this boy is a photographer.

Maybe they put a fine to her in the airport, but not this boy, and therefore she could not ask this boy to withdraw it from, because the fines are put by the policemen who dress uniform.

The video has been removed by now. It all looked a bit obsure, at first view Telma was arguing with a traffic warden or so over a fine she received for parking her car in the wrong place but not sure what was really going on and who this person actually is she is speaking to. Anyway she got a bit upset and lost her temper in public, again - that's the stuff the tabloids love to write about.

It looks like she was just pleading with the warden not to give her a ticket in the video posted by agm. Also if she lost her temper with a photographer, it is hardly without cause as they have been stalking her and violating her privacy for months. It is the papparazi and programs like Telecinco and websites that publish articles without abiding by the first rules of journalism (e.g. checking your sources and your story for accuracy ) that should be placed under scrutiny and NOT a woman who is 8 months pregnant and just trying to lead her life.

It looks like she was just pleading with the warden not to give her a ticket in the video posted by agm. Also if she lost her temper with a photographer, it is hardly without cause as they have been stalking her and violating her privacy for months. It is the papparazi and programs like Telecinco and websites that publish articles without abiding by the first rules of journalism (e.g. checking your sources and your story for accuracy ) that should be placed under scrutiny and NOT a woman who is 8 months pregnant and just trying to lead her life.
Exactly. I'm actually finding it incredibly disgusting the way she is being treated by the Spanish media and press.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Apart from the fact that they should leave him alone he's a really cool old man. I mean he handles this whole frenzy truly gracefully. Maybe sometimes he will ask himself in what sort of movie he's starring ... people who don't know that he's only the grandfather of the CP could think that Madonna has just annouced that he is her new lover with all these reporters around him.

Telma Ortiz counts the days to see her daughter

Telma Ortiz cuenta los días para ver a su hija

Sweet pictures of the two of them together. When I saw you had posted something I thought it was to tell us the baby had been born, but not yet I guess. Any idea when she's due? The article says she's counting the days to seeing her daughter and that Carla, Leonor and Sofia know they're going to have a niece. Is it really a girl then?

Last edited:
If it is true Congrats Telma :bounce:

If it is true, congratulations to the family!:flowers::flowers:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THELMA AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!

great for Sofia and Leonor to have a new girl cousin to play with

Wow another granddaughter for Jesus and Paloma :) It's amazing how they have all girls, 3 daughters and now 4 granddaughters!

Congratulations to Telma and Enrique!

I hope we will have new photos of Leonor and Sofia visiting their new cousin in the hospital, how cute would that be seeing Leo and Sofi bring a little stuff toy gift for their cousin :)

Last edited:
Wow another granddaughter for Jesus and Paloma :) It's amazing how they have all girls, 3 daughters and now 4 granddaughters!

Congratulations to Telma and Enrique!

I hope we will have new photos of Leonor and Sofia visiting their new cousin in the hospital, how cute would that be seeing Leo and Sofi bring a little stuff toy gift for their cousin :)

It's quite remarkable indeed isn;t it! 3 daughters and 4 granddaughters :lol: I'd love to see Leonor and Sofia visiting her as well but I doubt that will happen unless the photographers actually know in which hospital they are.
I looked up the name by the way and it means "lovable" according to Behindthename. Quite a sweet name :wub:

I had the feeling that when I log in today, there's going to be some big news related to the SRF. well, although not from official sources, this is it.;)

congrats to the new parents! i hope they're all doing well.:flowers:

congrats to thelma! 4 girls - 3 of which quite close in age - must be an adorable combo! it will just be a matter of time until we see some candid shots of them playing together in the park!

i quite like the name, amanda. hopefully they will announce it soon.

What is her name? Amanda? Is that a very Spanish name?

it comes from the Latin and it means "love, she is loved"
(english:amy)the journalists say that to telma it likes that name by a song of Victor Jara and says:" I remember amanda (to you…)...
Te recuerdo Amanda (Víctor Jara):
Te recuerdo Amanda
la calle mojada
corriendo a la fábrica
donde trabajaba Manuel.
La sonrisa ancha
la lluvia en el pelo
no importaba nada
ibas a encontrarte con él
con él, con él, con él
son cinco minutos
la vida es eterna
en cinco minutos
suena la sirena
de vuelta al trabajo
y tú caminando
lo iluminas todo
los cinco minutos
te hacen florecer.

Circodecadente: Significado de mi nombre; Amanda

El nombre "amanda" que significado tiene-de donde proviene? - Yahoo! Respuestas

Great news, congrats to the family a healthy baby is always a blessing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom