Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 2: May 2006 - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread about the family of the Princess of Asturias.

The old thread can be found here

Note that, all the images posted in this thread must respect the attachment policy and be hosted elsewhere (ImageShack, Photobucket, TinyPic, Supload, etc.).

Do not forget to acknowledge the copyright to the images posted and to backup information with reliable sources.

Happy posting!

ÉRIKA ORTIZ
The separation of the pair formed by Érika Ortiz Rocasolano and Antonio Vigo, occupies this week important pages of the press of the heart. A history that would happen unnoticed if it were not the sister of Princess de Asturias. The same Letizia Ortiz is a divorced woman, no matter how hard the official biographers and the flatterers of turn happened of finishing nails and with misfortune by this small detail at the time of presenting for the first time the future queen of Spain. The old husband of the Princess has disappeared of the map, nobody remembers nor his name already. In the case of the minor of the daughters of the Ortiz Rocasolano, Érika, 31 years, which now calls the attention of the society commentators is the difference between the real history of the small sister and the sweetened version that occurred at its moment of she herself and all the family. That Érika Ortiz and Antonio Vigo, parents of a girl, Car it, never been have married does not have the smaller importance. Nevertheless, the followers of the principesca history of love remember now that the present wife of Jesus Ortiz, Ana Togores, was excluded from the wedding of the Princes not to put a supposedly discordant note in familiar normality. Perhaps these details are those that still differentiate to a democratic monarchy like anyone from the Scandinavians, Dutch or the same British crown, of a recent institution that comes from years of political and informative oscurantismo. Mette Marit, the future queen of Norway, has gained the respect of the public opinion of its country, surely because never it hid a complicated and turbulent past, like which have so many European young people nowadays. His husband, prince Haakon, agrees with naturalness in the celebrations of the school with the man who was even of his wife, the father of the small Marius. Prince Carlos and his wife Stretcher invited to their wedding greater Parker-Bowles, the first husband of the present Duchess of Cornualles. All of them return to agree in each one of the familiar events, are spoken, smiled, are not hidden. Surely, in the hurried presentation of the political family of Felipe de Borbón normality and transparency have needed. ASTURIAN STONECUTTER In the ample information that publishes the magazine Hello! on the familiar crisis of Érika Ortiz, we found out that the escultor worked in fact in an Asturian quarry cutting stones. That in its precarious labor situation, Vigo got to work in the nocturnal service of cleaning of the City council of Madrid, that can go to sweep the streets to gather basura.Hay more photos of the Princes being visited the bucólico Asturian corner of the Menchu grandmother, who the modest floor of the grandfathers taxi driver of Benidorm. To Jesus Ortiz, a simple technician of sound, we now present it like journalist, profession that also figure in currículo of the grandmother, radio speaker that put voice to the announcements of Asturias Radio in Oviedo. FOOD IN TARTERA Érika Ortiz appears like interiorista and graphical designer in Globomedia, the company of Emilio Aragón, but where she learned something of those knowledge was in a company of marketing and communication, where only three years ago it gained 40,000 pesetas to the month, took the house food that prepared its mother to him in a tartera, warmed up it in a frying pan, ate it with his companions in a small room of the office and she only had a jacket, always the same one, for the meetings of work with the clients. At that moment, the pair and its daughter had to live in the floor of the mother, in the Madrilenian district of Moratalaz, the only pay was the one of her and it only gave to pay the day-care center of the girl. Few months before announcing the official commitment of Prince and Letizia Ortiz, Érika left the company. But no longer it had problems, since soon it was contracted by one art Italian book editorial, whereas Antonio Vigo followed without blunting in the world of the sculpture. All these experiences and precariedades are those that any pair passes young nowadays to leave ahead, and those circumstances are those that to them more humans and near people do of a foot. To present to them like one old family come to less, than even has nobiliario shield, it only produced at his moment hilaridad and astonishment. These days Princes de Asturias approach the level town in visits to the working districts of the periphery of Madrid. The next week they will be in Fuenlabrada, where thousands live on families who almost never arrive in order month. Like Antonio Vigo, that to its 34 years has returned to the house of its parents, in the district of Aluche. And to much he honors
MARIA EUGENIA YAGÜE
http://www.elmundo.es/suplementos/cronica/2006/551/1148162419.html

This article is cruel and only it says half a truths, though of whom writes it strange me because always she has felt scorn Letizia was doing.

It is true that Menchu and Jesus Ortiz do not have a university degree of journalism, but both have been all their life being employed at mass media.

Like they there are many professionals with great prestige that they do not have this degree university and that they are considered to be journalists.

All of them were persons who were living in small cities, which economy was not allowing them to be going to Madrid to study. They were starting all of them places being employed from below at radio, and working they were formed and ascending. Those that could study were studying their natal city Laws (how the father of Letizia), history, Philosophy...

In this article there is despised the work of the grandmother of Letizia, and it seems to me to be terrible. Menchu directed and present her own programs of radio, and she wrote articles of press and there are dozens of articles of the Asturian press in which one speaks about them ... and in that is outlined the importance of the persons of the radio in an epoch in which television did not exist. The journalists always have spoken about her with admiration and respect (and I refer to serious journalists).

Now Spain has changed and the majority of the population can accede to the university, the problem is that there are many persons with degrees and little work.

Erika and Antonio are top licentiates in Fine arts, a university degree Superior of studies (5 years). But the work in Spain is bad enough and to live of the art is very difficult. Therefore, how they do thousands of Spanish young people they were employed at any thing to live, and more when it is necessary to feed and dress a daughter. She manipulates the information, because in Hola they have not written that was puncturing stone in a quarry ... but he was carving stone, and to carve stone is a sculptor's work.

The press has been always the one that has investigated their lives, I do not deal because all that happens now.

Last edited:
Ariel said:
Weren't they married? is it true?

Not, they were not legally married, were a 6-year-old stable couple, but they had never legalized it or it says the press, because really they have never spoken about it.
But I do not believe that it is strange. Nowadays there are many couples who live that way and are considered to be marriage though there should no be a legal document. In Spain this type of couples already have facilities for the housing, or for the heredities ... demonstrating that they have a long living together.
For example, in the receipts that it offers the Royal Family, when there is invited someone and the couple, there is no problem in which there come couples who are stable and coexist, because it is accepted them equal how (another thing is that someone appears with the lover of shift).
For example, there is the director of a newspaper who always comes to these acts accompanied of his wife, that they take more than 10 united years, they have children but I believe that or they have never married or they were late in doing it and there are no problems (curiously the one who directs the newspaper that publishes this). Same the current Minister of Environment and the President of the European Parliament, are not married, but they are considered to be a couple and they are present together at acts.

Last edited:
I Think that never we have known these informations abuot the Princess Letizia´s family becuse they ( Royal House ) try have to hidden it , just for respetc .As much if this kind of informations are deceptions or true.The Spaniards we have right to the information related to Princes de Asturias, not on its Family.

But, the Royal House have not been try to hidden by shame or something similar, if not because it´s the privacy of the family, and nobody has the right to know it. All of us also have right to our privacy, and I Think that what it they has been tried, is to protect the privacy of Erika, his fiancè and all the Princess´s Family .

If the media had known the Erika´s from the beginning, they had becoming a circus and had every day been speaking of her and that cannot be. Especilly in our country, where the yellow press its becoming more dirty ,arrogant day after day.

The Princes are the couple who will become the Kings and they are the INSTITUCIOn and the Royal House its tries to make that the yellow press respect them, and not to becomeing an institution of toy.

The Princess´s Family , does not have anything to do in the subject, so please, we have to respect their rights to the privacy of their lives, and we do not expose them in the public opinion and the criticize of the people.

Last edited:
It is surprising to me the way they have handled all the info about Erika and her partner (CR and journalists included). It is also very sad that they get all this unwanted attention just because they are related to Letizia. I hope they let her in peace and that people understand that she is a private citizen, with all the rights to have a private life.

I agree, but the Royal House doesn't have to say on her website "Doña Erika Ortiz and husband Antonio Vigo" as in the guest list on Letizia's engagement dinner, wedding and baptism.
Everyone was assuming they were married when they are not, in fact there were an issue on the days of the wedding regarding Ana Togores, Jesus Orti'z wife.

RaniaRocks said:
I agree, but the Royal House doesn't have to say on her website "Doña Erika Ortiz and husband Antonio Vigo" as in the guest list on Letizia's engagement dinner, wedding and baptism.
Everyone was assuming they were married when they are not, in fact there were an issue on the days of the wedding regarding Ana Togores, Jesus Orti'z wife.

The royal house have never mentioned Antonio Vigo as the husband of Erika on the guest list. The guest list has always been as simple as (you can check youself):

Doña Erica Ortiz Rocasolano y Don Antonio Vigo Pérez

The only time Antonio Vigo was being mentioned as Erika's husband was the news article published for the engagement ceremony.

RaniaRocks said:

I have never seen writen the way you mention "Doña Erika Ortiz and husband Antonio Vigo".

But I thouht that they were married, and sometimes we assume things in our head and we are almost certain that we saw it writen. But I would like to see the link at Royal House website where that is stated.

Thank you in advance.:)

But,once again, I've never seen it writen, as I never saw Doña Erika mentioned with her husband surname.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

RaniaRocks said:

The Royal House gives lists of guests and they give the Don and the Doña; the one who writes the articles is the agency EFE and really today in day I do not believe that it matters for them greatly to say that someone is marriage couple or stable couple. It is more, with what the journalists investigated and chased to the family surely that great knew it, but they were agreeing with normality to treat them as a marriage, after 6 years of living together and a daughter.

Letizia's family has never confirmed not denied anything, therefore, it has been always the press who has put and removed. Like the Royal House gives only information about its members, and it does not give information about the family of the princess that they are private persons. How I have said previously the Royal House accepted with normality that the stable couples should come to the acts.

Ana Togores's topic was different, it was a complicated situation. The press created very much illness around this matter, and they all were hanging from what it was going to happen then to criticize. For protocol, the parents of Letizia had to go together, and there was appearing the question of which you could be done. Jesus Ortiz and Ana Togores are discreet and they do not like to be in mouth of the press. Possibly, about that moment they thought that it was the best thing. But the Princes always have demonstrated publicly their appreciation towards them without any problem. Ana came to Leonor's baptism that was a more familiar act, and the Princes have come to the celebration of the wedding of Jesus and Ana or to the 1 ª Communion of the daughter of Ana.

mtbcm said:
I have never seen writen the way you mention "Doña Erika Ortiz and husband Antonio Vigo".
But I thouht that they were married, and sometimes we assume things in our head and we are almost certain that we saw it writen. But I would like to see the link at Royal House website where that is stated.
Thank you in advance.:)
But,once again, I've never seen it writen, as I never saw Doña Erika mentioned with her husband surname.
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Me too! What's the matter ?:mad:

all this story is totally ridiculous and not very glorious for the newspaper!

lula said:
It is true that Menchu and Jesus Ortiz do not have a university degree of journalism, but both have been all their life being employed at mass media.

When I went to journalism school, many of my professors had not actually graduated from journalism programs. They were professors because they had spent many years, decades even, in the field and offered us their experience rather than book smarts on the subject. And to be truthful, I found that those who had spent years in the "field" more interesting and more helfpul than those who had master degrees in journalism as they offered practical advice that was more applicable. Furthermore, journalists in the industry will be the first to tell you that a degree in the field matters little in comparison to your reporting, writing or interviewing skills. So I don't think it's necessary to frown down on Letizia's parents just because they don't have formal degrees in the field.

lula said:
Not, they were not legally married, were a 6-year-old stable couple, but they had never legalized it or it says the press, because really they have never spoken about it.
But I do not believe that it is strange. Nowadays there are many couples who live that way and are considered to be marriage though there should no be a legal document.

In Canada Letizia's sister (or any other couple in their situation) would have what is called a common law marriage in that there is no official paper from a church or a marriage licence but they are considered equal to married couples in the eyes of the law. They can even fill out tax forms jointly and in a place of work share their medical insurance with each other. In Canada I think couples only have to live together for like a year to be considered common law.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't lie, why should I?, sorry If I didn't express myself correctly when I spoke about "guest lists", I was talking by memory who doesn't always serve me right, I'd always, as everyone, assumed that Erika and Vigo were a married couple and I guess the Royal House, in some way; too. On the guests list is true they usually never states the marital status of the person at least they are talking about the Prime Minister "Last Name" and then "Sra. de Last Name" or Mister X and Mrs de X as had being stated sometimes in Rodriguez Zapatero and wife case, that is Jose L. Rodriguez Zapatero and Sonsoles Espinosa de Zapatero, i.e.

I don't need to lie, this is not from a press agency and I don't blame the press in this case because of course every single agency though there were married, I took this article from the Royal House website itself who stated, very clear, on the engagement day, that Erika and Vigo were husband and wife (the pictures are the one from EFE).

"Por parte de Doña Letizia, sus padres, Don Jesús Ortiz y Doña Paloma Rocasolano; sus hermanas Doña Telma Ortiz Rocasolano y Doña Erica Ortiz Rocasolano, acompañada por su esposo, Don Antonio Vigo; y su primo, Don David Rocasolano, acompañado por Doña Patricia Reina."

"On Doña Letizia's side, her parents, Don Jesus Ortiz and Doña Paloma Rocasolano; her sisters Doña Telma Ortiz Rocasolano and Doña Erica Ortiz Rocasolano, accompanied by its husband, Don Antonio Vigo; and its cousin, Don David Rocasolano, accompanied by Doña Patricia Reina"

We don't use to call husband the person that we live with even if we have three kids together, is not our custom because legally is not your husband so when we are in that case ourselfs or any person that we know is living with somebody we refer to it as a couple, "this is my couple" "this is my boyfriend" we never ever say "this is my husband" or "this is my wife" at least that we cross with a person that we haven't see in the longest and we wanted for some reason to deceive her, never the less the press or even less the Royal House will ever say "marriage" if there's none, any honest person will tell you that. The person that haven't sign the paper is not married, not fare? probably, (for me when you live together is the same with the paper or without it... well, depending the person status) but I didn't make the law not the difference between being married or not not the civil, society and royal rules, thing are as they are whether we like it or not. I'm not an old fashion person, but I like things as they are, that's why the press is so confused with all this stuff going on, they didn't have to denied anything since it were pretty convenient, our country is profoundly religious and those things concerning our politicians and royals still matters, including their closest families, but the Royal House should put more attention to what they state and also the press; because some of us believe in what our Royals says with closed eyes. It clearly refers to Erica and "su esposo" (her husband), it doesn't have any other translation and in spanish doesn't have merge to error, esposo means husband, I don't judge, I tell facts and the fact is that the Royal House did state the were housband and wife and the whole Spain believed it, but they are not.

BTW. Adelaide, we don't change our last name, if anything we add "De Rodriguez" (to say something) after our birth given last name, but it was more a custom of rich and important people and is kind of old fashioned; we keep proudly our father's lastname when we get marry, nothing wrong with the change because, in fact, I find the american custom of changing the wife lastname as a beautiful one, but every country has her own culture, idiosyncrasy and laws.

http://www.casareal.es/anterior/pmano01.html

http://www.casareal.es/boda/album/album.html

Last edited:
This is ridiculous; if I have been years living in pair and with a daughter; then is very comprehensible that says my husband; because it is what is, papers are not going to me to prohibit that it considers it thus.

Many couple are thus at the moment and I do not believe that somebody is scandalized with that.:rolleyes:

The life of the family of the princess does not matter to us. The only one of the real family is Letizia. And because a lie? That want that they explain his life to all? They do not have any obligation.:mad:

rather old pic but never been posted: copyright International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies/Yoshi Shimizu

Antonio Caravantes and Telma Ortiz of the Spanish Red Cross study the documentation for the relief goods they have just unloaded from a cargo airplane at Medan airport, Indonesia.
TelmaOrtiz.jpg

RaniaRocks said:
I don't lie, why should I?, sorry If I didn't express myself correctly when I spoke about "guest lists", I was talking by memory who doesn't always serve me right, I'd always, as everyone, assumed that Erika and Vigo were a married couple and I guess the Royal House, in some way; too. On the guests list is true they usually never states the marital status of the person at least they are talking about the Prime Minister "Last Name" and then "Sra. de Last Name" or Mister X and Mrs de X as had being stated sometimes in Rodriguez Zapatero and wife case, that is Jose L. Rodriguez Zapatero and Sonsoles Espinosa de Zapatero, i.e.

I don't need to lie, this is not from a press agency and I don't blame the press in this case because of course every single agency though there were married, I took this article from the Royal House website itself who stated, very clear, on the engagement day, that Erika and Vigo were husband and wife (the pictures are the one from EFE).

"Por parte de Doña Letizia, sus padres, Don Jesús Ortiz y Doña Paloma Rocasolano; sus hermanas Doña Telma Ortiz Rocasolano y Doña Erica Ortiz Rocasolano, acompañada por su esposo, Don Antonio Vigo; y su primo, Don David Rocasolano, acompañado por Doña Patricia Reina."

"On Doña Letizia's side, her parents, Don Jesus Ortiz and Doña Paloma Rocasolano; her sisters Doña Telma Ortiz Rocasolano and Doña Erica Ortiz Rocasolano, accompanied by its husband, Don Antonio Vigo; and its cousin, Don David Rocasolano, accompanied by Doña Patricia Reina"

We don't use to call husband the person that we live with even if we have three kids together, is not our custom because legally is not your husband so when we are in that case ourselfs or any person that we know is living with somebody we refer to it as a couple, "this is my couple" "this is my boyfriend" we never ever say "this is my husband" or "this is my wife" at least that we cross with a person that we haven't see in the longest and we wanted for some reason to deceive her, never the less the press or even less the Royal House will ever say "marriage" if there's none, any honest person will tell you that. The person that haven't sign the paper is not married, not fare? probably, (for me when you live together is the same with the paper or without it... well, depending the person status) but I didn't make the law not the difference between being married or not not the civil, society and royal rules, thing are as they are whether we like it or not. I'm not an old fashion person, but I like things as they are, that's why the press is so confused with all this stuff going on, they didn't have to denied anything since it were pretty convenient, our country is profoundly religious and those things concerning our politicians and royals still matters, including their closest families, but the Royal House should put more attention to what they state and also the press; because some of us believe in what our Royals says with closed eyes. It clearly refers to Erica and "su esposo" (her husband), it doesn't have any other translation and in spanish doesn't have merge to error, esposo means husband, I don't judge, I tell facts and the fact is that the Royal House did state the were housband and wife and the whole Spain believed it, but they are not.

http://www.casareal.es/anterior/pmano01.html

RaniaRocks, I completely agree with you! Maybe this whole "storm" shouldn't touch directly the Spanish Royal Family, which I respect very much, but the difference you described was absolutely correct. At least, this is my opinion...:)

Magazine Sorpresa again

National Patrimony denies grant housing to Princess Asturias´s mother

National wealth has been out of line today 'roundly', across an official communique, which has granted a housing in rent to Paloma Rocasolano, Princess of Asturias´s mother

The magazine 'Sorpresa', which mentions as source to the agency Euroimage, assures in his ast number that National wealth has rented an one-family housing of his property, placed in the locality of Dun, close to Madrid, to the mother of dona Letizia.

National wealth has denied 'roundly' this information in a communique sent to EFE, in which one assures that Dove Rocasolano 'never' has gone to this public entity, ' not direct not indirectly ', ' requesting or showing interest for a housing '.

' The article published in the mentioned magazine does not correspond by no means to the reality ', emphasizes National wealth, which ' reserves the actions that legally correspond to him'.
National wealth is the public in charge organism between other matters, of guarding the goods of state ownership concerned the use and service of the Royal Family.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/patrimonio_princesa_asturias_924001.htm

The Magazine. Sorpresa,The Holder says:"The Luck of being the mother-in-law of Don Felipe"

http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=portad3jd.jpg

Last edited:
Paty said:
National Patrimony denies grant housing to Princess Asturias´s mother

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/patrimonio_princesa_asturias_924001.htm

A yellow magazine publishes a rumor that someone has invented, and that certain programs of television have taken charge extending. :mad:

Again it stuffs itself to the family of the Princess. The incredible thing is that they have chased the mother of the princess for the street, she has been very very polite, without an evil gest, without answering to the journalists (she never does it) but with a great smile.

The Royal House and National wealth had denied to everything the one that has called ... but some of them prefer the polemic that sells more. It is incredible that everything has finished with an official communique of an institutional organism. :confused:

I agree with you Lula, is sad, very very sad.
Poor Family and poor Letizia, what does she think about all this polemic?

One word : disgusting !

For the yellow press the show must go on ! In this sens what a pity ! You know my feeling against this press......

adelaide said:
One word : disgusting !

For the yellow press the show must go on ! In this sens what a pity ! You know my feeling against this press......

You are right Adelaide, it is disgusting that some press invent this kind of thing, just for increasing their sellings. It is a shame on them.

This one is the same magazine that publish that the infanta leonor was going to be operated.

Paty said:
This one is the same magazine that publish that the infanta leonor was going to be operated.

Not, this time has been Sorpresa. Sorpresa and Que Me Dices e are two yellow magazines, publish any thing, at some time they succeed, but other times get confused, because they are not in the habit of verifying what they publish.

It is curious, enclosed the magazine does not become responsible for what it publishes, since it sends to the information of an agency. So it seems that they themselves did not even believe very much in the news.

The problem is that already they create another absurd polemic on the Princess and her family, and they do it only for a lucrative zeal.
Though this time, it seems that to National Wealth has not liked at all the news, and this communique is clear. Everything what is inspected from now is because they want to create scandal and earn money, because the news is more than denied.

FROM HOLA

Jesus Ortiz with his wife Ana Togones, his daughter Erika and his granddaughter Carla, are present at the first communion of a relative.

http://www.hola.com/abonados/famosos/2006/06/23/erikaortiz/?auth=yes

After the news about the break up of their six-years-long relationship, Erika Ortiz was photographed accompanied by another man. The sister of the Princess of Asturias had a stroll by the streets of Madrid with her friend, had lunch with him in the terrace of a restaurant and enjoyed a long chat with him. These images are the evidence of how Erika is, little by little, recovering the pulse of her life, after the separation.

A few days before, Erika met Antonio Vigo, the father of her daughter Carla. It was the friendliest meeting, which took place in a mall, located near her home. They were alone (their daughter was attending a children's celebration) and the meeting was developed around a document that Erika was taking in her hands and that she gave to her former companion, in the course of the chat. He read it very kindly and finally left it.

The couple had not contracted a civil, nor an religious marriage, so they have tried to manage things (like the regime of visits to little Carla) just among them, in mutual agreement.

A friendly break up
Erika and Antonio decided not to continue sharing their life in common a few months ago. After the wedding of the Princes of Asturias, the couple had moved to the apartment that Doña Letizia Ortiz left, at the time, and there they have remained until a month ago, when the sculptor left it.

Antonio decided to move away to the home of his parents, while Erika continues living at her sister’s apartment, along with their daughter.

In spite of this break up, things seem to have been managed quite well by the couple, judging by the relaxed atmosphere of the meeting, in which both were very smiling. After speaking for a long while, the couple picked their daughter at the children’s party, where they met some common friends with whom they sat in a cafeteria to have something. Little Carla surely was the one to enjoy this meeting the most, seeing her parents together, calmly and smiling.

Erika with Antonio and, in the 2nd pic, having lunch with a friend:

Last edited:
Érika Ortiz recovers the illusion the smaller sister of Princess de Asturias has remade its life next to Robert Garci'a, an attractive young person, a year smaller than she, with whom it has been leaving for months and that work for a television network. Érika with its new companion, Robert. Érika Ortiz returns to be enamored. After knowing his separation definitive Antonio Vigo, father of his daughter and her pair for more than seven years, the smaller sister of Princess de Asturias now shares his life with an attractive young person, Robert Garci'a, of 29 years - one less than she -, who works for a television network (Érika works in the Globomedia producer). The young person got up itself to the graphical department more ago of a year. The new fiancè of Érika resides in the district of Vicálvaro - in the Southeastern of Madrid -, and the sister of Doña Letizia usually meets with him, after the labor day, in her house. After happening afternoon with Robert, the sister-in-law of Don Felipe returns to her address of Valdebernardo - in the same district of Vicálvaro, reason why they are neighboring -, that before belonged to its sister the Princess, and where it lives with its daughter, Car it, of six years. Érika and its boy, Robert, take leave to the car with kisses, an unequivocal test of his released and ilusionante love. Far from all the glances It seems that the young one already knows the new pair of its mother. Perhaps by the proximity of its separation of Antonio Vigo, Érika does not want to air its new relation. For that reason, when it takes in car to his fiancè, one takes leave of him far from the vestibule of Robert, to maintain his love outside indiscreet glances. They say good bye with a tender kiss in the interior of the vehicle, safe from peculiar. Érika, that has made Gallic of an enormous discretion in its private life since it was known that her older sister was going to contract marriage with Prince de Asturias, has found in Robert a perfect complement for her.

Foto2_R1_2863.jpg

Foto1_R1_2863.jpg

http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3428_1.html

It is good that she re-does her life, is very young. Besides, she has had to pass it badly, because she has been very alone. Antonio went away the year 2005 to working to latin America, she remained alone in Spain working and taking care of the girl. I imagine that a separation like that finishes for a couple breaks if this one is not OK, that was seeming to be the case. A few weeks ago also photographed Antonio with a girl.
http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/carticulos/137447.html

The good thing, it is that they support a relation for their daughter, who is the important thing.

The photo is very bad, one sees small enough, so the one who knows if it will be a reality, or imagination of the press how it happens other times.

Poor girl, makes me sad, they are not going to make her calm. It happened with her mother and with her sister Thelma. To Paloma already several boyfriends have looked for her, to Thelma also, from Alberto of Monaco, passing for some friend of the Prince or companions of work, until after much to search they found to that he was. But she lives out of Spain and it does that she lives calmer. They all are " golden singles " and the press will not leave them to live in peace. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom