Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 2: May 2006 - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
Letizia looks a lot like her aunt Henar, like a younger version of her

Letizia has a few features of Henar, she also looks a bit like her mother.

crisiñaki said:
And the mother of all Extreme Makeovers:lol::lol::lol:, Henar Ortiz:

Henar's Extreme Makeover

(right: before, left: after)

Wow..She's shaved well over 10 years off with this makeover. I wonder what prompted this change...In the US there is a show called "Ten Years Younger" where canidates have try have 10 years or more taken off the public's perception of their pre-makeover age. She looks like one of their cases.

Last edited:
El Ayuntamiento presentará al humorista a los Premios Príncipe. elcomerciodigital.com

The Town hall will present the humorist to the Prizes Prince

Dona Letizia's family was photographed before the drawing of the Princes of Asturias

Ribadesella overturned yesterday squarely with Antonio Mingote and with the inauguration of his work in the port of the villa. Dozens of neighbors followed the institutional acts celebrated in the House of the Culture from a tent installed in the own walk of the Derrick, where the act was re-transmitted directly. Everything they were words of gratefulness and letter of congratulation to the draftsman, but there was none better than the advertisement of the mayor of the municipality, Jose Miranda, who explained the intention of the Town hall of presenting the prestigious draftsman as candidate for the Prizes Prince of Asturias in the category of Communication and Humanities. It is his way of being grateful to him for the work realized for the council, which for the local Executive is "unpayable".

The importance of the work and of the author was emphasized by the wide institutional, local, regional and national representation, which came to the inauguration. Of all the ideologies, the politicians put in agreement in a thing: in praising the Historical Route of the Port and to Mingote.
The work is born surrounded with prizes, distinctions and compliments. The alderman riosellano trusts that " is the way of re-living Through Ribadesella many centuries later ". To the inauguration there came the vicecounselor of Social Well-being, Ángel Gonzalez. His presence had much that to see with one of the received prizes, to the accessibility of the work for the incorporation of pedestals that, narrated by Marisol Álvarez del Valle, explain every mural. A text in braile introduces the blind persons in the work. Before these novel systems, Mingote also showed his amazement. He touched the text in braille and trod on the pedestal, immediately, to listen to the story. He remained totally fascinated.

A 'royal' panel

Precisely the narrating one, her sister Menchu (the grandmother of the princess Letizia) and one of the daughters this one, Henar Ortiz, also they enjoyed the inauguration and did not lose the occasion to be photographed in front of a very special panel for her family and "very 'royal", that of the Modernity. In it Mingote dedicated a space to the Inheritors of the Wreath. " Letizia is very pretty, I see her very well ", she affirmed the proud grandmother, who added that " it of put Princes of Asturias and of Ribadesella it is the best thing, is very good ".

The delegate of the Government was not absent to this historical event for Ribadesella in Asturias, Antonio Trevín, who emphasized " the cooperation, innovation and intelligence " of the project and congratulated the mayor because " complicities join as that of a local writer with that of a draftsman of national prestige ".

Menchu with Mingote
La villa dibujada - Comarcas - www.lavozdeasturias.es

Last edited:
Meredith said:
Is Telma still abroad working as a volunteer?

she currently works here in the Philippines (and i'm darn sure it's the Telma Ortiz we're talking about!;)). did a wee bit of homework and found out that she works as Technical Advisor for humanitarian assistance at the Philippine technical cooperation office of the Agencia Española Cooperacion Internacional (AECI). last January 19 she attended a cluster coordination meeting at the World Health Organization-WPRO as representative of AECI/Embassy of Spain.

there's also a photo of her in the January issue of Lifestyle Asia magazine (a Filipino lifestyle mag) when she attended the Flavors of Spain wine festival at the Ayala Museum in Makati City (held last September, i think). i'll try to get that copy and post a scan of the page.

Last edited:
Wow, I think she will love the Philippines. The Spanish influences are still very alive there. I hope the Princes of Asturias would get to visit there so I can see them on TFC and PinoyTV.

RhapsodyBrat said:
she currently works here in the Philippines (and i'm darn sure it's the Telma Ortiz we're talking about!;)). did a wee bit of homework and found out that she works as Technical Advisor for humanitarian assistance at the Philippine technical cooperation office of the Agencia Española Cooperacion Internacional (AECI). last January 19 she attended a cluster coordination meeting at the World Health Organization-WPRO as representative of AECI/Embassy of Spain.

there's also a photo of her in the January issue of Lifestyle Asia magazine (a Filipino lifestyle mag) when she attended the Flavors of Spain wine festival at the Ayala Museum in Makati City (held last September, i think). i'll try to get that copy and post a scan of the page.

many tahnk for this information about telma:flowers:
she is a very discret women
she was in sapin for chrismas but we don't see her

PALOMA ROCASOLANO Y JESÚS ORTIZ VUELVEN AL TRABAJO

PALOMA ROCASOLANO AND JESUS ORTIZ RETURN TO THE WORK

With face serious and dressed in black Paloma Rocasolano has rejoined this morning to her work in the Union of Nursing (SATSE) of Madrid, seven days after the death of the menor of her daughters. It is the first time that sees her to go out of her home from Saturday, when she was present at the funeral for Erika, which took place in the parish of Our Lady of the Annunciation of Somosaguas's Meadow, Pozuelo's locality. Jesus Ortiz also recaptured his professional activity in the company Study of Communication, to where he came accompanied by a companion of work. One week after the tragic death of his small daughter, her parents try to overcome the pain of the loss returning to the daily life.
(...)

sigh.. i feel so bad - letizia lost her sister, mary lost her mother, mathilde lost her sister.. tragic - all these women had to go through such losses..

ABC.es: gente - gente - Una web en memoria de Érica Ortiz

" This web is dedicated in memory of Érica ". With accent and with c as she wanted, it is like the persons in charge of the page Nucleo of Madrid they have wanted to do their particular honoring to that she was a companion of work in this project that Emilio Aragón and the Town hall of Madrid lead the Foundation with the aim to promote the classic music. As it reports elconfidencialdigital.com the sister of Dona Letizia had changed her work as set designer of the producer Globomedia to devote herself to new projects that Emilio Aragón had the Foundation Emilio Aragón being first one of her assignments this web that now they dedicate him in a discreet way at the end of the letter of introduction.

The web
Magistralia Núcleo Madrid

lula said:
ABC.es: gente - gente - Una web en memoria de Érica Ortiz

" This web is dedicated in memory of Érica ". With accent and with c as she wanted, it is like the persons in charge of the page Nucleo of Madrid they have wanted to do their particular honoring to that she was a companion of work in this project that Emilio Aragón and the Town hall of Madrid lead the Foundation with the aim to promote the classic music. As it reports elconfidencialdigital.com the sister of Dona Letizia had changed her work as set designer of the producer Globomedia to devote herself to new projects that Emilio Aragón had the Foundation Emilio Aragón being first one of her assignments this web that now they dedicate him in a discreet way at the end of the letter of introduction.

The web
Magistralia Núcleo Madrid

Thanks so much for the link, Lula.

Many thanks Dearest Lula to give us so interesting link.

Tiempo=

A united family

23/02/06

We saw him (Antonio Vigo) very affected in the funeral and say that still he does not raise head. As good father does not have any doubt that he is going to live with his daughter Carla, although, at the moment, shares house with his parents. He knows very well that the girl has to do much her maternal aunts and grandparents. By that side it is not going to have no doubt. The relation between both families is than correct more and they like much. Carla already has passed two weekends with the maternal grandparents. The persistence of all is to turn upside down with her to help him to bear the loss of its mother. They are closed with that high-priority objective. As it must be.

(sorry for translation)

La familia de Érika ya tiene las cartas que ella dejó

A month after the death, her parents, sisters and the father of her daughter have already recieved the five letters that Érika wrote before dying.

Although the exact content is not known, they certainly explain the decision that has led her to suicide, says “El País”.
In an attempt to recover normality, Paloma Rocasolano celebrated, last March 2nd, the 87th birthday of her mother, in
Madrid. Since the death of their granddaughter, Francisco Rocasolano and Enriqueta Rodriguez left Alicante to be with their daughter in Madrid.

Last edited:
lula said:
PALOMA ROCASOLANO Y JESÚS ORTIZ VUELVEN AL TRABAJO

PALOMA ROCASOLANO AND JESUS ORTIZ RETURN TO THE WORK

With face serious and dressed in black Paloma Rocasolano has rejoined this morning to her work in the Union of Nursing (SATSE) of Madrid, seven days after the death of the menor of her daughters. It is the first time that sees her to go out of her home from Saturday, when she was present at the funeral for Erika, which took place in the parish of Our Lady of the Annunciation of Somosaguas's Meadow, Pozuelo's locality. Jesus Ortiz also recaptured his professional activity in the company Study of Communication, to where he came accompanied by a companion of work. One week after the tragic death of his small daughter, her parents try to overcome the pain of the loss returning to the daily life.
(...)

Returning to work just after one week of a daugther death!!!!I really don't know how Paloma could handle that so soon!

paloma rocasolano celebrated her 55th birthday with her parents, francisco and enriqueta, and with her grand-daughter carla vigo, daughter of erika ortiz.

diez minutos has some pictures of the family having lunch together (by the way, the first pictures of carla in a while after her mother's death). click on "siguiente" to see more pictures.

Paloma Rocasolano celebra su cumpleaños con su nieta Carla

Last edited:
Redferns said:
Sorry ladejesus, I don't know

Thanks Carlota for posting the link.:flowers: It's very interesting
I like Paloma

For the girl with the Princess's Father, right it's the daughter of letizia's father wife.

Thanks too for the link about Paloma. How difficult it may be for her to leave the month of april without her last daughter. It's a very corageous woman and it's very understable that she is finding some help working.

adelaide said:
Yes, for the girl with the Princess's father, it's the daughter of the woman's father of the Princess of Asturias.

Thank you adelaide.

Thanks for the link carlota.:)

Thanks for the photos!

Paloma is a great woman,she always has been very sweet:flowers:

NIce pics. She looks very serene and sweet.

Vanesa.

Yes nice pics, but difficult ones. When you see this poor little ( but tall one) girl in the Paloma 's arms to avoid the photographes's shots....hard!!!

hey you guys--

i don't want to sound like i'm some paparazzi stalker or anything, but yesterday i saw Telma Ortiz at Instituto Cervantes de Manila. i was there yesterday to attend the lecture on TV journalism conducted by Rosa Maria Calaf, TVE Internacional's chief correspondent in Asia-Pacific (the reporter with pink hair, just perfect for her name :D). i was seated near the door and she came in a little late, the lecture had started. at first i wasn't sure it was her, but looking at her profile and her smile i was sure it was her. she was there with some friends from work and she also knew some of the folks at Instituto. after the lecture she went to talk to Ms. Calaf, and i think they're close acquaintances.

she was absolutely beautiful. rather tall and slim. the press photos we see of her don't give away much about her eyes, but when i saw her yesterday her eyes were really lovely (they were green).

okay, that'll be all. :flowers:

Last edited:
OH! good experience!! nice words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom