Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 9: March - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread (Part 11)
dedicated to the current events of
the Princess of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remeber our new Community Rules and Membership FAQs.
  • Remember that this is a thread for current events only
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have fun! :flowers:

lula said:
Letizia the third public act in solitary

To one month of giving to light, the Princess of Asturias received in hearing in The Zarzuela " Save the Children ".
Letizia tercer acto público en solitario

Thanks Lula!
The article mentions that Letizia hadn't been seen to smile so genuinly as she did at this event since the death of her sister Erika, in February. My guess would be because she must have felt some sort of closeness to her sister during this occasion as her sister worked for this cause up until her death, no? Well, the truth of the matter is that she seems happy and she was smiling her beautiful smile. Lovley pictures! Wow! She's into her 8th month of gestation...one more month to go before we get to see the new "little one"!:flowers:

The O.C. Fanatic said:
So maybe this is the last time we see her in public? Before...

Perhaps we see Letizia in Mayorca the next days :flowers:

I don't know...I've not heard anything about Letizia starting her "maternity leave" any time soon. These woman are so strong, Maxima will "work" up until two weeks prior to her due date, Letizia is only a month away from her due date and she's still out and about! I only hope I can be like these women when my time comes!

I'm happy for Princess Letizia seems to be improving after the awful blow she must undergo so little time ago. Lossing a sister is terrible, and if we add to that her pregnancy, we must assume she must not have all her strenght with her to go meet her official duties. However, she did it. Good for her. She is revealing as an excellent Princess.

Vanesa.

I'm not sure if a pregnant woman is allowed to fly at 8 months of pregnancy though. We'll see if her doctors will give her a "go signal". I know there are airlines who won't let pregnant women in their 3rd semester fly, but I believe the SRF will be flying on private plane anyway.

Well It´s not necesary to take a plane for go to Palma. She can take a ship.

Ship is really worse than a plane trip which is mucht more quiker!

I think that they will go to Mayorca in a private plane.
In reference to if Letizia will travel there or she won´t travel, I am sure she will go,she has demonstrated to be a strong woman, isn´t it? :)

Paty said:
Well It´s not necesary to take a plane for go to Palma. She can take a ship.

She would have to get from Madrid to a port city such as Barcelona in order to take a ship. SO she would still have to fly or drive which makes the trip even longer. I don't think flying is such a problem on a short trip.

Ennyllorac said:
She would have to get from Madrid to a port city such as Barcelona in order to take a ship. SO she would still have to fly or drive which makes the trip even longer. I don't think flying is such a problem on a short trip.
Well, I am in 8th month pregnant myself and my doc told me it's no problem to fly as long as I don't have any problems in my pregnancy.
So I think it's no problem if Letizia uses the plane.
:flowers:

just as point of information, i just saw some pictures of ENFOQUE agency of letizia yesterday 28th of march having lunch and going for shopping with some friends in madrid. the photos were taken outside the italian restaurant where they had food. she looked a bit sad, judging from the photos, but perhaps it's just the moment when the photos were taken.

apparently she was also shopping with paloma earlier on in the week. i didn't see any pictures but some spanish people saw the footage in the spanish tv.

Nice pictures. Thanks everyone. It's good to see Letizia out again having some fun shopping with friends and then going to dinner.

Thanks Marilla and Lauritas138 for the photos!
Is Letizia the one behind the girl with the sunglasses, pony-tail and long trench coat?

great pictures, its good to see her having some time with friends & out of the palace.

thanks for the pictures:flowers:
who are her friends? any info about them?

Thanks for the pics! I have to admit it is great to see her but it's also kind of not so good to see her b/c I would wish for her and Felipe to have more privacy when their just going out and doing normal things:) Although I do understand having very little privacy is part of it.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
lufer said:
I think Letizia is unhappy

I'm confused are you saying this because of a certain picture or article? :wacko: Do you think she's unhappy within her life or just was unhappy in a certain moment? Please explain!

lufer said:
I think Letizia is unhappy

She has been through alot these few weeks/month. We cant judge by pictures, yes she might be unhappy & she might not. I think, after having her baby she will be able to get her self back together, she is going through a rough time & as it has been mentioned her pregnancy is not easy. She needs sometime to herself & with friends & family.

As you know - may be!!- I'm very found the Princes of Asturias, but never can tell if, for instance that Letizia is unhappy.

She is exactly as all human beings and adults ones confronted in their private and professional life with a lot of difficulties - at the opposite of those we think that a prince or a princess's life is a golden one whithout no problem- Yes, the Princess is under the terrible shock of the loose of her sister - as every body in the same case- but, and it's her one of major qualities, she has a great sens of her duties and fonctions and she live in a very affectionate area in wich she is receiving a lot of love but also - it's so important to - she is giving a lot of love.

Said that she is "Unhappy" is a tittle for tabloids, but think she can be sad time by time and now, perhaps, very often because the disparition of Erika is more realistic and coorespond totally to the great personnality and to the no egoistic character of the Princess.

She is not only the wife of a Prince, the mother of an Infanta ( sooner two) but also Princess of Asturias and by the way very concerned by all the spaniards among them some are very and truly and deeply unhappy.

I think that this transcendance is totally lived by the Princess of Asturias with all the consequences for herself, even it's not very easy all days long.

Letizia Ortiz supports the antitabáquica campaign of the SEPar
Princess de Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, has accepted to be president of honor of the campaign "' Respiracio'n. You health is in the air ", framed in the" Separ Year 2007 for the Prevention and Treatment of the Tabaquismo ", organized by the Spanish Society of Neumología and Cirugi'a Torácica (SEPAR). The SEPAR considered the support like "fundamental" in a year that it has like objective to come up on the effects of the tabaquismo and to help the smokers whom they love to leave the habit. The campaign was the past inaugurated 23 of January in the Circle of Beautiful Arts of Madrid, with the presentation of the calendar "Breathing", where 12 well-known personages left a testimony. The campaign sponsored person by Princess de Asturias, will cross several Spanish provinces to sensitize to the general population on this disease. For it, SEPAR informed that it will create a movable infrastructure that will cover several points with the peninsula. During the itinerancia, one will inquire to the smokers and nonsmokers how he affects the tobacco to his lungs and those of the others.
http://db.doyma.es/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/doyma/press.plantilla?ident=48840

lula said:
Cerveceros de España regala a la Princesa selección de cerveza sin alcohol

Brewers of Spain gives selection of beer without alcohol to the Princess

The association Brewer of Spain has given a national selection of beers without alcohol to the Princess of Asturias, ' a sure option for the pregnant women or in period of lactation '.

Thanks Lula for this news. Sure that the Princess, as pregnant woman and futur breasted mother is the best advertising image for beer whithout alchool:lol: I hope that the Princess like that. It seems to me that as asturian woman she is found of cider....:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom