Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 6: October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question of a L-I-W was raised earlier in this thread. CP Victoria is always accompanied by a military aide d camp just like her counterparts. She does not have a lady in waiting.

:flowers: Thanks for the wonderful pictures and videos.
Wow, Letizia looks just amazing. SHe's absolutely radiant and glowing. I love the way she is around the kids. Especially that little boy that said to the reporters, Letizia had called him handsome :wub:

Letizia look absolutely amazing!!! She just glows when she's pregnant!!! I also like the way she interact with the kids, just lovely!

and...look at her big smiles when she's around those little kids!

More pregnancies means more glowings for Letizia:ROFLMAO:
I agree that she looks beautiful.

I saw her on TV, she was so happy, shining and talkative with childrens and others.

Thanks for the photos and videos to all.

Last edited:
Thank you LaChicaMadrilena for that awesome video! It's not long, but you can totally tell that Letizia is enjoying herself. She's glowing, she's beautiful. I had not noticed just how animated and expressive she is when talking and interacting with others. Love it!

RachelD said:
Thank you LaChicaMadrilena for that awesome video! It's not long, but you can totally tell that Letizia is enjoying herself. She's glowing, she's beautiful. I had not noticed just how animated and expressive she is when talking and interacting with others. Love it!
Glad you liked it, I wasn't able to watch it, it didn't work for me...:sad:

Casa real site is alive!!! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3603#

Last edited:
Thank you for the photos and articles.
LFI pics are wonderful.The princess is amazing.Her smile just brighten up every place.
It's fantastic that the princess has her own agenda.I am so so so happy for her.She was wonderful in the first one.
but why these little kids put on ugly dresses?is it their uniform or what?

I can't believe she's showing already.

aryo said:
but why these little kids put on ugly dresses?is it their uniform or what?

Yes, it is their uniform it's a decision from their parents. ;)

"...el centro cuenta con una escuela de padres, quienes han optado por mayoría a que sus hijos lleven uniforme. "

automatic translation:

"...the center counts on a school of parents, who have decided on majority to that their children take uniforms."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/noticia.asp?not=2006100918245383&dia=20061009&seccion=culturaysociedad&seccionB=culturaysociedad

I thought this picture was adorable.

1160402508_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg

Photo from Elmundo.es

Letizia looks nicer than before, though her outfit is completely old-fashioned! and the children dresses still worst!

Saturn said:
Letizia looks nicer than before, though her outfit is completely old-fashioned! and the children dresses still worst!

May I remind you that we are talking about a Princess here, not a Hollywood star! Of course she must be conservative with her clothes choices!

The children are what appears to be smocks - great choice for children of this age. Letizia's outfit looks great. She looks very professional yet feminine.

See, this is what I'm talking about! Letizia looks great doing official duties on her own and it looks like Letizia is enjoying them also.

L looked good, it was a sweet activity (liked the "Leonor is in the castle while Mamma Letizia collects apples" drawning :) )

Thanks for the last pictures Lula. Just love the first one, with that boy. She looks so absolutely amazing and sweet. I just love these pictures. She looks terrific.

thankss lula, letizia is adorable with the children.

zarzuela said:
May I remind you that we are talking about a Princess here, not a Hollywood star! Of course she must be conservative with her clothes choices!

She is not a hollywood star but she sometimes seams to be!!!Have you seen how many people get around just to see her? Mucht more than a hollywood star. And her clothes seams to be issue for some magazines and for many conversations, she should always be dressing at the latest fashion and in this event she is really old-fashioned.

She can look old-fashioned in this act, but she looks very good and elegant!
Besides, a classic model is always fashion. Ok, not so fashion as a new one, but you can always use a classic outfit. ;)
BTW, the photos with the children are adorable! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
biboquinhas said:
she should always be dressing at the latest fashion and in this event she is really old-fashioned.

Why Letizia should be dessing at the latest fashion??Letizia doesn´t try to emphasize by her FASHION clothes,she is a simple and very elegant woman…Do you know what mean elegance?...

Elegance isn´t to be dressed at last fashion, elegance isn´t to spent tremendous amounts of money in clothes and to obsess with being in fashion ..... elegance is another very different thing and Letizia has it innate .

Well… I respect your opinion although I´m not agree with you absolutely.

Last edited:
She looks great, i think she really enjoyed interacting with the children, hope to see her in more solo acts.

Yes Letizia is elegant, I agree with you at this point! But I think she has been changing her wardrobe, at the beginning she used white and black, very discret colours, and now due to her intense agenda, activity and due to her position she should always be "perfect", her wardrobe is a very important piece of her life, everyone talks about that and she knows how important is to be impeccable, this is just part of her Princess life.

biboquinhas said:
she knows how important is to be impeccable, this is just part of her Princess life.

Letizia isn´t to be impeccable?I think she always goes very impeccable and correct.I like much her style as to much people like it,I like her natural style…but especially like she is faithful to her own style in spite of the critics.She demonstrates to have much personality.
If I am not mistaken Mary was criticized to spend too much money in clothes…it´s evident she always has been a little obsessed with the fashion.

With Letizia never would happen it and for that reason I´m very proud to have a so responsible princess.

biboquinhas said:
Yes Letizia is elegant, I agree with you at this point! But I think she has been changing her wardrobe, at the beginning she used white and black, very discret colours, and now due to her intense agenda, activity and due to her position she should always be "perfect", her wardrobe is a very important piece of her life, everyone talks about that and she knows how important is to be impeccable, this is just part of her Princess life.

Letizia has never been, and likely will never be a fashion-conscious princess. She will never be someone who sports the latest trends or the hottest designers. And that's who she is and I don't see a need for her to suddenly become trendy just because she now has her own engagements. On top of all that, being pregnant won't exactly make her body able to dress in the latest fashions, which are hardly designed for a growing belly.

Dressing appropriately for an occasion is important, I agree but Letizia's wardrobe (and the wardrobe of any other princess or queen) is not a big deal. It's the cause that she is representing that is important and what should be drawn attention to. Not which designer she's wearing or if she's got a Gucci purse. To me, fashion is sometimes distracting because no one focuses on the patronage but on what the princess or queen is wearing, which is certainly not the message Casa Real wants to send out.

Besides, it's not as if Letizia is showing up for her engagements in jogging pants or jeans.

biboquinhas said:
She is not a hollywood star but she sometimes seams to be!!!Have you seen how many people get around just to see her? Mucht more than a hollywood star.

She can't personally control who comes out to see her. Whether it's one person or 100 people, how can Letizia be expected to control the crowds or how they treat her? Unless there is a memo issued by Casa Real stating that Letizia wants to be treated like a Hollywood star it's beyond her control.

Besides, isn't it better that so many people have come out to support her than to have no one support her at all?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom