Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Letizia has agreed to become the Maid of Honor of the Image of Our Lady of Bitterness, Vanitatis confirmed with the pastor of the Church of San Francisco de Barbastro (Huesca ), where the image of the Virgin is being preserved . The brotherhood received a letter from the Royal House confirming that Letizia has personally agreed to comply with the obligations that are distilled from his new position.

"The Maids of honor of the virgin are a group of women who are in charge of guarding the virgin during the year. The image is on display at the Church of San Francisco and when they reach the days of Holy Week they are the ones responsible to dress and leave adequate time for the procession. Then the Virgin will be dressed in black, with combs, and the Chief of the Maids, which this year will Doña Letizia, is usually in the center of the group, "explains Brother of the Brotherhood , Angel Gombau in conversation with Vanitatis .
Letizia se acerca a la fe: será Camarera de Honor de la Virgen de la Amargura - Noticias de Casas Reales

I prefer waiting for confirmation from Casa Real before believing a gossip website like Vanitatis.

Princess Letizia has agreed to become the Maid of Honor of the Image of Our Lady of Bitterness, Vanitatis confirmed with the pastor of the Church of San Francisco de Barbastro (Huesca ), where the image of the Virgin is being preserved . The brotherhood received a letter from the Royal House confirming that Letizia has personally agreed to comply with the obligations that are distilled from his new position.

"The Maids of honor of the virgin are a group of women who are in charge of guarding the virgin during the year. The image is on display at the Church of San Francisco and when they reach the days of Holy Week they are the ones responsible to dress and leave adequate time for the procession. Then the Virgin will be dressed in black, with combs, and the Chief of the Maids, which this year will Doña Letizia, is usually in the center of the group, "explains Brother of the Brotherhood , Angel Gombau in conversation with Vanitatis .
Letizia se acerca a la fe: será Camarera de Honor de la Virgen de la Amargura - Noticias de Casas Reales
This is wonderful. I am so happy for Princess Letizia.

I wonder why Letizia doesn't wear her wedding ring.

I wonder why Letizia doesn't wear her wedding ring.

The Princess rarely wears any of her rings,the last time we saw them was in April 2013 at the Dutch Abdication & Investiture Ceremonies.

She always wore her rings in the first years of marriage.
It is really no big deal. I also wore my rings first years of marriage but not during most of the last 15 years. People should not need outward signs of a relationship if they are content. My late husband lost his wedding ring in Australia's Great Barrier Reef but that didn't destroy me. The people that counted knew we were happily married for more years than most ages of people using this forum. The only people that questioned me were the nosiest that wanted to cause a bit of trouble. Didn't work. In fact, the more they asked the more I was determined not to wear the expensive things.

Winnie, you are free to do whatever you want, of course. I agree it is not a big deal, fellings are the most important. But please, I feel tired when I read people's comments comparing Royals with theirselves. You and me are normal people, not princesses or Queens.

If Letizia prefers not wearing her earrings, brooches, bracelets, necklaces, etc, it is up to her.....but a wedding ring it is not the most expensive jewel....it is the most simple jewel someone can wear.

HRH The Princess of Asturias will present on 1 April at 19.30 h. Awards for Children's Literature "El Barco de Vapor" and Youth "Gran Angular" in a ceremony to be held at the Real Casa de Correos, and which will be accompanied by the president of the Community of Madrid, Ignacio Gonzalez, and Secretary of State of Culture, Jose Maria Lassalle, among other prominent personalities from the world of education and culture.

The event on line

Streaming Premios SM 2014 - YouTube

Presentation of Awards for Children's Literature "El Barco de Vapor" and "Gran Angular"
Real Casa de Correos. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Entrega de los Premios de Literatura Infantil y Juvenil "El Barco de Vapor" y "Gran Angular"

http://www.madrid.org/ignaciogonzal...m_morfeoshow&task=view&gallery=3964&Itemid=64

Belga Image - Editorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom