Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia has always done well in her solo acts, her speech is certainly among the top, even better than many Spanish politicians. To her credit, Felipe has also improved his communication and public speaking skills over the last 10 years.
When she had joint events with Felipe and the family, mostly she had tried to stay on the background, but sometimes it's a bit too much, especially those black/grey clothes all the time.

No matter how she tries to stay in the background, she stands out. She is almost always the most attractive woman I the crowd.

Wow, she was so brave to go out without make-up knowing full well she was most probably going to be photographed!
I give her credit for doing so.

Wow, she was so brave to go out without make-up knowing full well she was most probably going to be photographed!

I have no don't that the photo was filtered to make her look as bad as possible. Mags love doing that with celebrities to make them look worse.

:previous: I have to admit I did not recognise her. She seems to be much heavier and her jeans are tight around the stomach while her face seems too gaunt. Make-up or not, I'm still not even convinced it is her!

:previous: I have to admit I did not recognise her. She seems to be much heavier and her jeans are tight around the stomach while her face seems too gaunt. Make-up or not, I'm still not even convinced it is her!

Exactly my thought, I even supposed she is pregnant, but it's probably just photo effect.

Well, I think the princess looks great! even without makeup :flowers:

I have no don't that the photo was filtered to make her look as bad as possible. Mags love doing that with celebrities to make them look worse.

Letizia has flawless skin and great bone structure. Every 40-something year old woman should look so good without makeup;).

Letizia is looking great without make up. Good to see some royal to go shopping without spending hours in front of the mirror. And nice to see her carrying her shopping bags herself.

IMO she looks like hell and I am not a fan of royals predending just to be 'one of us', doing grocery shopping while feeling stressed out from work. At least she didnt pose with a trolley like other princesses. I doubt people buy the 'I'm so normal' appearance from somebody who has a army for servants at her disposal, lives in a house that has more than 3.000 square meters and has no worry about money for the rest of her life.

I hope the girls don't see the cover with her buying gifts or the will find out Santa Claus doesn't exist! :-D Kidding

IMO she looks like hell and I am not a fan of royals predending just to be 'one of us', doing grocery shopping while feeling stressed out from work. At least she didnt pose with a trolley like other princesses. I doubt people buy the 'I'm so normal' appearance from somebody who has a army for servants at her disposal, lives in a house that has more than 3.000 square meters and has no worry about money for the rest of her life.

Wow... ?? El que es celoso, no es nunca celoso por lo que ve; con lo que se imagina basta.

Duke, "one of us" is a stupid thing of the press, to me this does not make someone more or less popular... they are people, and as people may like to go buy their own gifts, clothes, go to the movies or dinner... and not live away from everything and do nothing for themselves because they are royalty and they can.

Don't you think, that she needs maybe these "normal" moments in her life? I think, it makes her joy to buy some things self. She meets so many people in her workdays, maybe it is relax for her to go shopping alone.
(I can't imagine, that a servant buy the gifts for my children, for my family...)

My third cousin's son has a "job" doing exactly that for trash newspaper and also proper newspapers when then they want to "slant" articles a certain way. I find him an immoral waste especially when he brags at the amount of money he earns yearly. Takes all kinds of scum to make a world, even in one's own family.

Probably why I never believe the exactly unflattering color of make-up a person is wearing in some of these photos. The cosmetic "neck lines" of some photos showing white necks and dark faces. Unflattering colors of an outfit the princesses or queens are wearing. It's can all be changed [and has been many of times]. Unless I see in person or know the person taking the photo I look with critical eye. Now if the same woman wears a very unflattering outfit many times over the years......then that is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom