Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief! Saw pix elsewhere before I realised it was an official function. Thought "date night".

Letizia is a beauty, the most beautiful of all the CP's (imo). But I think it's insecurity and vanity combined with very poor judgment that compels her to try and dress like a 20 year old rock groupie or starlet when she is the 40 year old future queen of Spain.:sad:

It's part of the reason I have a hard time conjuring up sympathy for her when she is unfairly criticized. She seems to go out of her way at times to appear ridiculous!

Last edited:
Letizia is a beauty, the most beautiful of all the CP's (imo). But I think it's insecurity and vanity, combined with very poor judgment, that compels her to try and dress like a 20 year old rock groupie or starlet when she is the 40 year old future queen of Spain.:sad:

It's part of the reason I have a hard time conjuring up sympathy for her when she is unfairly criticized. She seems to go out of her way at times to appear ridiculous!

I agree. When she gets it right, she really gets it right. But too often she dresses too young and really does look ridiculous in these instances.

Letizia is a beauty, the most beautiful of all the CP's (imo). But I think it's insecurity and vanity combined with very poor judgment that compels her to try and dress like a 20 year old rock groupie or starlet when she is the 40 year old future queen of Spain.:sad:

I agree! She seems to love to dress for shock or attention what is wrong when representing the royal family and rude towards the purpose of the event. I dont think anyone spoke about her speech afterwards but only about her outfit. It seems that Letizia thinks that there is no reputation to lose anymore for her.

well, there is a word in german that says

ist der ruf erst ruiniert, lebt sichs ungeniert...

means kind of

if your reputation is ruined, you can live quite free
Once one's reputation is ruined, one can live unconcerned

Once your reputation is ruined, you can stop worrying about what other people think

I think she is doing great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom