Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did 'run away' from Mallorca because her husband decided to stay a couple of more days in Mallorca with his parents who probably had a hard time staying in the same room by themselves :lol:. I have not known any other country's press being so hysterical and silly like the Spanish one.

With the press like Spain, someone should have told Felipe to make up his mind sooner, not make any last minute change. Last time he decided to accompany his mom to his uncle's 70th birthday party replacing his ill father, his wife was also being blasted by the media for not attending the birthday party.

Last edited:
August is silly season in Spain just like it is in England. They have run the same story almost every summer.
So what will it be next; Elvis is resurrected and Letizia ran away with him.

Next story: Letizia breathes alone without her husband! Scandal!!

Why is Letizia receiveing so much negative publicity?...what has she done thats so bad?...

^^^^^
She is a commoner, had been previously married and divorced, she was a journalist, and she dared to marry the heir to the Spanish throne......there is a segment of the population that will never get over that and of course right now all of the SRF are easy targets and it is open season on them.

:previous:

Here are some more pics of the audiences today:

** ppe gallery **

I love these photos, Princess Letizia looks great . . . nice carefree, happy and yet dignified. I like the soft, pastel colors she chose to combine the skirt and the cardigan . . . very nice. And lastly, excellent hair style! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Wow!! She really looks good in peach and it really suits her skin tone. Great look for HRH!!

^^^^^
She is a commoner, had been previously married and divorced, she was a journalist, and she dared to marry the heir to the Spanish throne......there is a segment of the population that will never get over that and of course right now all of the SRF are easy targets and it is open season on them.

That segment of the population needs to get over it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom