Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess of Asturias Current Events Part 19
Found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
The Forum Moderators

:previous:

Not fun of the outfit (it's a bit ill-fitting) but Letizia is just glowing.
One question: what are audiences at Zarzuela for? And what is Letizia's role in them?

The audiences are meetings. In them the members of the Royal Family receive different groups in society, that explain them their work, their projects, their problems. Usually each member of the Royal Family welcomes groups related to the areas they work with.

The Princess receives normally representatives of organizations working on education, childhood, rare diseases or cancer. The Prince receives representatives of economic and business world, and also has military audiences.

I see, thank you very much for the explanation, Lula! :flowers:

Thanks, Lula :flowers:
I´m looking foward the next two events, both related to Letizia´s most important causes: rare diseases and fight against cancer. I like that she has chosen these as her main focus, especially the rare diseases. It´s great seeing someone important paying attention to such unknown problem, good for her.

Last edited:
Thanks lula, Letizia looks amazing

I really like the fact Letizia appears to have thoroughly familiarise herself with the topic in question; all those file cases look rather impressive. As far as I can see, it wasn't just an appearance for the sake of an appearance (waving and photo op) but an actual contribution and, hopefully, raising awareness for the federation.

I really like the fact Letizia appears to have thoroughly familiarise herself with the topic in question; all those file cases look rather impressive. As far as I can see, it wasn't just an appearance for the sake of an appearance (waving and photo op) but an actual contribution and, hopefully, raising awareness for the federation.

I like that too, Artemisia:flowers:

Thanks, lula.
She spoke so well, didn't even need a note. I'd love to see her speaking every day at different events, with professional help on clothes and hair/makeup just as her old days on TV. Her clothes and makeup were good here, hair could be better with professional styling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felipe and Spain couldnt have choosen a better princess^^

Felipe and Spain couldnt have choosen a better princess^^

Absolutely - she is the hope for Spains Royal future - especially after all those recent scandals ... who would have expected that during the "Letizia bashing" times in the first years..... I am sooo glad for her, she really deserved that for all her hard work!
Bye Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom