Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paloma Barrientos is an unhappy woman, the only moment of happiness for her is when she talks really bad of Letizia, she hates her or she envies her I don't know, but everything this woman speaks or writes is pure garbage and only with the intention to be cruel with Princess Letizia and make her the "bad guy" of the movie. Do not trust her, a 99% of the things she said are lies.

Paloma Barrientos and Jaime Peñafiel among a few others are only a project of human beings.

Last edited:
Letizia goes to the gym every day:
Letizia Ortiz, adicta al gimnasio | MujerdeElite
No wonder she looks so muscular.

Mariángel Alcázar, the royal family expert, says that Letizia´s physical body is the result of a thin woman with a well worked muscles in the gym, and not the result of a frugal diet.
Letizia has a very good appetite and when comes to official acts she has no restrictions and she likes to taste the typical food of the places she visits. At Zarzuela she eats vegetables, meat and grilled fish, but also fruit, pasta, rice, bread and, above all, soybean. And sometimes hamburgers...
La dieta de la Princesa Letizia: verduras, carnes, pescados a la plancha y mucha soja - Bekia

Last edited:
Princess Letizia will attend tomorrow the Children and Youth Book Fair. She will have a working meeting with experts in literature,will visit the library and will know the planned activities.

Monarquía Confidencial

Letizia after Urdangarin, written by Elvira Lindo , a famous writer and journalist.

Letizia after Urdangarin · ELPAÍS.com in English

What a wonderful article..... really trying to see Letizias real personality behind the always shallow repeating other articles and gossip regarding "dress/hair/shoes/thinness/depressed/conflict with other members of the RF". Love it

BYe Bine

Her work in the Organisation against Cancer is becoming serious - she is giving a lot of time to this patronage. Children, the disabled and cancer seem to be issues Letizia feels deeply about. Good on her and her work.

That`s lovely :D I`m sure the girls had a great time. BTW, I didn`t know that Letizia`s grandmother Menchu is such a frequent guest in the Princes house, as the article says. It`s nice that Letizia takes care about her grandmother.

Her work in the Organisation against Cancer is becoming serious - she is giving a lot of time to this patronage. Children, the disabled and cancer seem to be issues Letizia feels deeply about. Good on her and her work.
Yes, Letizia`s agenda is great and well chosen. I admire her work.

Indeed & I agree with you Alondra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom