Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's reputation benefits from the (self inflicted) desasters that are bothering other family members
Letizia, la beneficiaria indirecta de los escndalos reales

:previous:
Wasn´t that even before the elephant hunting & Kings mistress PR desaster? So it even will increase now.

So many people loved to do Letizia bashing since her first outcome as PoA, but in fact, the Princes of Asturias (and yes, also Letizia) are the solid rock in the tornado, which is rushing to all other members of the RF in the recent years.
BYe Bine

Princess Letizia Looks Gorgeous indeed , I really Liked her Outfit , so elegant and Chic .

Audience to a representation of the Fundacion Cesar Serrano Egido and the Museum of the Word
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a una representación de la Fundación César Egido Serrano y del Museo de la Palabra. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to a representation of the Siena Group and Teaching Awards winners for Protagonists of Education

Audiencia a una representación del Grupo Siena y ganadores de los Premios Magisterio a los Protagonistas de la Educación. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to a representation of the National Network of Women with Disabilities (REDM)

Audiencia a una representación de la Red Estatal de Mujeres con Discapacidad (REDM). Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Photos ppe

PPE Agency

Today a friend of mine, Owner of a Fish restauant here in Aveiro told me that he had Princess Letizia for dinner yesterday nigth...I said "you are joking of course"and he said no it s true....welll I saw here that she is in fact in Portugal with her mother...I live in Aveir in the north and this Fish restaurante is jus in front of the beach and it is nothing special but in fact ot has the most wonderful fish...but it is way to simple...it is in Vagueira....

Yes but I live in the North...My friend told me that he hasn't recognize her at all but there was a group of spanish people who recognize her imediately. She was there friday night and saturday night, she must spend the night here in AVEIRO...the restaurant is not fancy at all, in fact it's a cheap eating place in front of the sea, but...the grill fish is good,indeed it is a very cheap restaurant and a family restaurant...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom