Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess of Asturias

Audience to a representation of the Public School C.E.I.P. "La Dehesa del Príncipe"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

First pic

Audience to a representation of the Public School C.E.I.P. "La Dehesa del Príncipe"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...cesa-audiencias-princesa-audiencias$599x0.jpg

Audience to the Patronage of the " Foundation Coca Cola Juan Manuel Sáinz de Vicuna "
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...sa-fundaciones-princesa-fundaciones$599x0.jpg

Audience to a representation of the Platform of Affected by the Lateral Sclerosis Amiotrófica (ELA)
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...a-sanidad-princesa-sanidad-princesa$599x0.jpg

Photos ppe

PPE Agency

Belga

BelgaPicture - Category details

Getty

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

I'm all for recycling outfits. But come on. Put an outfit away for at least a month before wearing it again. If it's a two piece suit you can wear the pieces separately on a regular rotation with different blouses. Her wardrobe is sizable. There are tons of pics to prove it. Her weight has not fluctuated. I don't understand why she bores us with the same clothes over and over. Then again, I can't complain. At least this outfit is appropriate. Boring but appropriate.

For me, it's the bare legs with dressier and business outfits that seems off. I know this is common in the US now. But to me it makes a woman look unfinished. I think some of her questionable skirts and dresses would look more professional if she was wearing some kind of hosiery. Especially with her fancy shoes.

I'm all for recycling outfits. But come on. Put an outfit away for at least a month before wearing it again. If it's a two piece suit you can wear the pieces separately on a regular rotation with different blouses. Her wardrobe is sizable. There are tons of pics to prove it. Her weight has not fluctuated. I don't understand why she bores us with the same clothes over and over. Then again, I can't complain. At least this outfit is appropriate. Boring but appropriate.

Spain is in a heavy economic crisis at the moment (well, since one year already). And the Royal Household has to save costs as well.... So recycling and Mango Clothes is the "act of the moment" to show people, that the Royal Family is showing solidarity with the people.....

BYe Bine

The doctor Josep Baselga, the singer Luz Casal and the company McCann-Healthcare have been rewarded by the prizes " V of Life " 2010 of the Spanish Association Against the Cancer (AECC) in recognition of their labor in the fight against this disease.

The delivery, which will be celebrated in Santa Cruz de Tenerife on September 30, will be presided by the Princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz.

Josep Baselga, Luz Casal y McCann-Healthcare, premiados con los galardones 'V de Vida' de la AECC. europapress.es

Spain is in a heavy economic crisis at the moment (well, since one year already). And the Royal Household has to save costs as well.... So recycling and Mango Clothes is the "act of the moment" to show people, that the Royal Family is showing solidarity with the people.....

BYe Bine

If that's the case, and it makes sense, then when the couple makes joint appearances the Prince should wear the male version of Mango. I'm not being flip, I'm serious. When they appear together they often look incredibly mismatched, clotheswise. He in suit and tie, good quality, and she in clothing that looks to be of poor quality. JMHO of course.

If that's the case, and it makes sense, then when the couple makes joint appearances the Prince should wear the male version of Mango. I'm not being flip, I'm serious. When they appear together they often look incredibly mismatched, clotheswise. He in suit and tie, good quality, and she in clothing that looks to be of poor quality. JMHO of course.

This may be because of age old problem - men need fewer clothes and their clothing bill is far smaller than that of women. Put another way, what you can buy for same amount of money for men is very different than women.

I also go back to a point that if here clothing was so damaging to the image that RF is trying so hard to present, then where are the palace mandarins, friends of F&L, family members etc to gently raise this issue and affect a fashion change in Leti?

Does anyone have video link of her speech today?

She looks realy nice and I always think that she gets along very well with children. :flowers:

:previous: Wow thanks for the videos lula :flowers: I am not very fluent in Spanish but her gestures are beyond language, I think Letizia is a very good communicator.

She seems to be attracting a good crowd even without Felipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom