Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All posts discussing Princess Letizia's outfit choice have been moved to the "Princess Letizia Daytime Fashion" thread, which can be found here.
Please use the Fashion thread to express your opinion about Letizia's fashion taste.
:flowers:

I do agree the Princess Letizia is a trendsetter, although sometimes lately, I dont like the trends she is setting!

H.R.H. the Princess of Asturias, will preside the delivery of prizes of the Project Stela, next Wednesday, 16th of December at 19:45, in the Racetrack of Zarzuela, during the Annual Dinner of the Businessmen's Club Stela, organized by the Foundation Down's Syndrome of Madrid (FSDM) and for CEIM Managerial Federation of Madrid-CEOE.

Solidaridad Digital - DetalleNoticia

Fashion articles and fashion posts about Princess Letizia being a trendsetter have been moved to the
Princess Letizia's Eveningwear thread

Thank you :flowers:

Wow, how cute she was today. Lovely blouse, great colors (both) and she looks cool. Too great she bought new clothing :p

Thank you Lula for the pictures, Letizia looks all happy and full of energy. Its been a while since Letizia has been in a pant suit.
Where did this event take place? Madrid?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure am happy to see Letizia doing more and more of her own engagements including audiences at the palace. I'm sure it's a great help to Felipe and lessens his load a bit. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom