Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see her very happy when not in an official act...

She is a control freak, isnt she ;) While it is nice to try to fix whatever happened between these two girls, Letizia is insisting too much and and digging deep to play judge what is not her business at all. Nobody was crying etc so a quick "be nice to each other" and move on would have done it.
Thats what Felipe did, he will know the governess attitude from everyday life at home :p

She is a control freak, isnt she ;) While it is nice to try to fix whatever happened between these two girls, Letizia is insisting too much and and digging deep to play judge what is not her business at all. Nobody was crying etc so a quick "be nice to each other" and move on would have done it.
Thats what Felipe did, he will know the governess attitude from everyday life at home :p

I wouldn't say control freak but someone who cared & was interested in why the young girls were upset. I thought it was nice of her :)

One of the girls was crying, that's why she stopped to ask what happened. And when the crying girl accuses the other, the second starts to cry.

i also thought it was a bit too much. didn't she realised they were filming her?

Thank you as always for the pictures lula, her makeup is usually flawless and flattering but today it looks particularly great ;)
I like how interested and involved Letizia is with this association.

She's had the busiest public week of the family, hasn't she? If I remember right this week she's attended the inauguration in Galicia, the delivery of distinctions, the lunch with the hungarian president and this meeting.

Last edited:
Letizia's involvement in these associations is really appreciable!!

Thanks for the pics and videos, it's great that she is involved in this cause.

She certainly looks more engaged and animated at this event than at any other this week. It's a great cause, so good for her.

What pictures and video does she mean? I really don't find anything weird in the photos or videos I've seen :ermm:
In fact, I think that this discussion is in the wrong thread. This is Princess Letizia current events´thread, and in every photo and video I´ve seen here she is alone, without Felipe, so it is difficult to see marriage problems :D
Oh well, maybe that is the reason, they aren´t together...mmm:ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO:

In fact, I think that this discussion is in the wrong thread. This is Princess Letizia current events´thread, and in every photo and video I´ve seen here she is alone, without Felipe, so it is difficult to see marriage problems :D
Oh well, maybe that is the reason, they aren´t together...mmm:ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
You're right, it's a bit difficult to find pictures of both of them in this thread, I'm sure it's because they hate each other! :p

Maybe that's true but they look so wonderful together on photos posted by donnaK:D:p

Why Letizia doesn't have more solo engagements? You know I like Felipe but why?

letizia apperance has been reduce for the last week and the next week ,make me wonder if she is really expecting we all know that she has a bad start of pregnancy

Nice boots. I wonder how she'd look with darker hair? Maybe a warm brown with a reddish tint to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom