Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Letizia is such a beautiful woman who is doing a wonderful job as a crown princess, but I worry for her. She looks SO thin these days. I know she has a small frame, but I think we can all agree that her arms (especially in tank top pictures recently) look frighteningly tiny. I won't speculate about a disorder of any sort because that's unfair. I wonder if there is anyone close to her that might be able to direct her to a nutritionist so maybe she will look (and feel?) healthier.

I think she has looked the same (thinness) the last couple of years. The white dress looked the same on her yesterday as a year ago at the farewell dinner in Mallorca. Recently she also wore the same orange dress she wore two years ago at the dinner with CP of Japan, she pretty much looked the same. Of course, she could avoid wearing certain style clothes (ex. tight pants) that made her look thinner, but nobody is perfect, for some other CPsses on the other side of the fence, they sometimes also looked fatter than they were actually with wrong type of clothes.
On the other hand, I agree that she should add about 5 kilos.

I have a question, I just saw a picture of Princess Letizia pointing at the Queen...almost as if she were upset for something (maybe nothing)...does anyone have that picture? Felipe is to the right looking on? Thanks.

I have a question, I just saw a picture of Princess Letizia pointing at the Queen...almost as if she were upset for something (maybe nothing)...does anyone have that picture? Felipe is to the right looking on? Thanks.

I know this picture but Letizia is definitely not pointing at Queen Sofia. She is merely pointing at something. It just looks as if she's pointing at the Queen because of the angle of the camera. I don't have the picture but I think this was during some event in the Zarzuela Palace. I remember they were photographed in front of the mirror.

I know this picture but Letizia is definitely not pointing at Queen Sofia. She is merely pointing at something. It just looks as if she's pointing at the Queen because of the angle of the camera. I don't have the picture but I think this was during some event in the Zarzuela Palace. I remember they were photographed in front of the mirror.

Yes, I remember that picture. I think they were trying to decide if they should put their purses on the table in back of the mirror.

As always, thanks Duke!! You are always on target!

I'm not sure that's the picture I was thinking of! Thanks, Duke. Do you know when that one was taken? It looks like Letizia is pointing past the Queen and not really at her.

It was taken in April 2009 (Premios Cervantes). And there is nothing "scandalous" about it - we could see it in a video which was posted and unfortunately doesn`t work anymore. The Queen told Letizia where to put her purse and Letizia was pointing to that place to be sure if it`s what the Queen is talking about. No rudeness at all :whistling:

I d not think for one moment that Princess Letizia would be so disrespectful to Queen Sofia in public. This is just one of those strange camera angles.

Letizia is very beautiful and is very committed to her role as CP and Spain's future queen and seems to be very much at home with maintaining the public face of the royal family and being respectful to history and traditions. I like that she does so many engagements and seems warm with people in a genuine way.

I know it is off topic but can someone tell me is that green eyeliner she is wearing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently a gossip book about Princess Letizia's past will be published on September 6th, written by a Spanish investigation journalist.
"Letizia Ortiz: Una republicana en la corte de Juan Carlos I", Isidre Cunill
Un libro revela supuestos escándalos sexuales, su detención por drogas y todo el pasado de Letizia Ortiz
Un libro revela supuestos escándalos sexuales, su detención por drogas y todo el pasado de Letizia Ortiz

Nah, and where did the author gather all those infos? Another person seeking attention if you ask me...

Is true that Princess Letizia was gifted with a new tiara by Prince Felipe in hornor to their 5th wedding birthday?

Is true that Princess Letizia was gifted with a new tiara by Prince Felipe in hornor to their 5th wedding birthday?

If you go to the jewelry thread for Letizia you will see posts and a picture of the tiara. It's toward the last page of the most current jewelry thread. :)

Expectación ante el libro sobre el

The Cunill book , for its part, promises to report on "scandals" new arrests related to alleged drug issues and some allegedly controversial sexual tone.

what would be really interesting is how factual it would be, with named sources. Otherwise it is the same BS that has been peddled since she became engaged - from promiscuity to drugs to abortions to being the instigator of her sister's suicide etc. Didn't Letizia herself make a joke right before the wedding on her being thought of a slut worse than princess Stephanie of monoco

It is hard to believe that someone who had such a high profile, public career where she is infront of public day in day out would have drug relates arrests etc.

edited to add: Isn't the author Catalan with separatist/republic tendencies and is trying to make the case that the Leti was republican or agnostic before marriage (I think that may be more believable). Also from the blurb, it appears the focus of scandals is more during her time in Mexico, with perhaps regurgitation of the same old rumors.

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias, doña Letizia Ortíz, will visit the island of Tenerife next September 30 to preside the Institutional Act of Delivery of Helps to the Cancer Investigation and Awards ' V of Life ' that organizes the Foundation for the Investigation against the Cancer, AECC, as reported this Friday the Institution.

La Princesa de Asturias visitará Tenerife el próximo 30 de septiembre - 20minutos.es

Dona Letizia is the more professional and hardworking individual in royal world. I admire her work, she will offer many many things to Spain when she go on the throne. My opinion is this.

How beautiful Leonor is in the photos! :flowers: Good to see that the Princess introduces her daughter to the culture in such an early age.

How beautiful Leonor is in the photos! :flowers: Good to see that the Princess introduces her daughter to the culture in such an early age.

Its always good to see either of the little Infanta's out & about .

I really love Leonor's eyes, such beautifyl as her mummy.

Thank you for the pictures, Leonor is such a beautiful girl. I'm just curious, do they straighten her hair? If am not mistaken didn't she have heavu curls?

Thank you for the pictures, Leonor is such a beautiful girl. I'm just curious, do they straighten her hair? If am not mistaken didn't she have heavu curls?

The old curls had been cut, her new hair is no longer curly, the same with Elena's girl Victoria who had the same curls like Leonor as a toddler, perhaps due to Borbon genes.

What a cute, well dressed kid! I love bright happy colours anyway, especially on a child.

Thank you by pictures!! the Princess Leonor is like her father, but her nose is like Infanta Cristina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom