Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain pictures might not tell everything, esp. those taken during the speeches. Other royals also showed serious looks or vacant looks, or even falling asleep during the speeches. For the speeches, most importantly is to bring your ears and brains, not how you look in front of the cameras :cool:. Anyway, from the people who met her at the events, she was said to be well informed, showing interests in about everything, that probably has much to do with her background as a journalist.
But I do like to see Letizia doing more solo events, for instance, once a week.

CELEBRATION IN THE SENATE OF THE FIRST WORLD DAY OF THE RARE DISEASES

H.R.H. the Princess of Asturias will preside next March 10 in the Senate at the official act of celebration of the first world day of the rare diseases in Spain. The President of the Senate, Javier Rojo and the Minister of Health, Bernat Soria, will intervene in the act that there will submit the prizes of the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases

Sala de Prensa del Senado - Portada

Great! thanks for share the link.
Is this the firt time that Princess Letizia takes part in an event related with the Rare Desiases?

Lula, Do you know why this event was celebrated in the Senate? There is a special reasson?

Her outfit is awful... especially these high heels!!! I wonder who her designer is???????

Thanks for these photos, Princess Letizia has read a wonderful speech, she is discreet and professional as always.
Here is a short video:
www.telemadrid.es

She is very beautiful as always. Can't even understand why the spanish people don't like her. Her high hells are stunning!

She is very beautiful as always. Can't even understand why the spanish people don't like her. Her high hells are stunning!

Where have you read that spanish people do not like Letizia ? that is false.
Most people in Spain like and admire Letizia ,the problem is that people who do not like Letizia "do more noise":rolleyes:

I admire this Lady to, i find her elegant, professional, discret, respectuous and respectfull
I don't think spanish people don't like her,just that a lot of people here focus only on her wardrobe

I think she was wonderful today!!!

Spain can be proud of its crown princess!!!

It is the second time I've caught her *posing* for photographers, like bending her knee abit. The first time was in the Russain state visit. That's funny

She has been looking radiant lately! :)
Like cécile said, Spain must be proud of such beautiful Princess! :flowers:

Thanks for the pics and videos, this is a wonderful cause for Letizia to be involved.

Thanks for these photos, Princess Letizia has read a wonderful speech, she is discreet and professional as always.
Here is a short video:
www.telemadrid.es
I agree :flowers: A wonderful speech for a wonderful cause. I´m glad this type of events were in the Senate, they´re very important...
And she looks beautiful, of course :)

She is looking more beautiful these days, she was today absolutely stunning.
Love this act. Her speech was so inspired.

It is the second time I've caught her *posing* for photographers, like bending her knee abit. The first time was in the Russain state visit. That's funny

As far as I can see this kind of "posing" or bending a knee is nothing new for her. I remember seeing her standing beside CP in various group photo sessions with a bended knee. I didn't consider that "posing" but rather resting a feet as you have been standing on high heels all day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom