Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia will receive tomorrow in Zarzuela representatives of the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases

The Princess of Asturias Letizia Ortiz will receive tomorrow in hearing in the Palace of the Zarzuela representatives of the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases (FEDER), with the aim to know closely the reality of the persons who suffer a slightly frequent disease.

Thus, affected and relatives will move to dona Leticia the principal problems which they must face every day, the lack of investigation, the shortage of information, few welfare resources or the need of the multidisciplinary treatments.

La Princesa Letizia recibirá mañana en Zarzuela a representantes de la Federación Española de Enfermedades Raras. europapress.es

Am I the only one who think that Letizia´s breast looks too big in those photos...?

a very special news soon :rolleyes:

yes i am wondering, when pregnant with leonor letizia looked healthy & happy, did a full schedule, even trips abroad whilst when pregnant with sofia she looked (and probably felt) tired & exhausted with a schedule reduced to minimum (madrid events). only if her body was back to a leonor-pregnancy-mood pregnancy would be an option but if she had another sofia-type-pregnancy we already knew about it by now because she would look or feel ill. her pregnancies were so different, one was ok the other one bad; i wonder what would be on the cards now, worse or back to ok.

All posts including speculations about a possible pregnancy or a possible breast surgery have been deleted, as speculating is against the rules at TRF.
The Spanish Moderators

Last edited:
Vanitatis.com - La Princesa Letizia no autoriza su biografia

there are rumours that alfredo urdaci, letizia's former TVE buddy is writing a biography about his former colleague. urdaci is a rather controversial figure in spanish media these days and has left TVE some years ago.

there also used to be rumours that andrew morton, who has already written bestseller bios about lady di or tom cruise has laid his eyes on letizia as next victim.

many people need money or attention these days therefore a book will come as it's a guarantee for both, even more if zarzuela decides to go against it. for an authorized biography a la sofia it's much too early, don't see any achievemements that letizia can claim as a royal. it's only about her past / getting into royalty at this stage.

Here is an information of a serious and reliable page;)

El Confidencial Digital - ArtÃ*culo - Letizia Ortiz no ha paralizado ninguna biografÃ*a en marcha sobre su vida
Letizia Ortiz has not stopped any biography about her life.

Neither the Princess of Asturias requested Alfredo Urdaci that paralyzed a biography about her life, nor the book was mentioned in Galeras, nor in print.​

The article says that the alleged information about a alleged pressure not to edit a book about Princess Letizia are strictly untrue.

I don't think Letizia or Zarzuela can stop anyone writing a book on Letizia. However if someone wants to write an authorized biography on Letizia, then the approval from Zarzuela will surely be required since it's required cooperation from Letizia and the people related to her.
Letizia is too young to publish her official biography. Sofia had hers when she was approaching 60 in the mid 90s, Sonja had hers at 70.

Princess Letizia visited a few days before Christmas the Hospital Niño Jesús de Madrid in private, meeting children suffering from cancer.
ABC/CARTAS AL DIRECTOR
A parent of a sick girl tells that Letizia greeted warmly all the children, talked with them and watched their drawings.

In a letter to the newspaper ABC, a father comments that a few days before Christmas the Princess visited of form deprived to children with cancer.

CARTAS AL DIRECTOR - Opinion_Cartas_Director - Opinion - ABC.es

Thanks, Princess

I am a father of a girl who is sick with cancer, a violent and horrible cancer. We go a lot of time in the Hospital Niño Jesus of Madrid fighting in order that my daughter does not die. The one who has passed for this, knows about what I speak. The one who does not know it, that thanks really for not knowing the horror. The reason for which I write this letter is the following one: for dignity, because I am a Spanish citizen (pardon if this term sounds to rights or to left sides, I only am a person) and because I think that this fact must be known.

It happened a few days before Christmas Eve. One morning of so many in the hospital, one of the supervisors asked several parents if we would have disadvantage in which the Princess of Asturias was coming to greet us. We said to her that not. And this way it was, Doña Letizia Ortiz came, she greet nicely all (almost asking for pardon for believing that she might be a nuisance) and she centred on a group of children, between them my daughter. She was simply wonderful with all of them. Affectionate and nice. And during the whole morning she greeted each and every of the small patients of the floor of infantile oncology of the hospital. With the same smile and with an enormous love to all the children and to a few families that we are passing for a calvary. And you will be able to say: good, and it why it serves. The one who does this question to himself does not know what is to have a sick child, only I will say a thing to them: my daughter was immensly happy with this person called Letizia. And only for the tears of emotion of my daughter, for how she was looking at the Princess of Asturias while she was joking to make her to smile, to enjoy this smile increasingly switched off, while she was interested for her drawings, for the life, for the feelings of my girl, only because of it, I say to them that the work that the Princess of Asturias does is worth it. Quietly she came to the hospital and quietly she went away. For the principal door, without stories; without press, without stridencies. And I have waited all these days to verify, once again, that the good thing is not known: be neither from monarchies nor of republics, I am a citizen of my time, commit an outrage what happens in my country; I read newspapers, see the TV, listen to the radio. And be what is said of her, but everything what they should say be all the same. To share her time to our side, the fondness that transmitted her look to our children, the determination and the courage with that she confronts the situations through that has had to live to this person, they deserve a respect. And I want to grant it to her with these words. Thanks, Princess.

Carlos Sánchez

thank you for that!!

It's great to see that she does such things without cameras and photographers!!! she 's a good person who takes care of the others!!

Re: CPss Letizia's Height.

Does anyone know how tall CPss Letizia is without her high heeled shoes?

Princess Letizia visited a few days before Christmas the Hospital Niño Jesús de Madrid in private, meeting children suffering from cancer.
ABC/CARTAS AL DIRECTOR
A parent of a sick girl tells that Letizia greeted warmly all the children, talked with them and watched their drawings.
Well done Letizia!
It is always very nice when royals and celebrities do these sort of things away from the photographers.

I loved that story. It was great. it just shows that she does it because she actually cares, and not to make headlines.

The article in english

Thank you, Princess

I am a father of a girl who is sick with cancer, cancer a violent and horrible. (...)
It happened a few days before Christmas Eve. One morning many in the hospital, one of the supervisors asked whether parents would have several objections to the Princess of Asturias came to greet us. We said no. And so it came Letizia Ortiz, greeted us politely to all (almost asking forgiveness for believing that it could disturb) and focused on a group of children, including my daughter. It was just wonderful with them. Loving and friendly. And all morning greeted each of the young patients of the facility's child oncology hospital. With the same smile and a great love for all children and some families are going through an ordeal. And you may say: well, and that's what it is. Whoever made that question does not know what it is to have a sick child, I will say only one thing: my daughter was immensely happy with that person called Letizia. And only by the tears of emotion from my daughter, how I looked at the Princess of Asturias, as she joked to make you smile, to enjoy that smile off increasing, while interest in his drawings, for life, for feelings my girl, just so, I say that the work that the Princess of Asturias worth. Quietly arrived at the hospital and went quietly. On the main door, without stories, without the press, without shrillness. And I have waited all these days to see once again that we do not know how good I do not know of monarchies or republics, I am a citizen of my time, attentive to what is happening in my country, I read newspapers, I see on TV , listening to the radio. And I know what is said about it, but it does not matter what they say. Share your time with us, the love that transmitting their eyes to our children, the determination and courage faced with situations that has lived with this person, deserve respect. And I want to give you with these words. Thank you, Princess.
Carlos Sanchez

Oh my god, what beautiful and emotional story, I´m almost crying for this poor girl and her parents...How much pain there is in the father´s letter, and his thanks to Letizia really shake me...It´s true, the best things that she does aren´t known...How proud I am today to my Princess!!:flowers:
Thanks to the father for tell this story and to you for post it.

It´s a very beautiful story, I couldn´t imagine that she does these things without press or cameras. She really is a good person.

it's such a sweet gesture and shows how much she cares about her role as princess. it's very touching indeed. very well done, letizia! in the words of that father, if it cheered even just one girl up and her family who must be suffering, her effort was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom