Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Juan Carlos is hating Letizia. There are too many pictures showing a very good relationship between them.

For the future: Don't believe the most vip-news at RTL.de. They are the yellow press on TV.

I simply love this picture :) Letizia looks so radiant these days.

Yes Letizia looks fantastic in white! Lovely

She looks gorgeous in this act. This is what I've been waiting for. An act in journalism!!

Letizia has accepted the Honour Presedency for the XXV Premio 'Cirilo Rodríguez', a Journalism Award. There will be an act in this respect on May 29th in Segovia.
Princesa Asturias acepta la presidencia honor XXV Premio 'Cirilo Rodríguez'

The article says that the Prince and the Princess will not be able to go to the act, and that they will receive the organizers and rewarded in audience.

At the end of May the Prince and the Princess will be in America, if there are no changes they will do an official visit to Colombia.

Her fashion sense has improved greatly, great to see her doing solo work.

DAWN IN ZARZUELA

The Princess of Asturias received us at twelve o'clock in the lounge Magnolia of the Zarzuela Palace. Before, a military assistant had instructed us in a contiguous room about the procedure to continuing in our meeting with Doña Letizia. The principal one: naturalness. Why not to say that we were all a bit excited ones. For the majority, it was the first time that we were going to palace and for weeks we had the habitual doubts.

(...)

In effect, then what happened is that the Princess of Asturias gave to us a recital on our own initiative. In the morning she had been visiting our page (Amanecer Por África) and she already had seen the last photography that that of the vice-president of the government, Maria Teresa Fernandez de la Vega had added to the project, taken recently the Banjul, Gambia. At all time she proved to be interested, knowledgeable of the details, proactive. Doña Letizia has not could with Letizia Ortiz. Her former companions remember her as is.

C'est la vie | AMANECER EN LA ZARZUELA

The figure doesn´t look like the original, nor that of the Princess nor that of the Prince ... and I believe that the rest of the Royal Family neither. I believe that the museum is not very good, and they want to have more advertising.

I agree , lula. Neither Letizia's nor Felipe's wax figure looks like the original.
They don't even resemble the CP couple. ;)

I think that the wax figures of the royals are just not lifelike at all. If I didn't know who they were to be, I would never have thought of Felipe and Letizia! What a waste.

It does not resemble the princess at all, maybe a bit before the surgeries. That statue is of a person totally devoided of any feelings or kindness, very hard looking.

They all look like really strange; not a good representation.

Omg! those wax figures should be forbbiden :lol::lol:

The wax figures are too far from original!))) Princess Letizia is much more beautiful than this wax figure...

nice to see her doing solo work! you are so right queenofthelight, the wax figures don't look like letizia at all!

http://www.museoceramadrid.com/INGLES/noticias/imagenes/principes.jpg
THE SCULPTURES OF THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS IN EVENING DRESS IN THE WAX MUSEUM -
The figure of H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias wears a morning coat. The reproduction of the sculpture of the Princess is dressed in an exclusive haute couture model by well-known designer Tony Benítez.

The Madrid Wax Museum sent the Princes of Asturias a dossier on the work carried out in the museum with their reproductions for the institution’s gallery of honour. In return, they sent a signed photograph on the occasion of their marriage.

It's badly done. They should send their sculptors over to Madame Tussaud's for a training session.
Close up old figure :ohmy:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3155/3282863096_a7730e71f7.jpg?v=0
Sofia :ohmy:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3585/3282061111_f9927a8026_m.jpg

Vanitatis.com - La Princesa Letizia ya está en el museo
Jaime stands separated from the family, in the bullfight corner. The article says that the museum informed Zarzuela of the launch of the new figure of Princess Letizia but failed to get a response. Anyone surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom