Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, the princess stays longer in Madrid than the rest royal Family. Doesn´t the regata start on 21 July?

The agenda of next week is not in the web, probably be correct, on Friday we will know it. The Princess and the girls are in the habit of coming later to the ditch Breitling, in these dates Francisco Rocasolano's birthday is celebrated, and they are in the habit of expecting to celebrate it to travel to Palma.

I never worried about Letizia's weight as that type of figure (until later age) runs in my family and we are all extremely healthy (my mother is 94) but I do see what you now see -- she looks tired to the point of illness. I agree with Duke of Marmalade that she could use a cut in her work schedule instead of all the additional workload. Exactly who (or what) makes her schedule and does she have 100% imput and agreement?

I see it too. I never fretted about Letizia's weight, but she doesn't look well the last month or so.

LA PRINCESA LETIZIA ENTREGARÁ LOS DIPLOMAS DEL CURSO DE FORMACIÓN SUPERIOR ORGANIZADO POR LA FUNDACIÓN ONCE
21 de julio
La Princesa Letizia asistirá a la clausura del curso de Formación Superior, que organiza la Fundación ONCE y el IE-ESADE.
Web de la Once
If this is true, the princess stays longer in Madrid than the rest royal Family. Doesn´t the regata start on 21 July?

For the previous Breitling races, Felipe normally skipped the first day since the actual race didn't start on the first day. It's possible they will come to Mallorca after Letizia's act on Monday. Felipe usually sailed on the navy ship for Breitling, the CAM for the King's cup. The CAM sank yesterday, perhaps this year he won't have a boat to sail for the King's cup.

Last edited:
She looks wonderful in that green dress, and before anybody says anything I think her arms look toned (not skeletal). She looks happy and her shoes do not look like they are platforms, can't see them very clearly though. Overall I give her a thumbs up.

I love her outfit at least she's using some bright colors now. Good to see that her solo duties are increasing. Can't wait for the pics in Palma

Last edited:
she's simply perfect and elegant!!!!

she loves fashion she's in her element with this event!!! it's great to see her smiling like that!!!

wow, she looks amazing today! I love her green outfit, suits her very nicely!

Princess Letizia is very hansome.:wub::wub::wub:
Guapa, guapa ,guapa.:wub::wub::wub:

i'm in love with that green dress. it seems to be her colour, she always shines in it. she looks just gorgeous.

for some reason i have the impression she doesn't feel extremely comfortable attending these sort of events. you can see her in the pictures being distracted at times...

She is BEAUTIFUL so she looked BEAUTIFUL!
Love the outfit... just lovely!

for some reason i have the impression she doesn't feel extremely comfortable attending these sort of events. you can see her in the pictures being distracted at times...

She doesn't look distracted, she's enjoying the event;), but she feel more comfortable attending children's event, and that's so sweet, she really likes kids :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She was simply amazing in that green dress!

She is such a gorgeous woman!

Very, very classy and chic outfit!

She looks very skin in that dress. But I love the colour!

There is something definitely changing in Letizia's style. Great design, bright colors, I really love it. It has added liveliness to her elegant and understated style. The green dress is fantastic, it suits her like a glove. I also love the bright orange she has worn today to the Crown Prince of Japan's dinner. I am not crazy about the platform shoes but oh well... I will just look from the ankles up :)

She definetly looks amazingly beautifull, WHAT A BODY for a mother of two Daugthers.

Both outfits are just perfect, just for a body like hers.

Well I think the dress is lovely and the colour is beautiful but it doesn't suit her because she is extremely thin, the dress is too tight, so it enhance the thiness!!! Also no sleeves is no good for someone who is so slim.

Well I think the dress is lovely and the colour is beautiful but it doesn't suit her because she is extremely thin, the dress is too tight, so it enhance the thiness!!! Also no sleeves is no good for someone who is so slim.

I respectfully disagree. Like I said in the fashion thread, Letizia has the perfect body - fabulously toned arms, great shoulders and abs (tummy) to carry it off . It fits her like a glove IMO....she should wear this type of dress more I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom