Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she received a doll for Leonor and Sofia, how sweet!
Letizia and Felipe sure have had a busy schedule lately! No wonder Letizia looks a bit tired!

La princesa letizia visita el stand de la fundaciÓn once en el salÓn avante para la autonomÍa personal y la calidad de vida- EcoDiario.

The princess letizia visits stand of foundation eleven in the hall avante for the personal autonomy and the quality life
BARCELONA, (6 SERVIMEDIA) the Princess of Asturias today visited stand of Foundation ELEVEN in the Avante Hall, that is celebrated in Fira of Barcelona and which more than 180 organizations exhibit products and innovations to facilitate the personal autonomy and to improve the quality of life of the people.

She looks good today, professional and elegant, and a great cause to support.

She looks beautiful yaesterday, lovely outfitm but nore important the cause she's supporting

Like this outfit. At least we didn't see the usual white pants, black peep toe shoes and the gray one. Just the color, lovelier colors would be great. I'm very happy that she has more solo events now. We can see clearly how the CPss works w/o her husband's presence although it's also a good thing that they had joint royal duties.;)

haha, I would love it if the rumours were true, although I doubt the source is very reliable! With all the rumours we've had I'm not sure whether to believe it anymore. Would be lovely though wouldn't it be, a georgeous little boy born somewhere in December!

Lol. The pregnancy rumors make me laugh when I see all the recent pictures of how skinny she is! I couldn't read the article so I don't know whats leading to the rumors, but for some reason I don't see them having another baby anytime soon.

Lol. The pregnancy rumors make me laugh when I see all the recent pictures of how skinny she is! I couldn't read the article so I don't know whats leading to the rumors, but for some reason I don't see them having another baby anytime soon.

Actually the skinnyness of Letizia is one of the reasons why they think she might be pregnant. Just before the announcements of both previous pregnancies Letizia was very skinny as well. Further, apparently she has been seen visiting her docter at the Ruben Clinic more often than normal lately, which also leads people to believe an announcement is imminent.

I hope that's true, because that would mean that Mary is also pregnant :lol:. Just a joke :innocent:. Thanks Duke of Marmelade for the link :flowers:.

I hope that's true, because that would mean that Mary is also pregnant :lol:. Just a joke :innocent:. Thanks Duke of Marmelade for the link :flowers:.

You are welcome :flowers: It would be nice if it was true, I am sure they will both have another one, although I am not sure it's true because Letizia already looked skinny skinny last December, the Philipine gala event comes to my mind. There are days when she looks ok and there are days where she looks ill, probably a result of exhaustion. As much as I am glad Letizia has her own agenda now sometimes I think Zarzuela overdoes in making her work like a dog. Instead of finding a better balance between Felipe's own events, Letizia's own events and what they do together they simply put the additional workload on top.

I believe that the Spanish Royal couple are extremely hard working. Most people don't give them the credit that is due them. Most of their agenda is not party/gala times either -- more working than pleasure.

I never worried about Letizia's weight as that type of figure (until later age) runs in my family and we are all extremely healthy (my mother is 94) but I do see what you now see -- she looks tired to the point of illness. I agree with Duke of Marmalade that she could use a cut in her work schedule instead of all the additional workload. Exactly who (or what) makes her schedule and does she have 100% imput and agreement?

LA PRINCESA LETIZIA ENTREGARÁ LOS DIPLOMAS DEL CURSO DE FORMACIÓN SUPERIOR ORGANIZADO POR LA FUNDACIÓN ONCE
21 de julio
La Princesa Letizia asistirá a la clausura del curso de Formación Superior, que organiza la Fundación ONCE y el IE-ESADE.
Web de la Once
If this is true, the princess stays longer in Madrid than the rest royal Family. Doesn´t the regata start on 21 July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom