Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 12: March - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:

• Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have Fun!

It seems that there is a lot of discussion about the "apparent" incident in which Letizia wanted pictures of her daughters confiscated and how the press and the Palace are handling it.

We have moved this discussion to the thread Letizia and the Press. Please remember to keep the discussion civil.

The Princess Letizia will be present in Yuso in April at a congress on the Castilian(Spanish)

The Princess Letizia will return in April to Yuso's monastery, in San Millán de la Cogolla, to be present at an international meeting on languages and mass media, as there has known Newspaper LA RIOJA. The visit of the wife of the Inheritor of the Wreath will take place in solitarily, so that it will be her first official trip to La Rioja without being accompanied by Don Felipe. The visit has foreseen that is produced next 9th, attending to an invitation of the Foundation San Millán.

March 25

Princess of Asturias

Delivery of the Prizes of Infantile and Juvenile Literature "El Barco de Vapor", supported by the Foundation SM
Real Casa de Correos. Madrid

March 26

Princess of Asturias

Delivery of the XI edition of the Prizes FIDEM 2008, of the International Federation of Enterprising Women
Barcelona

Finally !!! Letizia gets some work to do for her own agenda whilst Flip stays at home. Looking forward to these events. She always looks much more confident and comfortable when she's out on her own.

and they indeed look like quite interesting events, especially the enterprising women forum (really good option, well done, casa real!). i remember i used to read the barco de vapor books when i was little! is it a prize given to children?

MonarquÃ*a Confidencial

On Tuesday, the 25th of March, 2008

H.R.H. THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS

20:00 - DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES OF INFANTILE AND JUVENILE LITERATURE " THE STEAM SHIP ", supported by the Foundation SM

- Words of Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias-

Puerta del Sol / Real Casa de Correos / Madrid

On Wednesday, the 26th of March, 2008

H.R.H. THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS

20:00 - DELIVERY OF THE XI EDITION OF THE PRIZES FIDEM 2008, GIVE THE INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF ENTERPRISING WOMEN

- Words of Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias-

Llotja de Mar / Barcelona

Princess Letizia looks very beautiful tonight, lovely outfit. She is very elegant.

Last edited:
Wow, she looks beautiful, indeed!! very elegant outfit... thanks, lula!!!!!

She looks just elegant and beautiful!!!!!

Beautiful outfit, the coat and dress are lovely pieces.

She does look polished and chic as usual. :flowers: A very lovely pale color in the outfit that seems to suit her very well.

After red that's one more of her colours.

'El secreto de If', premio Barco de Vapor que entrega la Princesa de Asturias

"If's secret" Prize Barco de Vapor that the Princess of Asturias delivers

This delivery of prizes coincides with the celebration of 30 anniversary of the publishing group SM that for this motive will donate 70 per cent of the benefits of the sales of the prizes Barco de Vapor and Gran Angular collected during the year to the World Campaign for the Education, which claims the access to a qualit education for all before 2015, commitment of the ' Summit of Dakar '.

The Princess of Asturias, accompanied by the minister of Culture, César Antonio Molina, and for the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, has emphasized the reading as ' this link of love with the children and indispensable tool of learning ' that helps to ' to grow as human free, polite, responsible and educated beings '.

' Who we have children, though still they are small and cannot read, we know what they enjoy ', has demonstrated the Princess who has underlined the labor of the parents as first educators and modals in the initiation to the habits of reading.

' When we read we make ourselves more persons and because of it there are increasingly plans public and deprived to foment the reading ', have indicated after congratulating the winning ones and SM on its 'valuable' publishing and educational path in Spain and Latin America.

Wow. Letizia looked amazing last night. I loved her outfit ans she looked absolutely radiant! Great pictures and video! :flowers:

I don't like the outfit and hair-do at all . It makes her look older .:eek:

Wow, princes Letizia looks very beautiful. She was amazing last night, I realy love her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom