Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 12: March - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the old Leti I was hoping to see..
A BIG HECK YEH on that! This is definately the Letizia that we adore, vibrant, articulate and stunning. This gray is one that she can definately wear and look really good in, and the lighter colors are much better for her smaller frame. Hair & make look wonderful. She really did shine. :ROFLMAO:

waouh!!! she's really great!!!! hope she's back with this good fashion style!!!

La princesa Letizia destaca la labor de las mujeres emprendedoras catalanas en el primer acto que preside en Barcelona

The princess Letizia emphasizes the labor of the enterprising Catalan women in the first act at that she presides in Barcelona

The princess of Asturias, Dona Letizia Ortiz, highlighted today, in the first official act at that she presides in Barcelona, which " Catalunya emphasizes for many years for the task of enterprising women, that they work and manage business and trades in rural and urban zones ".

During the delivery of the ninth prizes of the International Foundation of Enterprising Women (Fidem) in recognition of women who stand out for creativity, competitiveness and professional quality, the princess thought that the above mentioned entity has managed " to promote the personal development of the woman and to project their image and influence as modern and efficient businesswoman in Catalunya and in Spain ".

In a speech that she did combining the Catalan and the Spanish, the princess Letizia valued the microcredit program stimulated by Fidem. On them, she said: " They Are a valuable system that like you know also Her Majesty the Queen stimulates for time and that it makes effective the enterprising spirit, which is, definitively, your central idea ".

It's nice that she gave her speech in Catalan and Spanish, very pretty gesture

Ovacionada la princesa Letizia tras pronunciar su primer discurso en catalán en BCN | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente

Ovation for the princess Letizia after delivering her first speech in Catalan in BCN

The princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, has received an ovation this night in Barcelona after almost the half of the speech declaring in Catalan, before a full group of businesswomen on the occasion of the delivery of the Prizes IX of the International Foundation of Enterprising Women (Fidem).

Photo
http://www.elperiodico.com/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_277/foto_277625_CAS.jpg

Ovacionada la princesa Letizia tras pronunciar su primer discurso en catalán en BCN | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente

Ovation for the princess Letizia after delivering her first speech in Catalan in BCN

The princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, has received an ovation this night in Barcelona after almost the half of the speech declaring in Catalan, before a full group of businesswomen on the occasion of the delivery of the Prizes IX of the International Foundation of Enterprising Women (Fidem).

Photo
http://www.elperiodico.com/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_277/foto_277625_CAS.jpg

Speaking in Catalan is a very good gesture to the people in Catalonia.

I didn't know that she spoke catalan? When did she learn it? Very good of her.

I didn't know that she spoke catalan? When did she learn it? Very good of her.

I remember the Princes mentioned that they were learning Catalan when they spent a working week in Catalonia back in the fall of 2004. They went to see a play in Catalan, talked with the cast afterwards, the leading actress said that the Princess pronunced the words in Catalan very accurately. Well, that was Letizia's job, a news presenter, she should be good at the pronunciation of the words.

Great pictures! The events of this week are really interesting; it is a pleasure to see her in contact with such diverse areas of public life. I love the videos as well because it is fantastic seeing her interacting with the people in the events; very warm and kind. And, of course, she looks great, very stylish; understated yet refined.

What a nice gesture, I'd love to hear her! :)
BTW She was beautiful last night!, I loved the dress :flowers:

Last edited:
Wow, I'm really impressed by her. Letizia speaks very well catalan actually, not even with an accent. What a loverly gesture by her :wub: She looked great again last night!

I have to agree with DonnaK about the simple dress is best for her. This dress was wonderful, she looked fresh and elegant. And to speak in the native tongue is just a bonus! Yeh Letizia!

Like the dress-very Audrey Hepburn-ish;)! She looks great and the Catalan speech was a very nice touch. It sounds like a really beautiful language but also maybe a bit hard to learn, so I applaud her for making the effort to reach to all segments of the population. Bravo Leti!:flowers:

Gorgeous dress and the Catalan is a nice touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom