Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics!! I think her dress is good but not with trousers!!!

Great event but what an outfit :wacko: If she had gone to see ALADDIN, well, the dress would have been most appropriate, almost perfect for auditioning for the leading role.

I'm not a Letizia's big fan, but I don't see any wrong in her clothes. The combination is great. Maybe too black-ish, but nice alltogether :D.

Vanesa.

She looks great. I think the top is fantastic although I'm not so sure about the pants.

I don't like her top at all. I couldn't tell if it was just a dress that she'd worn over her pants, when I first saw it. It kind of reminds me of a kimono a little, or some costume from a movie I saw once. Her pants are nice, but I wouldn't have worn them with this shirt/dress/kimono/costume thing.

Looked like a nice evening for Letizia. She looked lovely, a nice outfit, would prefer hair in a ponytail or pulled from the side's.

She looks really good, I like so much her outfit. Her hair looked very good and she had a lovely smile :)

I did not like this hair cut at all. It's matronly and makes her nose more prominent. I don't particularly care for how Letizia is looking more recently. I preferred her style prior to the wedding.

Yes Ladyfin, that is correct. In addittions the article said that: "The German Bünte returned recently to fix their attention on the Princess of Asturias, to assert now she showing symptoms of anorexia. The only rationale offered were some recent photographs, after the birth of the Infanta Sofia, which seemed more obvious thinness .."

LA PRINCESA DE ASTURIAS VISITARÁ MAÑANA EL CENTRO PARA PERSONAS CON DISCAPACIDAD PSÍQUICA DE LAS FUERZAS ARMADAS

THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS WILL VISIT TOMORROW THE CENTER FOR PERSONS WITH PSYCHIC DISABILITY OF THE ARMED FORCES

The Princess of Asturias will visit tomorrow the Special Center of the Social Institute of the Armed Forces (Ceisfas), an occupational workshop for persons with psychic disability.

During the visit, dona Letizia will be accompanied by the subsecretary of Defense, Maria Victoria San José, and by the general secretary of the Social Institute of the Armed Forces, Carmen Briones.

This special center, which is placed in the locality of Alcorcón, gives special education to 86 persons who have some psychic disability.

I love her suit. Looks very elegant.

She seems so warm and kind at these events. They're my favorite to see her doing.

what beautiful pics!!!!! Letizia seems very touched by all these men and women!!!

Princess Letizia visited the Special Education Center at the Institute of Armed Forces in Madrid. The Center educates 86 men and women who suffer from mental disabilities.

PPE Agency

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
Princess Letizia is very elegant and fine today!
I think that Letizia is a very warm woman and she transmits it to people with great ease, in addition she is natural and spontaneous and Letizia shows these qualities especially when is alone.
She is relaxed and happy today and I think she should work alone more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom