Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 9: September 2008 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks soooo handsome in uniform!

What does the red and white sash mean?

The agenda of the Prince is crazy. He has to exit quickly from South Africa to take an official flight that takes him directly to Zaragoza where he has an event on Monday morning (the trip lasts 10 hours).

El Príncipe hará un vuelo meteórico desde la final para llegar a la Academia | Heraldo.es

The final and the convalescence of the King have forced them to do changes. The Prince and the Princess had a military act in Zaragoza on Monday morning, the Prince is going to it, but he will have to travel the whole night and he cannot be late a minute. The Princess will not go to that act, but she will go to a military act programmed for Wednesday, in which at first only the prince was going to be in substitution of his father.

Gotta admire Felipe's dedication and willingness to attend his duties, even when I'm sure all the traveling and hectic pace is hard to handle. It shows that he is serious about preparing to be King one day.:spainflag2: And of course Letizia is right there with him!:flowers::)

Gotta admire Felipe's dedication and willingness to attend his duties, even when I'm sure all the traveling and hectic pace is hard to handle. It shows that he is serious about preparing to be King one day.:spainflag2: And of course Letizia is right there with him!:flowers::)

I am sure he is very eager to attend the world cup.

Prince Felipe inaugurates the centenary of the Students' Residence

On the first of October as today, but of 1910, the Students' Residence was opening its doors in Madrid . The Prince has inaugurated the acts of this centenary. Don Felipe has emphasized the air of modernity, freedom and tolerance that introduced the Students' Residence to the intellectual, artistic and scientific life.

Video

El Príncipe Felipe inaugura el centenario de la residencia de estudiantes - RTVE.es

Photos

http://www.profimedia.cz/editorial/search/query/EL%20PRINCIPE%20FELIPE%20ASISTE%20AL%20CENTENARIO%20DE%20LA%20RESIDENCIA%20DE%20ESTUDIANTES/newMinitab/Fotky%20v%20sérii/

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/coverage/2613305.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom