Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 7: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe de Borbón comments that he hopes that Leonor does not say a day to him that "it does not want to be princess

The headaches that actually give to the princes totality of the ruling monarchies in Europe not are registering, luckyly, in Spain with Felipe de Borbón.
One of the complications is that some of those children of real families nor finishes assuming the obligations that its special condition tolerates, and adopts rejectable and indignos behaviors of its lineage. In synthesis, they do not want to assume that they are Princes.
The Spanish heir hope that does not happen to him that a day its daughter, Infant Leonor, says to him: “DAD, I do not want to be Princess”. It commented it, of informal way, during one recent conversation with a group of young people with whom long short while conversed.
The Prince explained that, to put remedy before, and in spite of its short age, the small Leonor already is being educated in agreement with its future</STRONG> condition of successor Corona of Spain.

El Confidencial Digital - Felipe de Borbón comenta que espera que Leonor no le diga un día que “no quiere ser princesa”

infanteleonor said:
Felipe de Borbón comments that he hopes that Leonor does not say a day to him that "it does not want to be princess

The headaches that actually give to the princes totality of the ruling monarchies in Europe not are registering, luckyly, in Spain with Felipe de Borbón.
One of the complications is that some of those children of real families nor finishes assuming the obligations that its special condition tolerates, and adopts rejectable and indignos behaviors of its lineage. In synthesis, they do not want to assume that they are Princes.
The Spanish heir hope that does not happen to him that a day its daughter, Infant Leonor, says to him: “DAD, I do not want to be Princess”. It commented it, of informal way, during one recent conversation with a group of young people with whom long short while conversed.
The Prince explained that, to put remedy before, and in spite of its short age, the small Leonor already is being educated in agreement with its future</STRONG> condition of successor Corona of Spain.

El Confidencial Digital - Felipe de Borbón comenta que espera que Leonor no le diga un dÃ*a que “no quiere ser princesa”

Thanks for the article. To appreciate exactly the meaning or the Felipe's worlds we have to understand the special political climax of Spain. When you read at the commentaries you can see some calls at the republican system because mainly the same topics: the monarchy is an expensive system with kings and Princes and Infantas who lived at the cost of the citizen whithout doing nothing ..and more with privileges .But you have also, and in this case very argumented sentences, the tenants of the actual system who recognize that it's a difficult way to be chief of state but may be the best one because the major risk of instability according to the intrinsic structures of the country.

This discussion dosen't took place in this thread but as you know in the special ones for that, my purposes are only to mention the commentaries, not to start a discussion here.:angel:

Crown Prince Felipe of Spain waits prior to address the annual International Labour Conference, 13 June 2007 at the United Nations International Labour Organization agency in Geneva. Government, worker and employer leaders are to meet until 15 June to discuss issues ranging from decent work and development to child labour in agriculture, work in the fishing sector, equality at work, forced labour and the promotion of sustainable enterprises

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

lula said:
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe of Spain delivers his speech during the 96th International Labor Organization, ILO, assembly at the European headquarters of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, Wednesday, June 13, 2007.
Below is the link on the ILO press release on the Prince's speech (maybe we'll see a video in the next few days):

Press releases - Media and public information - About the ILO

From what he said about child labour, I think this line is worth quoting: “by repeating that young people are the future of mankind we may easily forget that they are also part of the present of mankind” :flowers:

The part of the princes of Asturias's speeche that we can see and heard is very intersting:
(i) on the form because it's clear that Felipe has improved very much his presence when he is speaking; he is giving a better rythm to his sentences; he is less static, his body is moving with his breath what is absolutly excellent to give more animation at a very stern speech. More, he is marking his sentences by a hand moving very appropriate to underline the important moment. It's quiet funny because it was a great reproach mad at Letizia to speak so much with her hands, that it was true and in her case it was habits acquired through her work. Know letizia is taking care to dosen't move so much her hands while Felipe is learning to move his one a little more. Very good deal

(ii) the content is very serious and the Prince is very involved in his speech because obviously he is very secure that the struggle against the childhood exploitation is concerning everybody, the Spain then him the first, yes because the children as it's totally obvious are the futur of the mankind, it means that we have to protect them up to know. I has appreciated a lot his speech.

Last edited:
kartheina said:
Sorry... I meant Nadal. But, thanks for reminding me, I actually forgot that Kuerten was also a 3-time French Open champ :wacko: I did not see Felipe taking to him because I believe Guga was seated somewhere else to make it easier for him to get to the court for the presentation. But, who knows, the 2 might have talked without the cameras around. ;)

Thanks for answered me! :flowers: Yes, maybe Felipe and Guga talked to each other or have been presented, which is a honor for both of them ;).

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Prince Felipe attends friend Enrique Fuentes Quintana's funeral in Madrid.

London Features International Ltd

Information on Enrique Fuentes Quintana. Beside being a teacher of the King, he was an important personage of the Spanish Transition and in 1989 received the Prize Prince of Asturias of Social Sciences.

El adiós del 'tutor' de la Transición. elcorreodigital.com

The good-bye of the 'tutor' of the Transition

The economic Spanish science and also the politics they have lost one of the most illustrious members.

He was a teacher of the King, designer of the study plan of the Prince Felipe de Borbón and, extraoficialmente, 'tutor' of the Transition to the democracy. Enrique Fuentes Quintana, muñidor of the Agreements of The Moncloa and inspirator of the fiscal reform of ends of the 70, whose basic structure remains inalterable in spite of three decades that have passed from the approval of the law that regulated the Income tax, there died on Wednesday, at the age of 83, victim of Alzheimer's disease.

EL OBSERVADOR ONLINE

Prince of Asturias will preside at delivery of the Prize don Juan de Borbón of the Music to Jose Antonio Abreu

The Prince of Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón, there will preside this next Thursday at the delivery of the Prize don Juan de Borbón of the Music, who will be received in the Fortress of Segovia (center of Spain) for to the Venezuelan musician, Jose Antonio Abreu.

Endowed with 60.000 Euros (approximately 80.000 dollars), the prize don Juan de Borbón was created to honor to " great figure international that has dedicated his life to doing of the music a common good of the humanity and a driving energy of the beauty of the soul to humanize ".

El Príncipe visita el cuartel general de la Fuerza de Acción Marítima y asiste a un ejercicio en aguas de Cartagena

The Prince visits the headquarters of the Force of Maritime Action and is present at an exercise in waters of Cartagena

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias will visit tomorrow the headquarters of the Force of Maritime Action, where he will receive an explanation on hismissions and functioning, and will be present at an exercise in waters of Cartagena (Murcia), as reported in a communique the Defense Department.

Príncipe Asturias concibe al maestro Abreu como modelo formación jóvenes

Prince Asturias conceives the teacher Abreu as model formation youngs

The Prince of Asturias thought today in the Fortress of Segovia that the teacher Jose Antonio Abreu and his work in the creation of young orchestras in Venezuela ' is a model for the formation ' and is a valuable example followed by innumerable musicians in the whole world.

Don Felipe de Borbón presided this evening at the act of delivery of the International Prize don Juan de Borbón of the Music to Jose Antonio Abreu, impeller in Venezuela of a net of infantile, juvenile orchestras and choirs that involves to near 250.000 youngs.

Photos

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070621/7216990da7ba0g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070621/7216990da04d3g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070621/7216990d961e0g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070621/7216990d7db83g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070621/7216990daf141g.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks fpa :flowers: btw I love your avatar :)

Ultima Hora Nacional

The Prince and Zapatero will receive this night in Torrejón the bodies of the deceased military men

The Prince Don Felipe and the prime minister, Jose Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, will come this night to Torrejón's air base to receive the bodies of six deceased military men yesterday, in a terrorist attempt, in The Lebanon, as reported sources of Zarzuela and of Moncloa.

(...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom