Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 6: December 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes he does ..... :in_love:

The Prince Don Felipe closing today the centenary of the Camera

The Official Camera of Industry, Commerce and Navigation of Menorca today celebrates in the Main Teatre of Maó the closing of his centenary with an institutional act presided over by Prince de Asturias.
The visit of Don Felipe de Borbón is colofón of a whole series of activities organized by the Camera, in the occasion of its anniversary, and has waked up a great sense of expectancy.
Within the framework of the ceremony, whose beginning is predicted to the 11,30 hours, they will give to diplomas of recognition to 24 centennial companies as well as to the ex- presidents of the institution Luis Hernandez Mercadal (1974-1991), Marine Mountain Matías (1991-1998) and Hipólito Paschal Mercadal (1998-2006)

Menorca.info

It is so weird seeing him walking quietly and alone! :lol:
The car he was driving was a Lexus?, Cause I liked it!! :)

Mari_* said:
It is so weird seeing him walking quietly and alone! :lol:
The car he was driving was a Lexus?, Cause I liked it!! :)

Yes it's a Lexus RX SUV, a very popular car.

H.R.H. THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS TO CHAIR THE OPENING OF THE IBERO-AMERICAN TELEVISION ORGANISATION´S VII ASSEMBLY

H.R.H. THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS TO CHAIR THE OPENING OF THE IBERO-AMERICAN TELEVISION ORGANISATION´S VII ASSEMBLY

The event is to be held at Oviedo´s Hotel de la Reconquista next Friday, 16th March at 11.00 am.

H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias will be chairing the Ibero-American Television Organisation´s VII General Assembly to be held in Oviedo at the Hotel de la Reconquista´s Salón Covadonga (Capilla) next 16th March at 11.00 am. Several of OTI´s work groups will be meeting behind closed doors on the 14th and 15th.

Created in 1971, this organisation brings together over 50 television networks from 21 countries and over 600 million potential viewers. It has decided to hold its Assembly in Oviedo "in recognition of the Prince of Asturias Awards" history and enormous prestige, and especially its work fostering social, cultural and scientific development in Ibero-American communities.
(...)

El Príncipe don Felipe abrirá en Cáceres la conferencia anual de la OCDE el día 21. hoy.es

The Prince don Felipe will open in Caceres the annual conference of the OCDE on the 21st

The Prince don Felipe will be present next March 21, in Caceres, at the inaugural session of the annual conference that the OCDE (Organization for the Cooperation and Economic Development) will celebrate in the Extremaduran city.

On his presence major embossment will meet still to an international meeting of the maximum level, in which about 150 international experts will take part in rural development.

Last edited:
donnaK said:
Yes it's a Lexus RX SUV, a very popular car.

To be more specific, I think it's a Lexus RX400, a hybrid car. It costs 64,700€.

I wouldn't say it is extremely popular in Spain, as it is imported; approximately 2,000 of those are sold every year.

It's amazing that the video shows the car's license plate. For security reasons, it usually appears blurred when a car belonging to the royal family is pictured, but this isn't the case here.

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22764&Itemid=56

The Prince, in the bachelor's farewell of Jaume Anglada

Joan Cabot on Saturday, the 10th of March, 2007

His Majesty (¿:huh:?) the Prince Felipe has been one of the stellar guests in the bachelor's farewell of the popular Majorcan singer Jaume Anglada. Yes, the musician marries his girlfriend of always and this Friday one wanted to give a great honoring in a local acquaintance of the Maritime Walk of Palm. One surrounded with all his friends, all some more acquaintances that different, and with a good party, which was lengthened up to entered well the night. As The Infiltrator could have known, the guests enjoyed the party, as the Prince Felipe and, since not, the musician and now also sporadic presenter of IB3, who said goodbye for the big door of the bachelor's life.

lula said:
The Prince, in the bachelor's farewell of Jaume Anglada
Come on, journalists, no pictures of this event? no videos? :lol:

Duncan said:
Come on, journalists, no pictures of this event? no videos?

:ROFLMAO: :lol: Do you know the diffrence between a private party or an official event? :lol: :ROFLMAO: It's not necessary to pass by Harvard to know that!

If my memory is good - I'm not sure I'm an old mental wreck but quid of the Duchess of Alba's party for her 80th birthday where the Princess of Asturias was - according the rumor - absolutly stuning ans curteseying by Cayetana herself : too bad no pics, no videos:cry: And for the wedding of the Felipe's best friend in Ibiza in September, except the shots tooken outside the church - i.e on a public place - where are the pics of our wonderful princely couple? and video(s)????:cry:

IMO as Aqui hay tomate didn't suceed to have neither pics nor video(s) in exclusivity the had to boycott all the graphic reporting. Go to the youtube selection about the Princes of Asturias, you can see a video totally static of "A H T" whithout interior scene. too bad, it's a plot, may be!

And for the Jaume's party, just a detail, the Prince was not alone....He was withe the others guests!:lol: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
If the bachelor party was on Friday, did the wedding already take place on Saturday ? If not, when will likely be the wedding ?
It just shows how ridiculous to blame Letizia for their absense at the royal events. Felipe is a grown-up, if he wants to go somewhere, do something, he will do it with or without the presense of Letizia.
On the pictures, maybe the magazines will have some pictures later.

You mean that if the wedding was on Saturday Felipe could have attended it, right? Apparently the singer and Felipe are good friends and they have frequented the same sailing circles in the islands.

Some people throw bachelor parties several days before the wedding. Felipe and Letizia themselves had their party in the Bahamas more than one month before the big day: BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Spanish royals in US airport row

Duncan said:
You mean that if the wedding was on Saturday Felipe could have attended it, right? Apparently the singer and Felipe are good friends and they have frequented the same sailing circles in the islands.

Some people throw bachelor parties several days before the wedding. Felipe and Letizia themselves had their party in the Bahamas more than one month before the big day: BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Spanish royals in US airport row

That is good with Duncan is he is repeating or better reinterpreting some event lifed by Letizia and Felipe. Where in this article about an incident very well know it's question of party?

Dosen't matter if people can beleive that only with such article and also some comments.

But that is totally inacceptable is to make reference with malignancy at a private event which took place after the 11M and which had been reproched at Letizia and Felipe because this tragic date.

Sorry, I find particulary inopportune to remenber so "accurately" a trip that you call bachelor party!

I think that the debate is falling down because it's not possible to have a good discussion in accusing the Princes on the basis of assumptions not facts. It's not my ethics!:chicken:

Last edited:
Duncan said:

It is not certain that in its trip to the Bahamas they celebrated their bachelor party . It was a false rumor that disclosed certain journalists and programs of TV, but that was denied, from Zarzuela and by the supposed guests, that they only agreed with the princes in the airplane, the majority went towards the Republic Dominicana or Miami. It is certain that the bachelor parties are celebrated sometimes several days before the wedding, but is not the habitual thing.:rolleyes:

Duncan said:

You should get up-to-date, this news was one of so many false rumors that on the Princes spread. The Princes did not do a party of bachelors' farewell in the Bahamas, the Princes simply went of vacations with another couple of friends, to house of a friend who has a house there.
But as always, the people prefer the false rumor, which is more interesting.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, the press called it at the moment a bachelor's party, but it's true it doesn't make much sense for a bachelor to take his future wife along.

Let's make on thing clear: I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. Please don't magnify a frivolous comment.

Duncan said:

I was just curious if the wedding had taken place on Saturday, if Felipe had attended. So far no news about the wedding. I guess the wedding hasn't happened yet.
The royal house had denied that Felipe had his bachelor party in Bahamas. They were with another couple, Javier Lopez Madrid (I hope I still remember his name right) and his wife, both are childhood friends of Felipe.

Yes, I was curious too, but as you say there is no news about that wedding. Anglada isn't a big celebrity, so maybe they managed to celebrate the wedding in private.

El Príncipe Felipe entrega los premios a la Mujer Emprendedora

The Prince Felipe delivers the prizes to the Enterprising Woman

The Prince of Asturias and Girona has preside today at the ceremony of delivery of the awards of the International Foundation of the Enterprising Woman (FIDEM).

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070312/721625f1126a4g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070312/721625f0e31f9g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070312/721625f0d3fc0g.jpg

Last edited:
lula said:

Thanks Lula to maintain the thread in the good direction and give us relevant informations about the princes of Asturias's activties.

There is on Terra.es un good article about the participation of Felipe.

As the article is good and published in Terra.es it's totally obvious that I mentionned it. In the opposite, sure I willn't speak about that, normal:lol: :ROFLMAO:

H.R.H. THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS CHAIRED THE OPENING OF THE IBERO-AMERICAN TELEVISION ORGANISATION´S VII ASSEMBLY

The event was held at Oviedo´s Hotel de la Reconquista on Friday, 16th March.

H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias chaired the Ibero-American Television Organisation´s VII General Assembly was held in Oviedo at the Hotel de la Reconquista´s Salón Covadonga (Capilla) today. Several of OTI´s work groups met behind closed doors on the 14th and 15th.

Picture.
Source / Fundacion Príncipe de Asturias

Pic from Terra.
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070316/72162769c99f8g.jpg

Video

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom