Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 5: March - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince will close in Cáceres the I National Congress of Reading Today present/display in Madrid Carmen Calvo and Francisco Muñoz. Prince Felipe will close next the 7 of April, in the cultural complex San Francisco de Cáceres, the I National Congress of Reading, that will reunite in the capital cacereña to writers and experts of international relevance.

http://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=229284

Prince of Asturias

Hearing to a delegation of the Bundesrat of the Federal Republic of Germany Palace of the Zarzuela

from terra and newscom

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 215
  • zunique062173.jpg
    zunique062173.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 224
  • zunique062174.jpg
    zunique062174.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 216
  • zunique062175.jpg
    zunique062175.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 223
  • zunique062177.jpg
    zunique062177.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principe_asturias_bundesrat_807481.htm

Prince of Asturias receives in hearing president German Bundesrat

Prince of Asturias today received in hearing the president of the Bundesrat (Federal Advice) of the Federal Republic of Germany, Peter Harry Carstensen, who today concludes an official visit to Spain. Peter Harry Carstensen went to the Palace of the Zarzuela accompanied by the vice-president first of the Spanish Senate, Isidre Molas, and by the German ambassador in Madrid, Wolf-Ruthart Born.

From Casa Real and Terra

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias has received in hearing in the Palace of The Zarzuela to the Executive Committee of the Top Council of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Navigation of Spain, headed by its President, Javier Gómez-Navarro Navarro, on the occasion of the renovation of this organisation.

Attachments

• 1p.jpg
    1p.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 72079f52a6a1ag.jpg
    72079f52a6a1ag.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
From Casa Real

1.The Prince of Asturias, with the representation of the Association of undertakings Restauradoras of the Landscape and of the Environment (ASERPYMA)
2.The Prince, with the representation of the Major College Santo Tomás de Aquino

Attachments

• 2p.jpg
    2p.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 3p.jpg
    3p.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 210
From bruno press

Prince Felipe with German Bundesrat delegate President Peter H. Carstensen Prince Felipe of Spain meets German Bundesrat delegate President Peter H Carstensen Palacio de la Zarzuela Madrid, Spain March 29, 2006

Attachments

• FM_8092984_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8092984_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 224
  • FM_8092985_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8092985_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 291
  • FM_8092985_PrinceFe_IPAPr_2.jpg
    FM_8092985_PrinceFe_IPAPr_2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 217
  • FM_8092987_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8092987_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 233
  • FM_8092988_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8092988_PrinceFe_IPAPr.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 315
When you see Felipe next to "normal" length people one realizes that Letizia is after all "normal" length too.

Who are saying that Letizia isn't not normal length ?????

http://www.hoy.es/pg060331/prensa/noticias/Deportes/200603/31/HOY-DEP-258.html

The Prince will receive the Badajoz in the Royal Palace on April 4

The Centenary of the CD Badajoz comes to the Royal Household. S.A.R. the Prince of Asturias will receive in official hearing in the Royal Palace to a delegation blanquinegra on the occasion of the celebration of hundred years of the club. The Prince don Felipe corresponds with this official receipt to the request formulated by the club two months ago after His Royal Highness accepting the offer of the organizing Commission of the Centenary to preside at theHonor's Committee.
The hearing will take place in the Royal Palace on April 4 at 12.30 hours.

adelaide said:
Who are saying that Letizia isn't not normal length ?????

Adelaide, What mean "normal length" ?

Last edited:
Paty said:
Adelaide, What mean "normal length" ?

I don't know; I'm trying to understand because.... I fear that I have exactly the same tall as Letizia.... Gloups!!! Help !!!

"normal length"

I believe the correct term is "average height" and not "normal length." Prince Felipe is definitely above average height.

You are right - I should have used average height. Getting my languages mixed up.

http://www.hoy.es/pg060404/prensa/noticias/Deportes/200604/04/HOY-DEP-224.html

The Prince gets today to a delegation of the club by its Centenary

The family blanquinegra in La Zarzuela. S.A.R. the Prince of Asturias receives today at 12.30 hours in his residence to the CD Badajoz on the occasion of its Centenary. The delegation of the club will be formed by 14 persons headed by Eloy Guerrero as maximum shareholder and Manuel Perez Lozano, president of the Council of Administration, accompanied by Jose Luna (person in charge for the football bases), Antonio Guevara, Benito Ramos, Eusebio, Jose Luis Joló (all members of the committee of the Centenary), Luis Cano, David Guerrero Lopez, Grey-haired Eloy Guerrero, Manuel Vega (of the Council of Administration), Juan Ignacio Maynar (for the Uex), Domingo Casado and Inmaculate Conception Bonilla (of the Deputation of Badajoz).
The club will offer to the Prince don Felipe a collection of sports clothes of the Badajoz for his daughter the infanta dona Leonor and the clock, the vest and the wine of the Centenary of the club.

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3204

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias received them in the Palace of The Zarzuela

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias has received in hearing to the Committees of Honor and Organizer of the commemorative acts of the Centenary of the Sports Club Badajoz.

Attachments

• 1144151671471.jpg
    1144151671471.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 262
Prince of Asturias

Hearing to a representation of the Association of Old Students of the Independent University of Madrid Palace of the Zarzuela. Madrid

Hearing to components of the group "Following Generation" of the Institute of the Familiar Company Palace of the Zarzuela. Madrid

Hearing to New Together of the School of Recorders of the Property, Mercantile and of Personal Property of Spain Palace of the Zarzuela. Madrid

from www.casareal.es

Attachments

• alumn.jpg
    alumn.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 1144158375554.jpg
    1144158375554.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1144158523735.jpg
    1144158523735.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
http://www.hoy.es/pg060405/prensa/noticias/Deportes/200604/05/HOY-DEP-242.html

The Badajoz gains the Royal fondness

In a pleasant and distended meeting, the Prince of Asturias conversed of personal form with each of the members of the delegation blanquinegra Don Felipe was interested for the situation of the club and encouraged them to continue working

The feeling blanquinegro captivated to The Zarzuela. His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias received yesterday in hearing to a delegation of the CD Badajoz on the occasion of its Centenary. Fourteen representatives of the club took a pleasing impression of the visit to themselves to the Palace of The Zarzuela and they all coincided in highlighting the " affectionate, pleasant and nice treatment " offered by don Felipe. " It has been an intimate act to support in the recollection of the centenary history of the club and that will remain reflected in the next book that is going to be edited ", indicated yesterday Eloy Guerrero.

The club did delivery like obsequiousness to the Prince don Felipe of a special collection children of sports clothes of the Badajoz for his daughter the infanta dona Leonor and the clock, the vest and two casings of the wine of the Centenary, one for His Majesty the King don Juan Carlos and other one for don Felipe.
(...)

Guerrero took advantage of the visit to the Palace of The Operetta to invite him to preside personally in the theater box at the game of the Centenary opposite to the Sevilla on May 18. His personal secretary took note and don Felipe corresponded with a significant "we will go" providing that their agenda allows it to them.
(...)

Attachments

• audienciaprincipe.jpg
    audienciaprincipe.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 287
Prince of Asturias

Visiting the Logistic Center of Armament and Experimentation of Ejercito of the Air Air base of Torrejón. Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid)

from terra

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 295
I agree with you I like this uniform better than the green or brown one. i'm sorry I don't know what which uniform is ! I like him wearing the blue (sky ?) and the white one (Marins ?)

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060405152052&tabID=1&ch=66

The Prince visits for the first time the new Logistic Center of Armament and Experimentation of the Air army

Don Felipe could know the banks where there are proved the electronic equipments that join the aircraft

The Prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón, visited today for the first time the new facilities of the Logistic Center of Armament and Experimentation (Claex) of the Army of the Air, in Torrejón de Ardoz's base, and which mission consists of proving the armament and of developing the computer programs that join the aircraft, between other functions.

Don Felipe, who was got at hisarrival in helicopter to the base by the chief of the General Staff of the Army of the Air, general Francisco Jose García of the Vega, was informed about the last works realized by the Claex, center that he visited for last time at the end of 1995 and that released new facilities year ago and a half.
(...)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
He is always sooo handsome while wearing uniforms!:D

*deep wishful sigh* He can wear anything... Letizia, you are a lucky woman:D

Anna_R said:
*deep wishful sigh* He can wear anything... Letizia, you are a lucky woman:D

I think the same thing...:cool:

From face to face

Attachments

• 00906662.jpg
    00906662.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 00906663.jpg
    00906663.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 249
  • 00906664.jpg
    00906664.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 00906665.jpg
    00906665.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 00906666.jpg
    00906666.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 00906667.jpg
    00906667.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 265
  • 00906669.jpg
    00906669.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 188
Felipe looks really great in that uniform!:)

Some people say that Letizia is a very lucky woman for having that hadsome husband, but Felipe is very lucky too, Letizia is a very beautiful woman, He must be so proud of her, not only for her beauty, but also for her intelligent!

Catango I agree with you...it works both ways.

Stellad

A better quality picture of Felipe from casareal.es:

What a hunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
Blue is really his color, that uniform and the white one look amazing on him (but he could wear a plastic bag and still look hot , the same happens with his wife ;))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom