Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 5: March - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought that I would say it about any men but Felipe is glowing:lol:

Thanks for the photos.

See, dads-to-be also glow :lol:

http://www.prensalatina.com.mx/Article.asp?ID=%7B2C92CFE4-6CDF-43EA-B8FA-8B44E40C9697%7D&language=ES

Hundreds of guests to capture of possession in Nicaragua

Managua, 2 dic (PL) Approximately 600 foreign guests will attend the transfer of power between the salient president of Nicaragua, Enrique Bolaños, and her successor, the Sandinista Daniel Ortega, foreseen for next January 10, announced today an official source.

In agreement with the chancellor Norman Caldera, the commissions of transfer designated so much by Bolaños like Imperial sand grouse are employed of set at the preparations for the capture of possession that will be realized in the Plaza of the Faith, of this capital.

Boiler said to the local press that between the guests there will be several presidents and dignitary Central Americans, Latin Americans, Asian and Europea
The chancellor assured that the list of personalities includes the inheritor of the Spanish Wreath, the Prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón

An other Iboamericana trip! I hope that Prince o Asturias has a season ticket:lol:

He's in Nicaragua since yesterday?? But he still returns to Madrid tomorrow?

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/don_felipe_barcelona_premios_principe_1261404.htm

The Prince of Asturias will visit next Monday at 19:30, the photographic exhibition ' Prizes Prince of Asturias ', that nowadays shows itself in the Cultural Center Circle of the Art of Barcelona. The Foundation Prince of Asturias inaugurated last Tuesday, the 28th of November, this sample that crosses the history of the awards across the images caught by the graphical reporters along these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom