Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 7: May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna_R said:
I think that, if Felipe has only daughters, the eldest will inherit the throne, but if there's a boy, he'll take precedence, like he did over Elena and Cristina.
Yes, right now that's the way it works.

pics in atena 3 from their event today.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/14b38354.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/e2e175f6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/0de5de01.jpg

i will have to critisize 2 things:
1- i really think letizia should give up using outfits where she uses the jacket with skirt or trousers of the same pattern and cloth. that's just boring. it's like if the designer made one of them (trouser or skirt) and then did in the same cloth the other so that she can wear the jacket with both.
2- i also think letizia looked much more gorgeous with the hair style she used to have before...

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia traveled today to Rubí (a locality of 80000 inhabitants that is about twenty kilometers far from Barcelona), where they visited the Institute of Secondary Education 'Duc de Montblanc', which is celebrating its XXV anniversary.

Photos from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzk1.jpg
    zzzzzzzk1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 592
  • zzzzzzzk2.jpg
    zzzzzzzk2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,812
  • zzzzzzzk3.jpg
    zzzzzzzk3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 519
  • zzzzzzzk4.jpg
    zzzzzzzk4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 536
  • zzzzzzzk5.jpg
    zzzzzzzk5.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 467
  • zzzzzzzk6.jpg
    zzzzzzzk6.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 531
  • zzzzzzzk7.jpg
    zzzzzzzk7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 507
Wow, thank you all for the wonderful pictures of yesterday and already of today ;) Specially like this one from Terra http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=137850

I also think that it is improbably that she is pregnant now because of all the many dates... Some reasons are very for and some against like you already have posted. So I don't want to surmise anything because I'm not very good in that. The time will give us an answer soon and a surprise is always nice.

Is the unical think that we can do is wait. When we less expect the anouncement gona be maide.

That pics is stunnig.Thanks!!!!

I know for shure that letizia is pregnant.I saw her today on the news and that jacket, she put it on already in asturias.And today that jacket was very tight around her waist.I'm not saying this for the rumours, but only for how i see her body changing.
In asturias:
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/hawk01g.jpg

In Barcelona:
http://img12.echo.cx/img12/9656/zzzzzzzk68qc.jpg

On the Tv you can see it much more better,It was tight around her waist.

And Yesterday Take a look at the difference.
May 2004 The belt is much more tight.
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/algob01g.jpg
May 2005 And yesterday the belt is suspiciously more loose
http://img217.echo.cx/img217/8491/30thanniversaryoftheicex22uo.png

I see the diference, so that's why i know for shure she is pregnant.And with me much more people think the same.So Now we only waiting for the official announcement:p Every time i take her on video and i study everything on her.This time is for real!!:D

lapopdiva said:
Every time i take her on video and i study everything on her.This time is for real!!:D
You're so funny, Lapopdiva, I can well imagine you taping everything, while having dinner with your husband... you must have tons of videos! :D

Inaugurating the anthological exhibition of Jaume Muxart, which revisits more than 60 years of the pictorial trajectory of this Catalan artist, who is 83 years old and nevertheless is still painting.

Photos from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzk15.jpg
    zzzzzzzk15.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 311
  • zzzzzzzk16.jpg
    zzzzzzzk16.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 259
Elsa M. said:
You're so funny, Lapopdiva, I can well imagine you taping everything, while having dinner with your husband... you must have tons of videos! :D

Yes i have a lot of videos.An you know what? I'm so sorry that i can not share them with you here.Because i don't know how to put them on my pc.If i have time i will go and ask someone who knows.Sometimes i don't leave the house only because i know they're having an act that day, and maybe they send it on tve, and i don't want to mist anything :D And i have an adress with tv channels from the world.And i see them also on the internet.Like when they went to uruguay.And when they are in spain.The time she went to las Fallas in valencia i saw everything live on the internet.Yes i'm a big letizia fan :D And i can't wait for that special official announcement!:p

Princes de Asturias will go the 20 to Georgetown before celebrating their first anniversary of married

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be in Spain the 22 of May

MADRID, 6 (EUROPA PRESS)

The Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón and Doña Letizia Ortiz, will visit the University of Georgetown next the 20 of May before celebrating the 22 of this married month their first anniversary of, according to informed sources into the Palace from the Zarzuela to Europe Press.
The Heir to Corona and his wife will be in Spain days 22 and 23 of May after their visit to Georgetown, although the mentioned sources indicated that, at the moment, any activity in its agenda for those two days has not paid attention.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be in the University of Georgetown for the second time in the last year. In this occasion, the Princes will participate in a meeting of the university promotion of him.

The Heir of Corona concluded in 1993 to máster of two years in this academic institution. As much he as Letizia already was 6 of October taking a walk by the campus of Georgetown and meeting with professors and students of this American university.

In that occasion, they maintained a meeting of work with the representative of the chair Prince of Asturias of the University of Georgetown, Miguel Sherry, being interested in the new projects that the organization confronts, as well as in the process of reinforcement of the same one, founded on 1999 by the own Prince of Asturias.
http://www.diariodirecto.com/publicaciones_agencias/ultimahora/int/EP20050506190915.html

The princes of Asturias visit the institute Duc de Montblanc de Rubi'

The princes of Asturias visit the institute Duc de Montblanc de Rubi' (Barcelona) to commemorate their 25 anniversary

The princes of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz, celebrated today next to the 500 students of the IES Duc de Montblanc -- title that the princes -- the 25 show anniversary of the educative center of Ruby (Barcelona).

The students of the center were in favor visibly nervous of the arrival of the princes of Asturias. Eva Serra, a student of 19 years, could not contain the emotion after speaking with the princes, who assured that they are "very likeable, very simple and very natural". The emotion also was visible in the school of contiguous primary education to the center, where the children and children were not wanted to lose detail and great part went watching through the fence and shouting "Leticia in the morning, Leticia".

The princes visited some of the classes of the institute. They entered a class of modern and contemporary History of Spain and Catalonia where indeed the articles of the Constitution were being reviewed which they make reference to the monarchy. The prince joked saying that it was "pure chance".

Some students interpreted for the pair the song of the Catalan group Sau ' Boig to per travesera you with flauta and piano, song that Leticia tarareó. Prince Felipe was surprised so that he indicated that "we are in favor of asking a bis".

The princes also visited a welcome classroom in which there were 20 immigrants of different nationalities, which two gave to Leticia and Felipe a shared in common bracelet.

The director of the institute, Ana Garcia, thanked for to the princes her visit and she requested to them that they discovered the 25 the commemorative plaque of anniversary of the center. Felipe de Borbón assured that they have added themselves "with great affection and joy to is celebration" and wanted to congratulate and to animate "to all the educative community of Ruby, to the parents, students and professors". Felipe and Leticia showed some basic slight knowledge of Catalan.

Immediately afterwards, the princes inaugurated painting an anthological exhibition of Jaume Muxart organized by the city council of Ruby.

Letizia Ortiz wore to suit jacket of silk to set with the shoes and a dwelled blouse of point to game with the purse. Felipe took to a dark suit with a necktie orange.
http://www.hispanidad.com/noticia_ep.aspx?ID=20050506185121

Thanks for the article, Lapopdiva!

Here's another photo in the Duc de Montblanc Institute, from Hola:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzk13.jpg
    zzzzzzzk13.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 377
Elsa M. said:
Thanks for the article, Lapopdiva!

Here's another photo in the Duc de Montblanc Institute, from Hola:

The princes also visited a welcome classroom in which there were 20 immigrants of different nationalities, which two gave to Leticia and Felipe a shared in common bracelet.

lucys said:
I read they have an official trip outside Spain at end May/stary of June. Any one know where to?
Lapopdiva said:
The Heir to Corona and his wife will be in Spain days 22 and 23 of May after their visit to Georgetown, although the mentioned sources indicated that, at the moment, any activity in its agenda for those two days has not paid attention.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be in the University of Georgetown for the second time in the last year. In this occasion, the Princes will participate in a meeting of the university promotion of him.
So you have the answer: another long trip to USA!

Elsa M. said:
So you have the answer: another long trip to USA!

Mary went to australia, thailandia, and japan.And she was pregnant.

carlota said:
pics in atena 3 from their event today.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/14b38354.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/e2e175f6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/0de5de01.jpg

i will have to critisize 2 things:
1- i really think letizia should give up using outfits where she uses the jacket with skirt or trousers of the same pattern and cloth. that's just boring. it's like if the designer made one of them (trouser or skirt) and then did in the same cloth the other so that she can wear the jacket with both.
2- i also think letizia looked much more gorgeous with the hair style she used to have before...
So the Infantas and the Queen are boring too?

Thanks lapopdiva! I had seen Felipe had on a bracelet in an earlier pic and was wondering what it was for. Also what a great site for video! Thanks again!!

Her other outfit from today (casareal.es)

Sus Altezas Reales los Príncipes de Asturias han inaugurado la XXXIII edición del Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Barcelona, que se celebra en la Fira de Barcelona hasta el próximo 15 de mayo. Don Felipe y Doña Letizia fueron recibidos a su llegada por el ministro de Industria, Turismo y Comercio, José Montilla; el alcalde de Barcelona, Joan Clos; el delegado del Gobierno en Cataluña, Joan Rangel; el consejero de Trabajo e Industria de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Josep María Rañé; el presidente de la Cámara de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Barcelona, Miquel Valls; y el presidente del Consejo de Administración de Fira de Barcelona, Josep Lluis Bonet. A continuación, iniciaron un recorrido por las instalaciones del Salón. Una vez finalizado, los Príncipes firmaron en el Libro de Honor y recibieron la Medalla Conmemorativa del Salón. En esta edición participan 200 expositores, distribuidos en 250.000 metros cuadrados, y se espera recibir más de un millón de visitantes.
(Recinto de Montjuïc. Fira de Barcelona, 6 de mayo de 2005)

Attachments

• salon06g.jpg
    salon06g.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 478
http://es.news.yahoo.com/050506/4/41n16.html

May 6th, 2005 - 16h30

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate the III Congreso Mundial del Jamón (according to my dictionary, Jamón is Ham, so, I guess this is a world congress about Ham) that will happen in Teruel from May 18th to 20th

TERUEL, 6 (EUROPA PRESS)

The Princes of Asturias, don Felipe and doña Letizia will inaugurate the III Congreso Mundial del Jamón that will happen in Teruel from May 18th to 20th. The organization of the event has received the confirmation through a phone call, although the written confirmation is still missing.

Don Felipe accepted in the begining of March the honor presidence of the Congress, that will have more than 600 people in attendance. The princess has also accepted to receive the jamón 3 millones (ham 3 million?) of the regulatory council of the Denominación de Origen Jamón de Teruel, although the date for the delivere has not yet being set.

The princes visited Teruel, more specifically Albarracín, during their honeymoon last year after visiting Cuenca.

marezdote said:
Her other outfit from today (casareal.es)

Sus Altezas Reales los Príncipes de Asturias han inaugurado la XXXIII edición del Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Barcelona, que se celebra en la Fira de Barcelona hasta el próximo 15 de mayo. Don Felipe y Doña Letizia fueron recibidos a su llegada por el ministro de Industria, Turismo y Comercio, José Montilla; el alcalde de Barcelona, Joan Clos; el delegado del Gobierno en Cataluña, Joan Rangel; el consejero de Trabajo e Industria de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Josep María Rañé; el presidente de la Cámara de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Barcelona, Miquel Valls; y el presidente del Consejo de Administración de Fira de Barcelona, Josep Lluis Bonet. A continuación, iniciaron un recorrido por las instalaciones del Salón. Una vez finalizado, los Príncipes firmaron en el Libro de Honor y recibieron la Medalla Conmemorativa del Salón. En esta edición participan 200 expositores, distribuidos en 250.000 metros cuadrados, y se espera recibir más de un millón de visitantes.

(Recinto de Montjuïc. Fira de Barcelona, 6 de mayo de 2005)
Oh my!!! I now i still terrible but in this outfit that she look she look.
More 2 pics!

Attachments

• b.JPG
    b.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 293
  • q.JPG
    q.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
more pics on today's events.

Attachments

• montb1.jpg
    montb1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:
planetcher said:
So the Infantas and the Queen are boring too?

i don't remember them doing that. first of all, sofia normally uses skirts, not trousers, so that can't happen with her.
in the infantas i seriously have not seen it. please post pics.

I personally loved both of her outfits today. It seems like they really enjoyed themselves. Also I think she is pregnant.

That is a sweet picture-Letizia looks very playful and happy there.:) Thanks.

http://www.estrelladigital.es/articulo.asp?sec=eSP&fech=05/05/2005&name=REVISTAS

The cover of the magazine 'Lecturas': 'Doña Letizia, happy and relaxed. Sweet moments' is the trigger for every kind of rumours.

Under the headline 'Doña Letizia, happy and relaxed. Sweet moments', 'Lecturas' dedicates six pages to the current situation of Prince Felipe's wife, who, the magazine assures, "lives moments of great happiness that reflect on her face".

The state that the other princesses' pregnancies have opened a flown of rumours about the future pregnancy of the princess "that keeps on silence although a very special light glows in her eyes".

About to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, the magazine stresses that the balance of this first year is "totally positive" and dedicates other pages to talk about the pregnant European princesses: Mary of Denmark, Mette-Marit of Norway, Mathilde of Belgium and Maxima of the Netherlands.

The picture: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=137974

More photos, from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzk33.jpg
    zzzzzzzk33.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 310
  • zzzzzzzk34.jpg
    zzzzzzzk34.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Another photo and article, from Terra:

http://motor.terra.es/motor/actualidad/articulo/inaugurado_salon_barcelona_25846.htm

The Princes of Asturias arrived at the Hall around half past seven in the afternoon. The Princes visited the whole exhibition, from stand to stand, and admiring the cars exposed. In each stand, the responsibles received them and showed their models with detail. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia were very interested in knowing the last innovations and made questions to their guides.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzk35.jpg
    zzzzzzzk35.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom