Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that off topic post such as discussing politics will be removed and have no place in a current events thread.

There are plenty of political forums out there for such discussions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Felipe and Letizia were yesterday at the concert of spanish rockband Hombres G, some small photos.
El Príncipe Felipe y Letizia disfrutan con Hombres G Cultura elmundo.es
Translation

After the concert, Prince Felipe went to Las Ventas to attend a concert to support the Madrid 2020 Olympic bid

Los Príncipes de Asturias asisten por sorpresa al concierto de Hombres G

http://www.diezminutos.es/familia-real/monarquia/los-principes-bailaron-al-ritmo-de-hombres-g

Last edited:
:previous: He can´t, poor thing :lol:

Before the Madrid 2020´s concert, F&L went together to the concert of "Hombres G" (a famous Spanish pop group from the 80´s ;)).
And judging by this video, you can tell they had a great time! Best part of the video: the joint choreography at the end :D :ROFLMAO:
Los Príncipes de Asturias, muy cómplices en el concierto de 'Hombres G' - corazón - Ver vídeo online EL PROGRAMA DE ANA ROSA

It is great that there was no special area that was given to them and that mixed with the crowd.

Several off topic posts have been moved to the correct thread ( Future of The Spanish Monarchy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I don't think that Letizia is dressed appropriately for what appears to be a very important ceremony. Why????

Sorry, but I don't think that Letizia is dressed appropriately for what appears to be a very important ceremony. Why????

I have no problem with Letizia's outfit, since in Finland in military events if a man/woman has an uniform, the dress code for a woman/men/civilians is neat civilian outfit, and Letizia's outfit is just that. Letizia looks good and comfortable. I'm so glad that the spanish royal women save us from hats in these events.

Last edited:
Audience to a representation of the National Commission for the Rationalization of Spanish Schedules
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Comisión Nacional para la Racionalización de los Horarios Españoles

Audience to participants in the eighth edition of the "Scholarship Europe" of the University Francisco de Vitoria
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a los participantes en la VIII edición del programa "Becas Europa" de la Universidad Francisco de Vitoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom