Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics. do you have the pictures of them with Christian Bale?

thanks for the pics. do you have the pictures of them with Christian Bale?

I've haven't seen any yet but will post one I do come across them.

Last edited:
According to Diez Minutos, Prince and Princess of Asturias went yesterday to the cinema and an Arabic restaurant with friends

Felipe y Letizia, cena misteriosa en Las mil y una noches - Diez Minutos

some interesting bits of the article:

• while the owner of the establishment asked some young people celebrating the birthday to smoke their shisha elsewhere (because F+L were there), F+L refused and asked them to stay where they were saying the smoke didn't bother them
  • letizia came back to the birthday group and asked them after a while why they weren't smoking their shisha - they replied that they hadn't yet been served. she asked the owner to speed up the order for them.
  • letizia, after, went to say hi to the birthday girl and also requested the group not to take pictures of them, saying that they were enjoying some informal time with their friends.
  • the article says that she was more talkative than felipe, who was rather quiet.

while i think she was nice to say hi to them, i am a bit surprised about her using her position to ask the service to bring the shisha to them quicker.

Audience to the Board of the Spanish Association of Sports Press
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Junta Directiva de la Asociación Española de Prensa Deportiva

Audience to a representation of the Association for the Self-Regulation of Commercial Communication "Autocontrol"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Asociación para la Autorregulación de la Comunicación Comercial "Autocontrol"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom