Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 55: Sept. 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audience to a representation of the young participants in the "The XIIth National Session of the model of European Parliament"
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a una representación de los jóvenes participantes en la "XII Sesión Nacional del modelo de Parlamento Europeo". Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to a representation of the Spanish Federation of Women Managers, Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs (FEDEPE), accompanied by the winners in the twentieth edition of the awards of the federation

Audiencia a una representación de la Federación Española de Mujeres Directivas, Ejecutivas, Profesionales y Empresarias (FEDEPE), acompañadas por los galardonados en la XX edición de los premios de dicha federación. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espa

Audience to the Board of the Association of Communication Directors (Dircom)

Audiencia a la Junta Directiva de la Asociación de Directivos de Comunicación (Dircom). Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Yesterday Prince Felipe was in Bucharest to see a football match but it is not known if he met also Crown Princess Margarita of Romania.

Yesterday Prince Felipe was in Bucharest to see a football match but it is not known if he met also Crown Princess Margarita of Romania.

The match is today

The match is only tonight ;)
Euroleague final Atletico Madrid - Athletic Bilbao.

I hope the Prince will pay a courtesy visit to Elisabeta Palace in Bucharest to pay his respects to HM King Mihai I (his uncle) and to Crown Princess Margarita.

I hope the Prince will pay a courtesy visit to Elisabeta Palace in Bucharest to pay his respects to HM King Mihai I (his uncle) and to Crown Princess Margarita.

It will be very difficult. The prince and princess have an event this morning in Spain. When the event ends, he will travel to Romania, just in time to the match, when the game ends, he will back to Spain.

Travelling to Bucharest and not visit the Romanian Royal Family even for few minutes?

Travelling to Bucharest and not visit the Romanian Royal Family even for few minutes?

As we are not privy to the details of the Prince's itinerary,we don't know if he will have time to pay a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom