Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 55: Sept. 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is so sweet with children.

It's amazing how warm Letizia is with the people during the visit. She looks really good in that color of cardigan.

Yes, they frequently dine out or go to see a movie (mostly original version) that normally it's not a news anymore.

Thanks for that, donnaK. :flowers:

It is good that they can have as much of a normal life as is possible.

^huh? you dont know while coming here? they are the daughters of Letizia and Felipe, infantas of spain (princesses)

I wanted to say these days pictures of Leonor and Sofia .. I apologize for my English

Wonderful pictures and video footage. God, but they are just so gorgeous looking, the pair of them. Letizia is looking especially well.

The Cathedral looks fabulous too.

Wonderful pictures and video footage. God, but they are just so gorgeous looking, the pair of them. Letizia is looking especially well.

The Cathedral looks fabulous too.

In the above video clip I think you can make out The Prince having a shiver from the cold just before her enters the Cathedral.

In the above video clip I think you can make out The Prince having a shiver from the cold just before her enters the Cathedral.

Yes, I saw that and also how taken he was by the interior of the Cathedral. I hope that the heat was on. If Spanish cathedrals are anything like Irish cathedrals and churches it won't have been. :lol: :eek:

Yes, I saw that and also how taken he was by the interior of the Cathedral. I hope that the heat was on. If Spanish cathedrals are anything like Irish cathedrals and churches it won't have been. :lol: :eek:

Well the kept their coats & scarves on inside so they mustn't have the heating on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom