Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince and Princess of Asturias inaugurated on Thursday in an exhibition blessed Leon
The Princes of Asturias inaugurated this Thursday in Leon exhibition entitled "The Kingdom of León and Blessed", which will be shown manuscripts dating from the tenth century, and among them is an original, Tábara Beatus.

Prncipes de Asturias inauguran el jueves en Len una exposicin sobre beatos - ABC.es - Noticias Agencias

Lastres prepara una nueva visita real. El Comercio
Lastres preparing a new royal visit
Many residents of Lastres still remember how Don Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, while still Prince of Asturias, between a large crowd walked the path that connects the Plaza de San Antonio-still headed by the cannery and dock Forascepi-Lastres.
Era el 18 de agosto de 1970 y su visita formaba parte de un recorrido institucional que les llevó también a los Lagos de Covadonga ya conocer las instalaciones de Ensidesa y Uninsa.​
It was the August 18, 1970 and his visit was part of an institutional tour also took them to the Lagos de Covadonga...

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be seeing more taupe shoes with black outfits as it elongates the legs and makes for a better overall style. Letizia is usually in the front of new styles and fashion and she is this time as well.

I think she looked stunning here and am I the only one who thinks Felipe looks totally hot with a beard :wub:

I think she looked stunning here and am I the only one who thinks Felipe looks totally hot with a beard :wub:
I agree with your assessment on Letizia and certainly think that Felipe looks great in beard {odd actually as my ex-husband had a mustache so am quite "turned-off" by men with facial hair} but this man looks quite dashing [inlike quite a few others in the entertainment industry] Yes, totally hot is perfect description!;)

We'll be seeing more taupe shoes with black outfits as it elongates the legs and makes for a better overall style. Letizia is usually in the front of new styles and fashion and she is this time as well.
You are so up on style with that statement. New York runway was "stressing" the same look. At first I did not like at all, but the more I see, the more I agree. Also, brown with black is perfect now where as years ago a no-no.

She looks like she is going shopping with her friends...she looks worse and worse each time. She needs to dress up a bit...too informal in my opinion.

She looks like she is going shopping with her friends...she looks worse and worse each time. She needs to dress up a bit...too informal in my opinion.

I agree. She was much much better in the early years and there were "life" in her appearance, a sparkle in her eye. You get the feeling that she took pride in representing her country as a princess and future queen, her appearance was evident to that. But at some point, she seem to have lost all that. I don't see the same sparkle and "life" in her appearance anymore. Furthermore, she don't seem to take as much effort or pride in her appearance.

I'm sure she's still as hardworking as ever and I hope nothing bad happen along the way that cause her change.

I think she chose to wear Mango/Zara because of how the global economic crisis, more than 20% unemployment rate in Spain. I think the cardi and the dress are pretty good pieces from Mango, it helps to bring more publicity to the clothes, similar to Michelle O wearing J.Crew in England, so many people were screaming 'too casual'.

Not sure if she is trying to promote Mango/Zara or not, but she needs to portray herself as a princess not as one of us! I see all the men in suits and she is in this little dress that seems proper for a teenager not her.

Sorry but I think that dress is too short. It looks great on her but it is not appropriate for a woman of her position. The print is really pretty and matches nicely with the blazer. Had it been just a couple inches longer I would have called the outfit a home run.

I love looking at pictures of this couple. They are always a hit with the people who came to see them. Pictures disprove the bad press that has besieged Letizia of late.:flowers:

I love the look on Letizia...but the length on the dress is too short IMO

totally agree with you......miss seing Princess Letizia who always look stunning & elegent in every ocassion like before....

totally agree with you......miss seing Princess Letizia who always look stunning & elegent in every ocassion like before....

Yes, there was a time when she hit the ball out of the park nearly every time. Those days are gone.:sad:

The Prince and Princess of Asturias attended the opening opening of the new school year at a Professional School in Albacete.
Belga Gallery
Picture details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom