Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is there a hint of something amiss with Pss Letizia of late? She doesn't seem to be her sparkling form recently.

June 9, 2010 - Madrid Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe attended the Royal Military Credentials at Basic Air Academy in Virgen del Camino, Leon, Spain.

PPE agency

Who ever is advising the Princess on what to wear should be sacked,that's not an appropriate outfit for such a ceremony :eek:

Who ever is advising the Princess on what to wear should be sacked,that's not an appropriate outfit for such a ceremony :eek:

I agree!!! Letizia sometimes makes very inappropriate choices vis-a-vis her clothes. I sometimes scratch my head. what was she thinking :bang: She should have had a jacket on at least

Maybe she does not have one that is why her outfits are hit or miss.

She is really casual today, maybe she was busy doing house work and they rush her out because they were late or something. She has a nice wardrobe but obviously she does not wear it.

Her husband could have said something to her about her outfit as well before they left home.

I agree. When one is a Crownprincess, one must think that everyone is watching you all around the world. You cannot wear wathever you wants to go to an official ceremony ...:sad:

Vanesa.

and a gallery via gettyimages
Letizia has been busy these past days, with events in Spain and to S.Africa yet she manages to look quite fresh & relaxed.

Felipe looks great but I'd say he's also exhausted from all the traveling and festivity of the World Cup. I like Letizia's tunic top-nice and casual.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom