Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Felipe de Borbon and Princess Letizia Ortiz at the Montería courtyard on the Royal Alcazar in Seville, where they presided over the commemorative acts for the centenary of the Sevillian Press Association.

BelgaPicture - Category details

That Lady looks really strange near Letizia who is wearing a simple beautiful blouse with a tight skirt and she is wearing a party dress... funny!

Acording to the Royal House, Princess of Asturias is hold the Honour Presidency of the commemorative acts of for the centenary of the Sevillian Press Association.
Interesting, I thought that was both the Honour President.

Actually I appreciate her efforts but I think she is not sophisticated at all

Well, I dont think she need to be sophisticated to be good in her jod, right? ,and at last this is all about, be good in her role as Princess of Asturias.

Actually I appreciate her efforts but I think she is not sophisticated at all
she is simple , modest, discret, professionnal, very, very pretty and elegant woman , nice human beeing person and princess also ...it's very nice ;) not need more

Well, I dont think she need to be sophisticated to be good in her jod, right? ,and at last this is all about, be good in her role as Princess of Asturias.
I'm sorry I accept your opinion but I don't agree with you. The imagine prescinds from her job, she can do a great job being more elegant more exclusive, I don't know if she has someone who suggests her, but because of her public role I think she's unfortunely too a plain girl. That's all.

The Prince and the Princess of Asturias will attend on saturday the phase of classification fooball macth of World Football Championship "South Africa 2010" between the National Selections of Spain and Turkey.

Another football event, they will enjoy, sure!

I'm sorry I accept your opinion but I don't agree with you. The imagine prescinds from her job, she can do a great job being more elegant more exclusive, I don't know if she has someone who suggests her, but because of her public role I think she's unfortunely too a plain girl. That's all.

I'm not a fan of Varela, Mango or Zara. Those clothes in general are not even good enough to wear at an average office in Manhattan. She has a slender figure, can wear exclusive desginers' clothes very well, her chic and sophisticated Armani suit at the engagement was a huge hit. But now she seems to opt for a different image, probably wants to interpret her role in a different way, more common, less exclusive (just my guess, I don't know what it's either).

IMHO, it is not easy to look - just dressed with a skirt and blouse - as elegant and beautiful as CP Letizia does in her darkblue/violet outfit on the photo some posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom