Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear all, look at these pics...I suppose baby nr. 3 will arrive in may or june I guess.....

I think you're right, I see a suspicious lump in her belly in most of the photos.
She looks very nice in grey:flowers:

I think you're right, I see a suspicious lump in her belly in most of the photos.

She looks very nice in grey:flowers:
I think the same!!!!! when she wore that dress last december, it didn't suit her like today! but we have to wait and see;)

Please lets not speculate about any pregnancies. If the Princess of Asturias is pregnant we sure will get an announcement soon, till then further posts will be deleted.

Thank you:flowers:

She looks fantastic!!:flowers:
Maybe "too grey" to me, but absolutelly beautiful.

They look great! :) as usual
Thanks a lot for the pictures people! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the web was trumping more often, it had a good season, I hope that next week works with normality. :nonono:

Letizia has been showing too much energy lately to look 'pregnant'. I think it's the cut of the dress, she pretty much looked the same last time wearing this grey dress. Plus many women tend to gain the first kilo on the tummy area :cool:.

those types of empire shift dresses tend to give an appearance of being larger than one actually is

they really looked happy today with lots of sweet loving gestures

Paty just asked you not to start speculations about a possible pregnancy.
So please: Let's stay on topic.
If Letizia's pregnant we'll get to know it soon enough.
:flowers:

Last edited:
Vanitatis.com - La Princesa de Asturias ya no toma sidra
The Princess of Asturias does not already drink cider.
This is a curious anecdote of the Princes of Asturias when they were in Fitur last week.
The princes walked by the stands of the fair and when they stopped in Asturias stand someone offered them to drink cider (typical drink of Asturias),the prince accepted but the princess, to the surprise of many people, refused to drink cider and insisted and even she repeated three times that she did not want to drink.
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20090128/fotos/2009012822302448_640.jpg

I love all of Letizia's outfits recently :)
Her & Felipe look as happy as ever :D
x

The Princess of Asturias does not already drink cider.
This is a curious anecdote of the Princes of Asturias when they were in Fitur last week.
The princes walked by the stands of the fair and when they stopped in Asturias stand someone offered them to drink cider (typical drink of Asturias),the prince accepted but the princess, to the surprise of many people, refused to drink cider and insisted and even she repeated three times that she did not want to drink.​

now that will fuel speculations, Letizia refusing to drink alcohol ;)
Sidra and the Spanish Sideria - Drinking Cider in Spain
cider from asturias is well known in spain

The visit to Fitur began to the 10.30 of the morning, which is not precisely a good hour to drink alcohol, and less if you have a long morning ahead. The cider has little alcohol, but if you do not drink it well you get drunk rapidly. On the other hand, the Princess likes much the cider, and in her last visit to Asturias she drank it.

The only thing Paloma B. did well was to write 'rumors' based on hearsays (more of the internet rumors). How easy is the job ? :cool:. Even the paparazzi photographers deserve better respect than those gossip writers since the former at least work hard for their pictures. If she wanted real stories, why didn't she pack her bag and followed the Princes around the tourism forum, then she would have a lot more to write about.
It's very normal for lots of people not to drink alcohol in the morning. Letizia did nothing wrong by saying 'no, thanks', she didn't have to be pregnant to say so. Nobody at that Asturian booth felt offended or anything close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom