Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Letizia's hair on these photos. She looks very beautiful and very elegant.

I don't like the clothes... They are not Awful, but I still don't think they suit her well. As ANNIE said, I always like to see them talking to people. Letizia seems to be such a funny and interesting royal lady... thanks for the videos! :)

Beautiful?, well yeah the hair do is pretty, the make up is flawless, the clothes are not my favorite, but they are cool. But what do you tell me about the bones poking up her shoulders. This site has better quality pics, maybe here you can appreciate it better

royals.web-log.nl: Royale activiteiten

I have no intention to start a polemic on Letizia's weight. I just disagree she looks beautiful, unless of course, bones are your idea of beauty ;)

Well, there are many women whose bones aren't exposed, and still are ugly,:whistling: I wasn't talking about what kind of women are beauty or not, fat, thin is the same, I was talking about Princess Letizia and she is a beauty, very gorgeous.:cool:

Letizia's face has been much fuller or rounder or wrinkle-free lately with the rest of the body remaining as skinny or bony or gaunt as usual. I wonder what special diet she might be on that makes her gain weight in the face but leaving out the rest of the body ;) :whistling:

Comité Olímpico Español

article & pics on spanish olympic committee website

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia's face has been much fuller or rounder or wrinkle-free lately with the rest of the body remaining as skinny or bony or gaunt as usual. I wonder what special diet she might be on that makes her gain weight in the face but leaving out the rest of the body ;) :whistling:

Perhaps she has not gain 10 kilos but it´s obviously she has gained some weight in the rest of the body, there are pictures that confirm this and... of course I will not seek it...;);)

The comments given to Letizia about her weight vs unlined face was also given to Audrey Hepburn. Back in her days there was no such thing as Botox, etc., and Audrey had the same gaunt body shape where her bones were visible when not infront of the camera -- but like Letizia, it didn't bother her. I'M sure if we looked close, there is something about each of our shapes that someone else could find fault with. An old movie actress, Bette Davis, was quoted as saying in her bio that she had to watch her weight all her life and always wanted to look like the two Hepburns -- Audrey and Katherine -- both were very slim but didn't have lined faces until in their 60s.

I also see in pictures where Letizia has gained weight in many parts of her body and she is looking very good. As far as not gaining in the calves and arms, they are the very last place to gain weight -- just ask a personal trainer -- which is why they can be toned fast in later years with proper weight training.

I just feel that Mary, Letizia & Rania are very lucky to be nice and slim because when they age and put on a few pounds they will not have that matronly figure that seem to hit many of us if we don't watch.

And?

Everybody's different and just because one person gains weight in the face easily and another the hips, does not mean the former is having surgery or comsmetic treatments or whatever it is that you are implying.

http://www.coe.es/

You will need to repeat the botox injections after half a year. The Spanish TV mentioned several times that Letizia received botox treatment in summer.

I do not know if Letizia have Botox. What I know is that she has gained some weight lately, this is something obvious for many of us ....

Warning

No more discussions about Princess Letizia´s weight. Is an off topic discussion and future post about this will be deleted wihtout notice.

Stay on topic

i would not believe that. it might as well be true, but i would have not thought the king would have allowed an "excess" in that sense. the dutch or the belgians have had longer-lasting monarchies, have more money and their societies are much more tolerant, which is not the case of the spanish monarchy: it's relatively new, with not as much power or social acceptance as the other two and they have always wanted to have a low-key attitude with a relatively low expenditure.

It is a senseless information, but that the reality does not spoil a good polemic. :rolleyes: A Dutch newspaper has involved the Spanish and Belgian Princes in this project, probably without having any base for it, and the worse of the Spanish press has not been late in copying the information, without verifying the information, since they do always. The Dukes of Palma maybe, they have been this summer in Mozambique of vacations, but the Princes of Asturias it seems to be slightly probable.

The Spanish Royal Family spends most of their vacations in Spain, they can pass some days in a trip, but they are never going to establish their house of vacations out of the country. If the Princes, being Princes of Asturias, and being the Princess and her family of Asturias, they have not acquired a house of vacations in Asturias, less they are going to buy it in Africa.

I don't believe it either since this topic has already created so much polemic for the Dutch who usually get away with a lot more than others. If this is controversial even for them we can imagine how controversial it would become for the Princes. Maybe Cristina & family would get away with it though, they have already spent their vacation in Mozambique and are obviously close friends of the Dutch Princes.

Always in vacations, the Spanish press is more incompetent and layabout, they copy information, and nobody asks nor checks anything, if doing little they obtain a great scandal, better ... that with the absolute lack of capacity of the Spanish Royal House to give response to this type of actions of the press ... it ends in that once again certain press does business harming the image of the Princes.

Certainly, I do not believe that we see photos of the Princes and the Infantas visiting San Rafael. One Christmas more, the photographers do not arrive in time...:nonono:

I just read the article and they dont have any probe that The Princes have a house in Mozambique, so I think it´s just a copy article.

Lula, Did know the photographers that the Princes and Infantas were at San Rafael Hospital?

I just read the article and they dont have any probe that The Princes have a house in Mozambique, so I think it´s just a copy article.

Lula, Did know the photographers that the Princes and Infantas were at San Rafael Hospital?

If the information appears in abc, it means that someone saw them, but I do not believe that the photographers were managing to arrive to do the photo. Often someone sees the Princes in public places in Madrid, and commentaries appear in the press, but normally the photographers are not capable to do the photos. Last year they did a visit similar and there were no photos.

i would not believe that. it might as well be true, but i would have not thought the king would have allowed an "excess" in that sense. the dutch or the belgians have had longer-lasting monarchies, have more money and their societies are much more tolerant, which is not the case of the spanish monarchy: it's relatively new, with not as much power or social acceptance as the other two and they have always wanted to have a low-key attitude with a relatively low expenditure.

Spain has more years as a monarchy than as a republic.

I am glad the Princes wont buy a house in Mozambique... Now it's seems all royal families are interested in Mozambique, how weird.
Why would they need/want a house there anyway? They can spend vacation everywhere they want, why would they want to confine to just one place, especially if this place is still an insecure country?

The sailing events over the summer in Mallorca seem to be the 'official' events for the Kings and the Princes, thus the Princes only have about 2 weeks free time left. Why would they want to buy a holiday home so far away they possible only spend 1 or 2 weeks there each year ? There were reports in the Spanish press last summer that Inaki bought apartments in Mallorca, I doubt they would buy another house in Mozambique.
Can any Dutch poster verify that there was indeed the news in the Dutch press about the Belgian and the Spanish heirs buying houses in Mozambique ? Those Spanish gossip websites are not reliable, they often made up stories based on hearsays.

The only thing I heard was that there were other Royals interested. Maybe they said the Belgian and Spanish couples, but I didn't hear it.

Josette

I seem to remember an earlier report that it was Cristina and Inaki who were interested in the Mozambique holiday home, not Felipe and Letizia.

I have seen the Princes of Asturias in tv. They was walking with Leonor and Sofia on the street. I hope to have more information and photos about it!

Thanks Lula!
I´m looking for the video of the princes that I have watch in tve news, do you know where can I find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom