Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Princess Letizia dress, she looks quiet elegant today!

:previous:
Excuse me Lula, just to know, don't my links work for you?

she looked very tired in the morning and her dress at night was lovely!

An article on Christmas habits
Vanitatis.com - Las navidades de la Familia Real

24th the Princes will be guests of the Kings, together with Elena & Cristina & families (apparently Jaime not included any longer) plus Queen Sofia's sister Princess Irene of Greece. The grandchildren will receive some gifts.

25th Letizia's family will come to the Princes' house, including her mother Paloma, grandfather Francisco, niece Carla & Telma & family who allegedly moved to in Brasil a while ago.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain visit "La Sexta" Television Studios in Madrid, on December 16 2008.
Gallery Getty

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain visit "La Sexta" Television Studios in Madrid, on December 16 2008.
Gallery Getty
she is more beautiful day after day...she seems to go back at her 2003 apparence ...fer face , her make up, her eyebrow

she is more beautiful day after day...she seems to go back at her 2003 apparence ...fer face , her make up, her eyebrow

Yes, You' re right. She looks much younger than in Spring. But unfortunately, there are NO wonders. She could give some cosmetic tips !

i have to say a love her make up i love to know the brand she use

Thanks for the pictures Giov - I especially love this one, she looks great.

Do her lips look thicker? Or maybe they just look like that because the picture was taken so close...whatever the reason, she looks great! Love her whole look!

She looks very beautiful -as always:flowers:
I specially like her scarf, it´s very nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom