Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
janelarn said:
The workers of the company, say to the princess Letizia that her husband, the prince, is very handsome and she says to them that she agrees.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2wrluh2.jpg

Aww.. :wub:he is handsome :in_love:!! :) very cute pic!, is there an article about that anectode??? I'd love to read it! :flowers:

Thanks for all the photos and video!
I like the images of the Princes in Acoruña especially in the visit ti Inditex.They looked very relaxed, friendly and affectionate with people.:wub:

Aww.. :wub:he is handsome :in_love:!! :) very cute pic!, is there an article about that anectode??? I'd love to read it! :flowers:

At the end of the video.

El príncipe Felipe: "Todos los coruñeses pueden sentirse orgullosos de su ciudad" - A Coruña / Metro - La Opinión A Coruña

Perhaps Letizia should praise hubby more (handsome ! handsome !) at home, so He wouldn't look embarrassed the next time :).
http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg368...8&filename=1zb6gytov0.jpg&xsize=578&ysize=480
http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg368/scaled.php?server=368&filename=bhyq92dq1.jpg&xsize=578&ysize=480

donnaK said:

Thanksssss a lot donnaK!!, :lol: but I don't think he looks embarrassed!:)

The Prince shows his "rejection" to the murder " vile and coward " of Uría and transmits his condolence to relatives

The Prince Don Felipe de Borbón transmitted today his" more absolute condemnation and rejection " to the attempt of the terrorist band ETA in Azpeitia that last Wednesday finished with the life of the Basque businessman Ignacio Uría, and transmitted, in name also of the Princess, Dona Letizia Ortiz, his " sincere " and condolence " the major solidarity " after the event to the family, friends and personnel of the company of the murdered one.

El Príncipe muestra su "repulsa" al asesinato "vil y cobarde" de Uría y transmite su pésame a familiares. europapress.es

El Ayuntamiento obsequió a don Felipe con una insignia con el sello de la Carta Puebla y a doña Letizia con una pulsera con el mismo dibujo. "Es muy bonita. En todos los sitios nos regalan muchas cosas y algunas no son tan bonitas y me las tengo que poner igual",

taken from this article: El príncipe Felipe: "Todos los coruñeses pueden sentirse orgullosos de su ciudad" - A Coruña / Metro - La Opinión A Coruña

it mentions how letizia told the people that the bracelet she got was "really nice" and that in every single place they receive gifts and some are not so nice but she still has to wear them - big faux pas in my opinion. not very wise of her to describe gifts as "not so nice".

taken from this article: El príncipe Felipe: "Todos los coruñeses pueden sentirse orgullosos de su ciudad" - A Coruña / Metro - La Opinión A Coruña

it mentions how letizia told the people that the bracelet she got was "really nice" and that in every single place they receive gifts and some are not so nice but she still has to wear them - big faux pas in my opinion. not very wise of her to describe gifts as "not so nice".

LOL. Maybe she meant those platform shoes. I simply can't see anything else belong to those gifts :lol:. They went to Milan to promote shoes before, I can picture those shoe makers sending their newest desgins to Zarzuela :cool:.

Good Lord, these two seem to be on the go daily! When do they ever just stay at home and relax. No wonder people get tired of same clothes. Woman probably needs a personal attendant (which she doesn't have) and a personal shopper (which again it was stated she doesn't have). Would be the same as one of us going out constantly and still have to personally shop and keep a social schedule that requires both day and nightime events weekly plus devote time to loved children. Only thing she doesn't do that the average woman does is cook and clean. [but then I admit I don't anymore either] Can't understand why unless money is not available. King JC, who is known to be as frugal as Queen Elizabeth II with own funds, should fork over a bit more.

Good Lord, these two seem to be on the go daily! When do they ever just stay at home and relax. No wonder people get tired of same clothes. Woman probably needs a personal attendant (which she doesn't have) and a personal shopper (which again it was stated she doesn't have). Would be the same as one of us going out constantly and still have to personally shop and keep a social schedule that requires both day and nightime events weekly plus devote time to loved children. Only thing she doesn't do that the average woman does is cook and clean. [but then I admit I don't anymore either] Can't understand why unless money is not available. King JC, who is known to be as frugal as Queen Elizabeth II with own funds, should fork over a bit more.

I doubt Letizia goes shopping like the rest of us. My bet would be that certain shops/brands deliver a number of clothes in her size, she chooses and what she does not like, is sent back :flowers:

She doesn't look like herself in the first picture! :eek:
Her face looks so unnatural (her lips and her skin). I am shocked.

The brown skirt is very beautiful.

Her skin condition has improved a while ago, not really a news. Her lips can look this way when wearing liner.

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20031...iz_Rocasolano_prometida_principe_Asturias.jpg
http://www.reyesyprincesas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/letizia_tve.jpg

The two pictures taken more 3 1/2 years apart look rather identical.
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mn2dxh.jpg

Can you enlighten me? What is so unnatural and shocking about her skin and lips? Thanks.

Princess_ Beatrix, Letizia did surgery in her nose last summer, do you know it? and.... she has gained weight in the last weeks and her face looks rounder, that is why you see different to Letizia but (like donnak shows you) Letizia´s lips are exactly the same that always.

Princess_ Beatrix, Letizia did surgery in her nose last summer, do you know it?
I am not living under a rock, Camarina.

chuchu said:
Can you enlighten me? What is so unnatural and shocking about her skin and lips? Thanks.
It is just my personall opinnion. I think her face looks very plastic after the operation.

Warning

Let me to remember you that this is The Felipe and Letizia´s Current events. The Spanish Moderators don´t allowed that this thread become into a Letizia´s surgery speculations or a discussion between members who need to "defend" or "attack" Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia.

Our rules are very clear about that and even we have a few rules to the people posting in the Spanish Forum. May be you want to read again.

Please stay on topic :flowers:
Spanish Moderators

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom