Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 49: October - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate those purple shoes with that white suit. The shoes in themselves are not necessarily ugly but I just dont think they go with a formal suit. I dont think they are appropriate.

Like her outfit I just wish she chose another pair of shoes maybe one of her black pointed shoes or just white perhaps...

Today the Princes of Asturias at the opening of FICED 2008

IPApress

I agree Donnak. Although she still being a fine woman, Letizia looks much better when she gain a few kilos. She looks beautiful. I would like to know exactly why she is less thin now ...

Women's bodies tend to change with age - even with no change in weight the body seems to change shape. Look at photos of all the princesses - even if they have not had a child their bodies look different today.

Women's bodies tend to change with age - even with no change in weight the body seems to change shape. Look at photos of all the princesses - even if they have not had a child their bodies look different today.

I agree, normally women's bodies tend to gain weight with age but I think this is not the case with Letizia(there are women who tend to lose weight with age). She is much better lately and I do not know why, not just me talking about the possibility of a pregnancy.
Perhaps she is doing some kind of diet, who knows ....​

I agree Donnak. Although she still being a fine woman, Letizia looks much better when she gain a few kilos. She looks beautiful. I would like to know exactly why she is less thin now ...
she seems to be quite less tired than usually in these pics, yes her faces is better ...

She looked fantastic yesterday night!
she's wonderful with more kilos! she seems to be very healthy and happy! I like to see her like that!

The prince Felipe condemns the attempts of Bombay

The prince Felipe of Asturias expressed his sadness and condemned on Wednesday the chain of attempts perpetrated in the Indian city of Bombay, in which a hundred of persons might have died.

Don Felipe expressed, during the delivery of a journalistic prize, his " tremendous sadness and condemnation of this attempt that apparently has produced a very high number of victims ".

AFP: El príncipe Felipe condena los atentados de Bombay

i had the same changment when i did plastic surgery on my noise
When my noise was ok, few weeks or few months after the intervention
my lips, my mouth seem more , very very more "important" than befor
noise surgery change a lot the face, the features
my eyes , and my mouth and lipps to seems bigger !!!! because of the noise reducing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom