Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 47: July - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the off topic and personal attack comments have been deleted. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR COMPARISON OF THE VARIOUS EUROPEAN PRINCESSES. This is the Current Events thread for Filipe and Letizia.

If you can not stay on topic, do not be surprised to find your comments deleted without warning.

Any further off topic comments will be immediately deleted, and any personal attacks will be handled accordingly with disciplinary action where neccessary.

Btw I don't know where I read it that Letizia has plans to go back to Spain on yesterday. But it looks that she stay.

She left Beijing on Sunday. Those pictures of her attending the games were taken on Saturday. Felipe also left on Tuesday after the early waterpolo game of Spain vs. Australia. I guess Letizia and the girls must be in Madrid right now to meet him before he starts another trip to South America (likely tomorrow).

She left Beijing on Sunday. Those pictures of her attending the games were taken on Saturday. Felipe also left on Tuesday after the early waterpolo game of Spain vs. Australia. I guess Letizia and the girls must be in Madrid right now to meet him before he starts another trip to South America (likely tomorrow).
Good Heavens, that are a busy pair. Always seem to be on the go to one thing or another. I certainly hope that they enjoyed themselves at the Olympics -- a sort of mini holiday -- before their official duties start once again. Wonder when they will get a good two week vacation [like the rest of us] to just vegetate and renew without press around! They need a private island.

After 10 pages it is time to close the thread and start a new one.
The new current events thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom