Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 46: June - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love that shade of blue on Letizia and those shoes are fantastic. Both Felipe and Letizia look perfect for the occasion. I rather like some of the other women's dresses also. Quite upscale.

The old Leti is back! I'm so excited.. But one pic from getty that shows her back, she looks (I'm sorry) anorexic.. :(

The princes today:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend 'Principe Felipe a la Excelencia Empresarial 2008' Awards ceremony, held at the Palacio Municipal de Congresos

Photo Gallery
IPApress

That shade of blue looks good on her, and I like the hair.

She is really beautiful, I really dig the dress, the shoes I am undecided. Overall, though, she looks great.

Thanks for the pics, letizia looks good on both events.

I absolutely love the pictures of both events. Blue is a really nice colour on Letizia! I especially like the evening dress, lovely! Thanks for the pics everyone

When was this - funeral of Rafael del Pino? This week? Felipe and Letizia participated in them.
Infanta Board/Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza

Fallece Rafael del Pino, fundador de Ferrovial | elmundo.es

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_16984.shtml
(scroll down to bottom)

He died on June 14th. It's amazing to see that they even hold holds at a funeral and that Felipe even doesn't release her when shaking hands with other people, that's quite rude IMO.

Everyone to there own opinion, but to my thinking, it is not rude but caring.

I agree 100%! There is nothing wrong with holding your spouse's hand. We do not have a clue if they were just arriving or leaving when they were shaking hands with these people. Always looking to find the worst in people!

Last edited:
He died on June 14th. It's amazing to see that they even hold holds at a funeral and that Felipe even doesn't release her when shaking hands with other people, that's quite rude IMO.

If you look at the photo, Felipe isn´t shaking her hand, the lady has suddenly taken Felipe on his wrist.

LadyFinn said:
If you look at the photo, Felipe isn´t shaking her hand, the lady has suddenly taken Felipe on his wrist.

Yep you are right LadyFinn, that is very clear! But well it is amazing to see how people can find the most simple little detail to criticize IMO..

Last edited:
the prince and princess are joining the king and queen in today's lunch with albert of monaco. :)

Thank you Paty. Great that casa real put those pics on their website. The pics are funny because if you don't have a clue about the 2 couples you could guess that Felipe and Maxima are an item, hence the matching outfit colours. In the 2nd picture Letizia and WA seem to have spotted something really breathtaking they enjoy looking at whilst Maxima & Felipe have a chat. I am not a fan of Maxima's outfit but it underlines her vibrancy.

As carlota posted right now, the Kings and the Princes will host a lunch to Prince Albert II of Monaco on the ocassion of his visit to Expo. I wonder if They do the same with Prince Philip of Belgium and Prince Frederik of Denmark (It´s not confirm if Princess Mary will join him)

Will all the visiting Royals have time to get together for dinner or whatnot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom