Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 45: May - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the US do you dress approprietely if you are sitting in a VIP box.

They both look very relaxed and seemed to enjoy themselves. Question, is there a dress code for those attending a bullfight? It seems that they are pretty dressed up for a sporting event and I didn't know if customs were different? Here in the US, we are pretty casual at out sporting events and I was just curious about in Spain. Thanks in advance for any help with the question.

I'm not sure if being dressed up is the norm for a bullfight, but because they were there in an official capacity, being a bit dressed up is fitting for the occasion. The Infantas both dress formally when attending sporting events an official capacity, but we have also seen them dressed very casually when they are just spectators.

after arriving from Palamós they went to eat to small pizzería in Madrid, the table cloths they were of paper, they ate lasagna and dinner cost 40e

Wow this royal couple is really busy doing their duty.

:eek::eek:. Once in a blue moon this old man said something nice about Letizia, then he didn't forget to insult the Prince.

wow, I'm shocked, Jaime was actually defending Letizia, saying what an amazing job she has done with Felipe (at the same time insulting him of course, it's still Jaime :rolleyes:). How annoying Felipe was and that Letizia has changed him 100% to make him more open and friendly towards the public. I cannot believe he dared saying something nice on letizia, that's amazing :lol:

wow, I'm shocked, Jaime was actually defending Letizia, saying what an amazing job she has done with Felipe (at the same time insulting him of course, it's still Jaime :rolleyes:). How annoying Felipe was and that Letizia has changed him 100% to make him more open and friendly towards the public. I cannot believe he dared saying something nice on letizia, that's amazing :lol:
Coming from USA I don't know this Jamie, but does he not like the Royals in total or just Letizia and Felipe?

Coming from USA I don't know this Jamie, but does he not like the Royals in total or just Letizia and Felipe?

Well, I'm not sure how he looks at royals in general, but I know he also said he dislikes Queen Sofia, and know in this video he said Felipe to have been as "antipatico" (anyone know the correct english translation?) as the Queen and Elena, so apparently he's not too fond of Elena either :rolleyes:

"Antipático" would be unpleasant, not nice, disagreeable..
Jaime Peñafiel should get a life, the first nice thing he says about Letizia and now he trashes the Prince.. what a sad life.

:flowers: they are attending a dinner tonight in Barcelona anyone have any pictures form the event yet :flowers:

She looks really nice. I like it when she curls her hair or wears it up.

Gala dinner of commemorative of the bicentenary of the constitution of the company " The Farga Lacambra "
Les Masies de Voltregà (Barcelona
)

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima..._lacambra/20080605_cena_fanga_lacambra_03.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima..._lacambra/20080605_cena_fanga_lacambra_01.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima..._lacambra/20080605_cena_fanga_lacambra_02.jpg

Audience to the team of feminine Roller hockey of Voltregà
Sant Hipòlit of Voltregà's Sant Hipòlit (Barcelona)

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...oltrega/20080605_audiencia_club_hockey_01.jpg

She looks really nice. I like it when she curls her hair or wears it up.

I couldn't agree more, she looks great with curly hair or with her hair up!
I really liked the way she looked yesterday, the dress is lovely. The shoes seem to be pink, which is different but nice as it makes it less black ;)

She looks fantastic. I love the hair and the shoes are so awesome.

she looks lovely with her hair up, i don't know about the pink shoes.

I love the pink shoes too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom